Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (122874 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by kaydp: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
waliyarh01:
Thank you sis smiley
hello ma'am
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by waliyarh01(f): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
kaydp:
hello ma'am
Hiii sir
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
cbella:
Sorry guyz, i slept off. So you wouldnt keep on refreshing the thread every seconds, i will post very late at night two long episodes.

i know i have dissapointed lately, Please forgive me. cry cry

Cbella is already "late at night" here.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Pearl05:
Why does Stacy refer to Kate as "Miss"? If they are not on first name basis she she refer to her as "Ma'am" or Mrs Glover.

Thanks for the updates.

I love the storyline.

Please should I wait for the next update or is it going to be for the night watchers.

Where they come from you don't call your boss ma'am angry, Kate got married just recently and Stacy has always referred to her Miss before the marriage plus Kate always wanted to be her friend

Night watchers, the update will be late
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Night watchers, the update will be late.

Nooooooooooooooooo. It's not fair. I'm up till midnight already. Please drop the update
cry cry cry

Picking up the pieces of my heart
Picking up the pieces of my broken heart �.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2017
I will just turn off my data for maybe a week thereafter, I will come and read up the story.

cry cry cry cry

Seeing the long update you posted has melted my poor heart, therefore am stuck on you.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Treasurewamiri(f): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2017
No updates yet? Ah!

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nmaglit: 1:51am On Aug 25, 2017
cbella i can see u online, i know u are cooking something delicious for us.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Nmaglit:
cbella i can see u online, i know u are cooking something delicious for us.

Lol thats true, just having a few internet glitches, cant tell if you can see this tho
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 3:45am On Aug 25, 2017
EPISODE 56

Stacy who is chasing you. Is there a problem? Kate asked Stacy who just barged into her office without any notice. Miss am sorry, Stacy apologized looking around as if she lost something.

Stacy you can go! Kate raised her head up from her pile of work and realized she was still standing there looking around her office. Stacy I said you can go.

Probably you want to tell me something. Kate asked wishing she could just open up to her for once, she has always liked Stacy since she came for that interview which she didn’t qualify for in the first place. Kate gave her a job thinking she could make a friend out of her.

Miss have you taken the juice I brought earlier, Stacy asked waking Kate out of her thoughts. No Stacy, it smelled so funny so I dropped it in the bin. Kate said and Stacy sighed a big Thank Goodness. Kate finally dropped her pen.

Stacy are you sure you are fine. Do you need some time off?

No Miss, I just wanted to check if you needed anything. Stacy managed to say covering her tracks. Are you sure, because earlier you look like you had committed a crime. Kate said lost in her thoughts.

I just realized I got the wrong juice type for you and I was scared to tell you, since I have been making many mistakes lately.

Stacy you don’t have to be scared of me at all. I am grateful you are always giving this company your best. Thank you Miss, Stacy smiled after Kate’s compliments.

“She was walking out when she asked Kate a question that she assumed was weird.” “Miss do you have any siblings? Stacy asked avoiding Kate’s gaze.”

Why did you ask Stacy? I was just curious; you seem to be handling this whole place alone. Well my mum died before she could give me a brother or a sister, which would have been so nice to have one.

Really! You would love to have a sibling. Stacy asked with excitement. Yeah Stacy! At least I don’t have to stress myself over this company.

“Kate realized Stacy was trying to open up to her, so she invited her over for dinner on Saturday.”

Miss am not sure your husband would like me there. Stacy tried to reject the invitation. Why wouldn’t he want you there? Kate asked wondering what nectar has done now.

The way he was staring at me the last time I brought the documents over, tells me he doesn’t like me that much. Stacy said bluntly.

Ooh common Stacy, I am sure my husband will be just fine with you around. Kate said loosening up. Okay Miss I will think about it.

Nectar woke up soaked in sweat and found himself in Kate’s arm, while she was dozing off. Kate, are you alright, nectar gently tapped her on the shoulder. You are awake, Kate asked with sleep calling her back. Yes, what happened! Nectar asked confused.

Your episodes again, Kate said releasing herself from Nectars grasp. That makes it four days in a row Kate. Nectar said.

Yes, and I think you should consider talking to a Psychologist. Sorry to say this but you need a special kind of help that I can’t offer.

Nectar gave his wife a quick Kiss, got down from the bed and walked straight out of the door.

This is where you are? Kate sighed and asked nectar who directed Kate’s phone in her face.

I thought you cut all ties with your so called ex, so why does he keep calling you. Nectar said trying to control himself.

So you were going through my phone, why didn’t you pick up and ask him why he keeps calling your wife. She hissed and walked down to check on Matts.

Nectar just nodded his head to Kate’s stubbornness.

Mom, stop whoever you sent after Kate. I want to tell her the truth now. Stacy was sitting with her mother who is so angry her daughter is not thinking straight.

Young woman, if you are tired of this, just allow me handle it and keep your mouth shut. Stacy’s Mom told her daughter sternly.

Mom be careful, because if you are caught, I will deny you, because already investigations are ongoing with the last stunt we pulled. Stacy advised her mom.

Just then, Stacy’s phone rang. Are you coming for dinner this evening? Kate was on the other side of the phone with Stacy. Sorry Miss, I cant make it! I am stuck with my mom tonight. She explained!

Though I am disappointed, but that’s fine. Kate told Stacy over the phone.

Nectar can I see you for a moment, Matt's asked nectar who was enjoying an alone time with his wife's well-prepared lunch. He gets to enjoy that all the time now.

Matilda can you at least let me finish this meal, why are you a torn in my flesh these days. Nectar said trying to finish the last spoon of meal.

“Saint trust me, this one can't wait, and Katie’s life depends on it now”.

Nectar sprung up from where he sat earlier. Matilda start talking, nectar almost couldn't control his anger. She then handed over the envelope to Nectar who quickly glanced through and snapped.

Where did you get this from, it's outdated. You had this all along and never said anything. Nectar questioned.

Saint Kate was going through a lot already and there was no need for me rubbing in the fact that the only person she trust has been her worse nightmare.

Besides, I have been monitoring her movements, and so far nothing, whatever reasons she did what she did I guess Kate has to handle that herself now.

Handle what myself! Matt's and Nectar turned their attention to the door, which was opened when matts came in earlier. Why are you both looking at me like you were gossiping about me. Kate asked suspecting they are hiding something.

You are back early, what happened. Nectar found his voice. Nectar, that doesn’t answer my question. What should I handle? She asked again.

Ooh that? Matt's was suggesting a baby shower and I told her I would let you handle that yourself. Nectar lied.

Oh really, Matt's! You are a genius,, but am not stupid to believe the tension that was going on between you two when I came in was about an ordinary baby shower. Kate said with curiosity.

Now someone should start talking before I lose it. Kate threatened. Kate it hasn’t come to that, Lets go to the room and we will talk.

Nectar we are here now and you are not talking. Okay keep it to yourself, let it eat you up. Kate said, flung her wardrobe open and changed up.

She actually came home to relax a little and go back, but at the look of things she cant. She was still in her thoughts when she felt nectar's hands running through her hair.

Nectar stop it, I thought we agreed no secrets from now on. Kate asked. I know but this is a messed up one. Promise me you are going to thread carefully for the sake of the little ones.

Whatever happens she might have a genuine reason, nectar advised Kate who could not handle the truth staring her in the face. She yelled, cried and drifted to sleep.

By the time nectar got back from the washroom, Kate has disappeared, locking nectar in doors. She drove on top speed to her father’s house.

Mum I can't believe you could mess up my life. I thought my worst nightmare was Dad who never loved me but not my mom who I hold so dear.

You have caused me all these pains and emotional stress all in the name of motherly love.

“Common Catherine am not even your daughter so for whatever reason you did this is still weird”.

I get it, you love me too much, then what! Do you have to drive all the men in my life away, I know am stubborn, you talk and I don't listen, that doesn't make you any angel from God.

Did I ever complain to you about any of my boyfriends, how would you even know they are not good enough for me when you keep threatening and paying them off.

“Is that what you use my money for, no wonder Dad doesn't look after you like he should”.

See am leaving, don't try anything funny with this one standing here or I will deal with you before you do. Kate said pointing to Nectar rudely.

Kate finally paused, took another stare at her mum who was just sitting quietly listening to her daughter rant over the mistakes she has done just to protect her.

And you Dad, how could you hold this against her, so this is the reason she doesn't want to leave, what did you threaten her with! Jail time or murder. Kate said pointing her finger in her dads direction.

Now it's in the open, allow the poor woman leave now. Or there is something else holding her here. Kate stormed out after that statement and nectar followed immediately.

Kate wait, let me drive before you kill us both. Nectar said with concern. Nectar, why did they treat me this way.

I just want a father's love, which I never got. I found that in my boyfriends, just for my mom to ruin it all.

Do you know how hard it was for me to fall back in love and the men just wake up one day with excuses, you are not good enough, I have found someone else. It was never love; I just needed your money, now I have it.

I woke up today and found out those excuses were plotted by my own mother, a woman I have been living my entire life for. Kate just fell in nectar's arms, and there was silence for a while.

Nectar carried her back into the car after checking her pulse, which indicated everything was fine, then he fished out the car keys from her bag and drove out of the Santa mansion.

Matt's on your way back home, get someone to drive my car from the Santa Mansion home. Am driving Kate home who rushed out earlier to her mom's and I had to quickly chase her up.

Is she okay Matt's asked from the other side of the phone, not now but she will be. Nectar assured her. After some few hours nectar was still waiting for his wife to wake up.

Saint, Matt's called peeking through the small opening of the bedroom door. Keep quiet and come in already Matts, Nectar said. How bad is it, Matt's asked.

She is shattered my sister. Relieving the past all over again. Her mom keeps calling, here handle that, am not sure I can, nectar said handing over to Matt's his wife’s phone.

Finally you are awake, nectar and matts chorused. Nectar tried to touch her and she flared up. Leave me alone. How do I know you haven’t been paid off as well. Get out of my way. Kate yelled.

Found her dress hanged up, quickly wore it and left both Matt's and nectar stunned. Don’t try to stop me she said and walked out to the main gate and got a cab.

She gave the driver the direction, and knocked on the gate which finally got opened two minutes after.

Drake please sort out the driver, I don’t have my purse on me. Kate announced after arriving at Drakes end. She knew it was a bad idea but she just wanted to get out of the house and that was the only place she had in mind.

Drake stared confusedly at both the driver and Kate, which he finally paid and closed the gate, ushering Kate in.

To be continued

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by kaydp: 3:59am On Aug 25, 2017
waliyarh01:

Hiii sir
Could you please check your mail. Thanks
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by azeezat22(f): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2017
have said dat before dat dis Kate mum is not a saint as well
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2017
This family and drama sha

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2017
pweetygiftofGod:
This family and drama sha

Lolzx.....whose childhood is that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by pweetygiftofGod(f): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2017
cbella:

Lolzx.....whose childhood is that grin grin
grin

LOL
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2017
When Kate gets angry, everyone hides.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
EPISODE 57

Are you just going to stare at me, at least get me something to eat Drake. Kate asked Drake who was standing in one corner watching her since she came in.

I will get you something just wait here. Drake finally found his voice and told Kate who just changed her position from sitting to lying on the couch.

Hello Matts, Sorry for bothering you by this time. Drake said on the other side of the phone to Matts when he excused himself earlier from Kate who was still eating.

Look I don’t want trouble, come and take your sister in law, I don’t know what kind of trouble she is in but she is tempting me already. Drake said with worry.

Drake, thank you for informing me, I will come over to pick her up. Matts said still on the call. Wait, tell me what her problem is, if she came here probably she wants me to tell her something. Drake said.

After Matts narrated everything to Drake, he only sighed and said he will bring her over.

Hey, do you need anything else? Drake asked Kate who had finished eating and went back to her lying position.

You haven’t told me anything and I don’t want to end up in jail for harboring a pregnant married woman. So talk to me, you definitely came here because you know I can help. Drake said.

Should I call someone for you please? He asked again. No don’t, and if you don’t want me here, I can go. Kate said instantly standing up.

Look Kate, am not asking you to leave, but you are married. How would you feel if nectar had left home without a call over an argument? At least call the poor dude. He must be worried sick by now.

You know I love you, but whatever reason you came here for I cant do that. Drake said with calmness.

Chill Drake, I didn’t come here for you to sleep with me, I just wanted a place to cool down. Kate said.

That’s fine, but whatever it is, you need to go home to your husband. If I were in his shoes, I would be so worried by now. So please let me drive you home. Do this for me, I think whatever love I have for you I want to kill that now. Drake advised with emotions.

Why is this guy reacting like this. Most men would have taken this as their golden opportunity but here he is snarling about my husband. Kate thought!

Kate are you with me. Drake tapped Kate on her shoulder. Yes am here, we can go now. I think you are right and thank you so much. Kate finally came to her senses.

The drive back to her house with Drake behind the steering was very silent. Drake am sorry, if I can’t love you back. I hope you understand but thank you for not taking advantage of me.

Don’t worry Kate, its fine. I didn’t do this for you. I did it for Matts. Drake said without even knowing it.

Oh really! What’s that about? Kate asked smiling. Nothing, she just threatened me not to touch you because she could throw me in jail, Drake said.

That's not the Matts I know and it doesn’t sound like her but all the same, I hope we can still be friends somehow. Kate asked and Drake just nodded.

You want me to go in there with you Kate. Drake asked when she dropped Kate in front of her house.

No I think I just have to do this by myself. Kate said wisely. Okay all the best, just apologize to your husband and don’t run your mouth wild. You are at fault here you know. Drake advised.

Yeah you are right Drake. Okay go on, I will wait here till you close the door behind you. Drake said and Kate gave him a smile.

Where do you think you are coming from by this time? Nectar sprung up from his sitting position towards Kate who was still hanging on to the door she came through earlier.

Nectar allow her settle down first. Matts said from one corner. Matilda stay out of this, this friend of yours need to learn to give me some respect as her husband. Nectar said with anger.

Now I am asking you for the last time, tell me where you went. You want me to be hard on you in this house right? I have tried the softness, what haven’t I done but you can’t just think for yourself. Nectar said. What if something had happened to you and my children out there. Nectar asked this time moving towards Kate’s direction.

Please don’t hit me, Kate said covering her head with her hands, when nectar was not even close yet. I am sorry, I left to Drake’s thinking I could just calm down before getting home. Please I know it’s wrong but am home now. Kate said almost in tears.

You see why your Mom had to intervene in every aspect of your life. You cant take care of yourself, she has to do that for you all the time. This should be your last time running off as if your ass is on fire.

What happened to this house that you cant calm down here, you could just run off to another man’s house when you know his history with you. Kate, you are messed up, get yourself together then we can continue this marriage.

Just then Matts interrupted. Saint that’s enough, let her be. You are the one ranting now, cant you see she is just quiet and apologizing with her whole being. Give her a break.

Katie come here, Matts offered. Matts stop pampering her, that’s what is getting into her head, Nectar said following them to Matts bedroom.

If you enter that room, don’t bother coming back to your matrimonial bed because we are not done here yet. Nectar said when they got to the door.

Kate tried to retract her steps, but Matt's pushed her in, leaving nectar out there.

Here, you should be thirsty now! Matts said handing the glass of water to Kate who seem to be worried. Katie, you know you were wrong. Matts said! But Matts nothing happened. Kate tried to clarify.

Katie, I know because I spoke with Drake! That hasn’t changed the fact that you were still wrong, you can’t keep running off all the time when an issue pops up.

For now relax and talk to nectar tomorrow or maybe you can just go in there once he is asleep. Matt's advised. I think I will go in there when he has gone to bed.

How do you plan to handle your mom? I need to know because Mandy can decide to take legal action against her. She is the reason he went to jail in the first place over false witnesses and evidence. Matt's narrated using legal terms.

Look, whatever punishment she deserves, make it double. I don’t care anymore, she has caused me enough already. Her betrayal is more than been cheated on. Kate said sadly.

Katie that’s your Mom, she had genuine reasons for what she did to every man that came your way but she went about it wrongly. Matts advised.

So I should jump to her rescue again? Not this time Matts. Among all those men, do you want to tell me none of them were innocent? At least there should be one, who genuinely loved me and my mom had to brainwash. Kate analyzed.

Maybe Andy, because so far he had no red flags as to whatever game the rest were playing with you. Matts said trying to make Kate see the bigger picture. She keeps calling, worried about you. Here she has left a lot of messages. Matts handed over Kate’s phone.

Thank you matts, I will see you tomorrow, let me try and talk to nectar. Goodnight, Kate said and headed back to her room.

Kate opened the door gently and entered trying not to disturb her sleeping husband. She tiptoed to her bedside, then to the washroom. She was about to cover herself when nectar spoke up.

When you are done sneaking around you can turn off the lights. Nectar said and she froze upon hearing his voice. There was silence after a while, then Kate spoke up.

I know I was wrong, I won't try to justify what I did but I promise it wont happen again. Besides what do you expect me to do when everyone else in my life seems to be fake. I wont be surprised if my Personal assistant wakes up the next day and tells me he slept with my husband or my father.

Nectar everything around me is just going the wrong way. Betrayals and secrets everywhere, I don’t know who to trust. Kate said crying now.

Come here, nectar pulled her into his arms. You can trust me, Matts is there too. What else do you need? Nectar consoled.

I want the secrets to end; I want a normal life nectar. God knows what else my parents are hiding from me. I can’t take another blow, it will destroy me. Kate said with emotions.

Then you have to prepare for it, life is such. You can’t always get it right. You need to understand that so you can move on. Nectar still has his hands all over Kate.

Nobody will do the moving on for you; you have to teach yourself how to be tough when troubles come your way. Your mom pampered you too much; it has clouded your actions. Learn not to depend on others too much. Nectar paused while caressing her face.

Thank you, Kate sniffed. This means you forgive me. Kate said and nectar replied with a No. You said some mean things out there this evening, I have forgiven you so you should forgive me or I take my forgiveness back. Kate said trying to make a joke. They kept talking till she drifted to sleep.

Nectar laid her back and placed a call out to someone. How is the investigation going, I need answers. This is taking too long and you know it.

Nectar quickly hanged up when Kate rolled over to his sleeping space hence covering the whole bed. He smiled and took over the couch.

To be continued.

Apologies to Pearl05 for the alnight grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Cbella, you are putting in more effort to distinguish the characters and their actions. It makes the story easy to understand.

Weldon ma

Wow cheesy . Thanks kiss

Apologies accepted.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Pearl05:
Cbella, you are putting in more effort to distinguish the characters and their actions. It makes the story easy to understand.

Weldon ma

Wow cheesy . Thanks kiss

Apologies accepted.

OOh really, i had no idea i did that! Glad its working out, eei so you no sleep huh!!!

Do you have an automatic alert, cuz i just posted and you have finished digesting.....
Dont ask for more yet grin
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2017
cbella:

OOh really, i had no idea i did that! Glad its working out, eei so you no sleep huh!!!

Do you have an automatic alert, cuz i just posted and you have finished digesting.....
Dont ask for more yet grin

I was online, as soon as I sent you post concerning my observations, bingo!

I saw the latest update.

No I won't ask for update now maybe later in the evening.

But will you blame me for always asking for more? I'm addicted to your story.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2017
Pearl05:

I was online, as soon as I sent you post concerning my observations, bingo!

I saw the latest update.

No I won't ask for update now maybe later in the evening.

But will you blame me for always asking for more? I'm addicted to your story.

I wont blame you.

Thank you i should rest now cheesy see you in the evening then
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by 1marking(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
cbella:

I wont blame you.

Thank you i should rest now cheesy see you in the evening then
okay. Thanks 4d Update
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oly0511(f): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
pearl05 if you don't ask for more I think i will ask for more and more

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
oly0511:

Chaaiii, let me run! another version of pearl
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
oly0511:

Lol, please ask for us maybe she can handle a not too long update this noon.

She needs to refresh her brain too for more twist and spices to garnish the already delicious recipe you know.

Cbella do something. No matter how small.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pearl05:

She needs to refresh her brain too for more twist and spices to garnish the already delicious recipe you know.

Lol herh, sleep grin
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by pweetymhi(f): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Seconded, abeg more, more, more, and more. I am so addicted mehn always looking forward to ur updates
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
pweetymhi:
Seconded, abeg more, more, more, and more. I am so addicted mehn always looking forward to ur updates

Trust me I just hit send then my light went off, as my lappy has turned into a desktop a year ago, it means I have lost that update I took 30minutes to write.

Will have to start all over and update in the evening please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pearl05:

I did but lost it due to light out, sorry
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pinkfeet: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bella well done .

Kate sorry !!! the woman u trust most has betray u OGAOOOO
nectar wat are u too hiding from ur wife?

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
cbella:

I did but lost it due to light out, sorry

Ok, no vex. What we do?
Waiting mood already activated.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pinkfeet:
Bella well done .

Kate sorry !!! the woman u trust most has betray u OGAOOOO

nectar wat are u too hiding from ur wife?

I don't just understand Kate's family at all, more like strangers living together due to some kind of unfavorable agreement.

As for Nectar, my hunch is that the investigation is on Stacy. The fake pregnant woman that poisoned his coffee ( though not expressly said) might be Stacy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.