Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert (31399 Views)

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / OAP Toolz Calls Out Singer "Seyi Shay" For Stepping Out In A Transparent Outfit. / Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Na this one I take confirm say this toolz na cheap lady.
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by 0b100100111: 2:54am On Aug 13, 2017
akpur1:
then wizkid and davido pictures have been used to advertise barbing saloons, did they look for the barbers to question them?
madam dey your lane, you are not even happy ODE!

Her brain is hurting her!

She definitely seeking attention!
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by barallanee(f): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2017
blessedweapon:
Should we now roast custard angry angry
oh God.... grin ;Dkai u no get chills o
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Adesiji77: 4:12am On Aug 13, 2017
kennygee:

Even Ludacris and Will Smith for done shout tire.

cheesy grin
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by akpur1(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2017
0b100100111:

Her brain is hurting her!

She definitely seeking attention!
I swear sef, who even know her
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2017
She don delete am
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by keshmuah(f): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2017
The last I checked I am allowed to air my view...I should be asking you "wetin concern u"..save your quotes next time
peezeygwiny:

Wetin concern u
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by peezeygwiny(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2017
keshmuah:
The last I checked I am allowed to air my view...I should be asking you "wetin concern u"..save your quotes next time

Yinmu......dnt tell mhe dat
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by armadeo(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2017
kennygee:

Even Ludacris and Will Smith for done shout tire.

These guys don suffer for barber hand.

I lol when I think of image copyright.

Who get time.

If luda come naija dey shout copyright tear the barber poster only him go buy another one put back.

On a more serious note if you try this in developed countries your own don finish.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2017
akpur1:
then wizkid and davido pictures have been used to advertise barbing saloons, did they look for the barbers to question them?
madam dey your lane, you are not even happy ODE!
don't mind that chubby thing.
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by NairaEffect(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2017
The store didn't claim they made the beads. Did they?

The other day, that was how I saw my pic being used to advertise the latest Rolls Royce. Why didn't I make noise?

We celebs should be used to these by now. cool

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by NairaEffect(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
don't mind that chubby thing.

She wouldn't have made noise if they used her hips for advert o.

She's just mad cos the store did not identify her selling point.
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by klassykute(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
D thread is closed
Prevhoo:
Make she park for one corner joor.

Check the NAIRALAND SCHOLARSHIPS THREAD.
https://www.nairaland.com/3983082/nairaland-official-scholarships-thread-degree

People are already leaving the country for free studies.
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by iamphill: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
And now she has has made that shop popular. Am sure they will be having more customers now because of the publicity.....

Moral of the story, Out of every bad thing or negativity there is a good in it. Abeg make me sef dey go Akoka go buy beads.....lol
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
NairaEffect:

She wouldn't have made noise if they used her hips for advert o.

She's just mad cos the store did not identify her selling point.
she's just being senseless with that reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Toyin Abraham Hang Out Together (photos) / Muyideen Oladapo Lala Graduates With Master’s Degree From UNILAG (Photos) / "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.