Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert (31299 Views)

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / OAP Toolz Calls Out Singer "Seyi Shay" For Stepping Out In A Transparent Outfit. / Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Frankenstein: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, forgive my bad manners, but gentlemen and ladies, I really need your help to win a competition on Nairaland literature section.

PLEASE CLICK like and share the post with my story Ikorodu Guard at the literature section.

It will barely take a few seconds of your time.
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by muaa(f): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lawless country, sue their ass
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by yusufu16: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
FREE advert for NG CLassic also.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by descrisom(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bhella5:
Who is toolz?
A tailor
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by dangotesmummy: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
What's wrong with this toolz sef.this fat thing is becoming full of herself. So what if you didn't buy it there.other celebrities way bigger than you and your husband put together, who have they called out.abeg carry your obese self and take several seats back.

Thrash

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Maximus85(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Funke Akindele and Odunlade pictures wey fish sellers dey use nko. Before na Babasuwe. Toolz no thank God say people like you.

Abeg make unar click my signature for me oooo

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by ochobaba(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
kennygee:

Even Ludacris and Will Smith for done shout tire.
Akon self
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Highest sign board celebrity posts are
1. Baba suwe block industry

2. Davido Barbing salon

3. Wiz kid

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by IBreakRules: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
lol.... go n ask akon nah
lwkmdfh.. just made me remember those Ludacris posters on almost every barber's shop in Naija. showing friction like they used electric saw
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by peezeygwiny(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
keshmuah:
I don't see any notice that states that the bead was gotten from that store...her picture was just used as a means to attract customers..

Lemme comman be going abeg undecided undecided undecided

Wetin concern u
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by IBreakRules: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
What's wrong with this toolz sef.this fat thing is becoming full of herself. So what if you didn't buy it there.other celebrities way bigger than you and your husband put together, who have they called out.abeg carry your obese self and take several seats back.

Thrash
bros calm dan. no vex

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by idu1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Make she ko shi lo jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by dangotesmummy: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
muaa:
Lawless country, sue their ass
abeg let me hear word.Kim kardashian, Beyonce, Michelle Obama and other bigger celebrities who their pictures were used,who them sue?

Who toolz EPP?

She really thinks she's all that.her ego seems to be bigger than her breasts and all the fats in her body put together undecided

Let her not enter the gym and start doing the needful, until her husband's preek starts wandering about looking for a more slimmer girl undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
kaziblake:
SoCant someone use her pics for advert in peace?
Fat girl

Thin girl
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by dangotesmummy: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
IBreakRules:

bros calm dan. no vex
I dey para this night. Even odunlade wey big pass her x 100000000 no dey over do like this shapeless thing that resemble uncooked EBA (thanks to body magic) wey help her ministry and cover her secret

Them don use odunlade picture taya for meme,he no vex,why she con dey feel? undecided

No be person wey like you go use your picture advertise her business. Does she even know whether the business owner is a fan of her?

Shioorrr.pride goeth before a fall.all those stupid celebrities wey do pass you yesterday, we know as pride take disgrace them

Ass bigger than her brain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by biblegirl: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wat about me that my picture was used in many stores nko.Should i faint
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
akpur1:
then wizkid and davido pictures have been used to advertise barbing saloons, did they look for the barbers to question them?
madam dey your lane, you are not even happy ODE!

It's seems that fame is getting into her fat head.

"Igberaga lo nsiwaju iparun".

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by kaziblake(f): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
mhizesther:

Thin girl
Lol
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by jaytime(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please who has Nelly's phone number? He should come to Nigeria asap. Barberss dey use the guy sell market tomorrow no dey. Lol
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Langbasa:
I'll really like to Bleep TOOLS in the presence of that her stupid husband.
Nawa o.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
blessedweapon:
Should we now roast custard angry angry
Lmao!!!
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by IBreakRules: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I dey para this night. Even odunlade wey big pass her x 100000000 no dey over do like this shapeless thing that resemble uncooked EBA (thanks to body magic) wey help her ministry and cover her secret

Them don use odunlade picture taya for meme,he no vex,why she con dey feel? undecided

No be person wey like you go use your picture advertise her business. Does she even know whether the business owner is a fan of her?

Shioorrr.pride goeth before a fall.all those stupid celebrities wey do pass you yesterday, we know as pride take disgrace them

Ass bigger than her brain
see wetin toolz don cause now.
make pesin vex sotey dem finish a whole notebook on top her head with yabs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by bravetentewa(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
kennygee:

Even Ludacris and Will Smith for done shout tire.

Obama nko?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by ZeroShenanigan(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
To me...what she just did now is...unconsciously, she has just promoted that offender's business. period.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4986710_freezec_jpeg6a692ac5703b45edf96808ec5e45706c

she must think her fat arse is a real brand - the legacy of kim k
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
what's wrong with this overfed oap? they are associating with your picture to promote their brand, how is that bad? you for say make them pay you for using your picture na
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by badera: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by dangotesmummy: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
IBreakRules:

see wetin toolz don cause now.
make pesin vex sotey dem finish a whole notebook on top her head with yabs.
Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 13, 2017
aviationguy:
point of correction, is not right to use anyone pictures without approval,more or less it's was an art work graffic on a computer before its was sent for printed billboard.

besides that she needs an apology but thanks it's was not used in a wrong way rather for advertising and to promote patronage.

Toolz should not take an offence with this rather keep the flag flying higher that you are been used to promote something significant in our country Nigeria.

Please post the specific civil codes that the store violated.

Please no moral lecture, just legal fact.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 13, 2017
This means toolz isnt that busy on daily basics and must really care about nonsense... Pls let her have a name change to "petty". Wetin tiwa, flavour, omotola wizkid go do na cos their pix are on every street corner...

I even believe she is online right now reading every single comment... celebrity indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) / OJB Jezreel Steps Out In Braids: Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Vacation Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Family In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.