Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention (24545 Views)

2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by engineerboat(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Josmila:

See, PDP can never win the Presidency in this country again, just so you know. They had the opportunity to transform this country, but they personalised it for self aggrandisement.

All I expect them to do is gather themselves at Eagles Square again and tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians for the reckless and heartless looting of our treasury for 16 years.

Right now all I see is them trying to return and run this country to the ground.

Can you tell me the State Nigeria is currently,
Lets start from there
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by AlanSugar(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
But the main idiot is scared of leaving London hospital

He's not half an idiot like jonadiot!
Useless mumu otueke drunkard!

1 Like

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by AlanSugar(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
babachir Lawal is a saint and you are talking about corruption fight.

See

He got dealt with, who did Jonathan deal with on issues of corruption during his tenure despite the very many corruption issues on his ministers and aides?

1 Like

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by AlanSugar(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
engineerboat:

How I spent N78 million on website, mobile applications, others – Fashola

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188365-how-i-spent-n78-million-on-website-mobile-applications-others-fashola.html

Ipob miscreants always shifting the goal post in the middle of every game. Fashola was the president of which country, pls remind me?
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by ephraimite20(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
by God's grace
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by kkboy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You are only supporting APC here because you don't know the Pains your
Dad go through to send you pocket money in school.
Keep living in fools Paradise

PDP is assemblage of very wicked, corrupt, cruel, unrepentant looters and man and women who are blind wall to the development of this nation.

The pains we are suffering today was incubated, hatched, and breed by these bunch of criminals.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Jlow2: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
here we go again "pdp", the only party dat had every opportunity to fix nigeria, oil was above 120$, dey had the majority at upper and lower chambers, and der was good relationship btw executive, legislature & judiciary. no party can have such opportunity anymore, its a pity
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Josmila(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
engineerboat:

Can you tell me the State Nigeria is currently,
Lets start from there

You tell me, seems you know so much
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Josmila(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jlow2:
here we go again "pdp", the only party dat had every opportunity to fix nigeria, oil was above 120$, dey had the majority at upper and lower chambers, and der was good relationship btw executive, legislature & judiciary. no party can have such opportunity anymore, its a pity

You hit the nail on the head!
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Peterosky(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
surgical:
How do you free some one who does not believe he is in bondage, for liberation of these people you need their consent, if they believed their oppressors are doing them favours, then there is little you can do, because during election they will vote these people back and the cycle continues .
.Then the need for a vigorous awareness campaign has become inevitable. We need to do more talking with a view to convincing the majority for the betterment of our dear country.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by morinajojo: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
winkall we need is BIAFRA cos am tired of eating cow!!! coolall we need is BIAFRA cos am tired of eating cow!!!
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by engineerboat(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2017
AlanSugar:

Ipob miscreants always shifting the goal post in the middle of every game. Fashola was the president of which country, pls remind me?

Who is now your super Minister, to continue looting where he stopped
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Ten06(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Peterosky:
.Unfortunately those were the lies you were fed with. But it's all a propaganda. A political tool used in deceiving people like you. Now,why is it that of all the corruption songs, no one is yet to be convicted?
Nobody fed me with lies, I was part of the system there is nobody today that is arrested for corruption that is innocent. They are thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel / Mele Kyari On Refinery: Dangote Not Happy With NNPC Proposed Stake Acquisition / Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.