Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre (52330 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Bolaadu(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteSoup:
You employ a manager to manage your company. The package comes with salary, housing, medicals and so on.

The manager then disappears for 96 days on medical leave, sends you a letter saying he has handed over to the assistant manager to coordinate in his absence, assuring you that there is no vacuum in the office.

During his disappearance, you only see his photos on Facebook, no calls, no video messages directly to you YET YOU ARE THE ONE STILL PAYING HIS BILLS WHILE HE IS ON MEDICAL LEAVE IN A FOREIGN LAND.

You have no idea when he's going to return and you have no idea of what's wrong with him.

As a business man, what will be your next line of action?

This is 2017 and the world is moving at a fast pace. For Nigeria to catch up, we must put aside political and ethnic sentiments and be able to call a spade a spade. Enough of the hypocrisy!
the u want to collect contract from him or is there anything u want to collect that acting president couldn't give?u better move on and change ur mentality
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Humans! Stand up! Think! Take ur destinies! Take responsibilities! Discard anything that do not improve ur living e.g religion!
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Martin0(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! business as ussual. if you try to tell them to use the money buy food and cloths for their children they will call you an unbeliever, some of these thites payers their children walks around with no shoes on and no cloths on but yet they have money to pay thite, Ndi mmadu na nzuzu! church is become the easiest way to make money in Africa nowadays.

Hmmmm see sometimes I wonder if these pastors have hacked their brains..
This rubbish I wonder what these offerings are used for other than buying houses and cars..and the memeber's in spite of seeing all this they still come the following sunday's to pay thites rubbish..
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm see sometimes I wonder if these pastors have hacked their brains..
This rubbish I wonder what these offerings are used for other than buying houses and cars..and the memeber's in spite of seeing all this they still come the following sunday's to pay thites rubbish..
that's because they have been given false hopes, like miracles and healings by crooked pastors
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by ProWalker: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Church of Drug
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
that's because they have been given false hopes, like miracles and healings by crooked pastors

Am waiting for the day a so called man of God will come preaching or saying anything to me..
They claim to read bible and they know nothing in it..
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by ProWalker: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Gkemz:
May the almighty protect and shield them from any danger.

Where was your almighty last Sunday?
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by AlanTuringAI: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2017
mavinc4u:

Please there is something that I don't understand. I thought the constitution said something about president staying outside the country for more than 90 days or have they amended the constitution?
People have been on about this 90 days ish but it's all falsehood. The truth is as far as the constitution is concerned, Buhari can stay away for as long as he likes provided he handed over to Osinbajo to act, which he rightly did. The only way he can be ousted as it stands now is if he voluntarily resigns or two-third of the FEC (Ministers) declare him incapacitated and communicate such to the Senate who would then set up a medical panel to verify such. We all know that ain't gonna happen cos he appointed those ministers and they would never do such as they owe him loyalty. The only reference to 90 days (3 months specifically) in the constitution has to do with when both the offices of the President and VP are vacant, for whatever reason- and we haven't gotten to that stage now. That way, the Senate President will act as President for a maximum of 3 months before a fresh Presidential election will be conducted.
These points can be found in the whole of Section 144 (sub-sections 1 to 5) and Section 146 (sub-section 1 and 2).
N.B: I'm not a legal practitioner but a scientist that has taken his time to painstakingly study the Nigerian 1999 constitution as amended. I'm pretty sure any lawyer in the house would re-echo my assertions in this case.
Cheers.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by aputel: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2017
You can never cast away Satan from his property. A church build on defective spiritual structure will often witness such spiritual tremor .
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Agimor(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2017
The evil acts of the under world cannot and would not deter the Children of God from attending mass.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by omooba969(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2017
cuedish:

Don't be deceived. ..Catholic ain't real Christian.

Read ..Rebecca Brown's book.

Who are the real christians?
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by galantjoe(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
It is too soon to open the church. The church suppose to remain closed for at least one month as a mark of respect and mourning for those killed. They re human they deserve respect. The dead ones are not even buried they re opening the exhibit
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2017
patola080:
ur blood is dia abi
Don't be ridiculous, you know what I mean.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by batista181(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Good
my friend don't be foolish if you criticise what is 2000 years old I believe you are not normal
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by HolyTitus(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ever since that ozubulu abi ozubalu; i no dey close eyes for inside church again.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by batista181(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
An2elect2:
I pray nothing happens again tho!!!
My friend don't be foolish if you criticise what is 2000 years old I believe something is wrong with you who do you think you are U SABI BIBLE PASS PEOPLE WAY GIVE YOU AM FOOL
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Rexology: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
T
WhiteSoup:
You employ a manager to manage your company. The package comes with salary, housing, medicals and so on.

The manager then disappears for 96 days on medical leave, sends you a letter saying he has handed over to the assistant manager to coordinate in his absence, assuring you that there is no vacuum in the office.

During his disappearance, you only see his photos on Facebook, no calls, no video messages directly to you YET YOU ARE THE ONE STILL PAYING HIS BILLS WHILE HE IS ON MEDICAL LEAVE IN A FOREIGN LAND.

You have no idea when he's going to return and you have no idea of what's wrong with him.

As a business man, what will be your next line of action?

This is 2017 and the world is moving at a fast pace. For Nigeria to catch up, we must put aside political and ethnic sentiments and be able to call a spade a spade. Enough of the hypocrisy!
Political sentiment is impotent. Ethnic and Religious sentiment is in our blood stream,infact it is our DNA, now tell me,how can we (Nigerians) put them aside? Ethnic and Religious sentiment is demonstrated in every thing we do in this Country .It will finally destroy this Country.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by morganmoris: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
hu is even at d church grin grin
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by cuedish: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
omooba969:

Who are the real christians?

Oga....Read Rebecca brown's book.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by omooba969(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
cuedish:

Oga....Read Rebecca brown's book.

Sad that you can't answer the question. sad
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by cuedish: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
omooba969:

Sad that you can't answer the question. sad

I don't need to explain to you.....READ.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by patosky3310(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

People have been on about this 90 days ish but it's all falsehood. The truth is as far as the constitution is concerned, Buhari can stay away for as long as he likes provided he handed over to Osinbajo to act, which he rightly did. The only way he can be ousted as it stands now is if he voluntarily resigns or two-third of the FEC (Ministers) declare him incapacitated and communicate such to the Senate who would then set up a medical panel to verify such. We all know that ain't gonna happen cos he appointed those ministers and they would never do such as they owe him loyalty. The only reference to 90 days (3 months specifically) in the constitution has to do with when both the offices of the President and VP are vacant, for whatever reason- and we haven't gotten to that stage now. That way, the Senate President will act as President for a maximum of 3 months before a fresh Presidential election will be conducted.
These points can be found in the whole of Section 144 (sub-sections 1 to 5) and Section 146 (sub-section 1 and 2).
N.B: I'm not a legal practitioner but a scientist that has taken his time to painstakingly study the Nigerian 1999 constitution as amended. I'm pretty sure any lawyer in the house would re-echo my assertions in this case.
Cheers.

Will a civil servant resign because he is on a medical leave? If, no, why should Nigerians pressure Buhari to resign?
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by bellooyin(f): 6:05am On Aug 14, 2017
omooba969:

You need help!
you are the one who need urgent help here. Somebody plsssss help omooba 969
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by cursedAbiola(f): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Sonn:
so says the HOLY BOOK
my email not working
post your mail I'll contact you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.