Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre (52334 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by vicfy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thats Catholic Church for you... The death of even the Presiding Priest won't stop the next mass...

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Meister5(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Opens again for mass.... Not services
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by smartnero24(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wasn't the church blessed or consecrated before the killings of last Sunday? Yet the killings happened. I reckon if this were to be a school or any other public place, it would have been locked up for a while for fear of a second attack or something. But its a church so expect it to be full again tomorrow.

Religion, Karl Max said is the opium of the masses. It is the strongest mind control program in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Even the priest won't attend tommorow
;DEven the priest won't attend tommorow

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by deboysben(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
my people... tomorrow is church, make sure your bulletproof and Bibles are ready. Pls I don't want to hear stories that touches. thank you

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by manikspears: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Church built with blood money....

I wonder o,the foundation is blood, the building is blood,the roof is blood shouldn't something tell you that the presence of God can never be there? David wasn't allowed to build the temple for a reason, don't they read their Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by silibaba: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
manikspears:

I wonder o,the foundation is blood, the building is blood,the roof is blood shouldn't something tell you that the presence of God can never be there? David wasn't allowed to build the temple for a reason, don't they read their Bible?

stupid boi grin
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by manikspears: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
silibaba:

stupid boi grin

Am serious o,the Bible says if the Lord didn't build a house the labourers only laboured in vane.if the Bishop fails to see that, then he needs to go back on his knees and reconnect back to God.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Amechiwap(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na wa oooooooooo
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by loydsis(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
If I was able to survive the terror that happened in that church notin will make me to go bck again.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 13, 2017
manikspears:

Catholics always have a way of justifying the opposite. Left to me I can never worship in such a building. Looking at it is sacrilege.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2017
smartnero24:
Wasn't the church blessed or consecrated before the killings of last Sunday? Yet the killings happened. I reckon if this were to be a school or any other public place, it would have been locked up for a while for fear of a second attack or something. But its a church so expect it to be full again tomorrow.

Religion, Karl Max said is the opium of the masses. It is the strongest mind control program in the world.

The presence of God can never be found in a. Place built with blood money.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by bionixs: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Yhelay:
Hmmm.... Worshippers there tomorrow won't reach 5!
the Church must move on and no gate of hell can STOP us
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by MadCow1: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2017
They are back in business Ozigbo, ozigbo. grin Offering must not not be lost. grin

A building built with drug and blood money. Who is deceiving who. grin

All this consecration na wash. Nothing stopped the attack from happening. None of the dead were resurrected or respawned. Even the Preists aĺl ran for cover when the rounds from the AK 47 started flying.

Once again... "Not my Circus, not my Monkeys". Just goes to show you religious people that God isn't gonna fix the rot we are in. Keep burying your heads in the sand and praying and waiting for a miracle. The West you see and all dream of going to wasn't built by God but by the hands of Men like us who knew what they wanted for themselves and worked towards it.

Rest in Peace to the dead.. Start using your brains to the living.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by oyienootieno: 12:25am On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteSoup:
You employ a manager to manage your company. The package comes with salary, housing, medicals and so on.

The manager then disappears for 96 days on medical leave, sends you a letter saying he has handed over to the assistant manager to coordinate in his absence, assuring you that there is no vacuum in the office.

During his disappearance, you only see his photos on Facebook, no calls, no video messages directly to you YET YOU ARE THE ONE STILL PAYING HIS BILLS WHILE HE IS ON MEDICAL LEAVE IN A FOREIGN LAND.

You have no idea when he's going to return and you have no idea of what's wrong with him.

As a business man, what will be your next line of action?

This is 2017 and the world is moving at a fast pace. For Nigeria to catch up, we must put aside political and ethnic sentiments and be able to call a spade a spade. Enough of the hypocrisy!

Deal with this scam bishop first before we can take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by mavinc4u(f): 12:36am On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteSoup:
You employ a manager to manage your company. The package comes with salary, housing, medicals and so on.

The manager then disappears for 96 days on medical leave, sends you a letter saying he has handed over to the assistant manager to coordinate in his absence, assuring you that there is no vacuum in the office.

During his disappearance, you only see his photos on Facebook, no calls, no video messages directly to you YET YOU ARE THE ONE STILL PAYING HIS BILLS WHILE HE IS ON MEDICAL LEAVE IN A FOREIGN LAND.

You have no idea when he's going to return and you have no idea of what's wrong with him.

This is 2017 and the world is moving at a fast pace. For Nigeria to catch up, we must put aside political and ethnic sentiments and be able to call a spade a spade. Enough of the hypocrisy!

Please there is something that I don't understand. I thought the constitution said something about president staying outside the country for more than 90 days or have they amended the constitution?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by bellooyin(f): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2017
omooba969:
Church of God is marching on & the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. IJMN cool
what is IJMN? Stop abbreviating IN JESUS NAME,
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by charlesucheh(m): 1:00am On Aug 13, 2017
me go to that place never!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Gkemz: 1:07am On Aug 13, 2017
May the almighty protect and shield them from any danger.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Baroba(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2017
The best thing in my opinion would have been to tear down the whole building, church built with ego atuke is no place of worship..

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by PANDA2: 1:22am On Aug 13, 2017
cardoctor:
When will Nigerians wake up to know the truth and speak it verbatim. On what foundation was that church built?
You have said it all. The same people who are now sanctifying the church are the same people who received the proceeds of narcotics trade to build the church.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by totorimi: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2017
just wondering if its proper to reopen that church when the blood of the innocent is still crying for justice. Hope they have not been forgotten as sacrificial lambs. May God continue to protect us all. That Ozubulu church should remain shut until the evil doers are all exposed and prosecuted.

This brings me again to a very disturbing behavior of people who call themselves christians. I stand to be corrected, how many so called GO's Bishops, Sheperds, Apostles, Prophets, Prophetess, Senior Pastor, Primate, etc have come out to openly condemn this evil done to fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, none. Instead, they use it as sermon in hushed voices. This goes on to demonstrate how polarized Christians are.

Mathew 15:8 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.'

My Bible further teaches me in Acts 11:19-30 that it was the love amongst believers that made them to be called Christians for the first time in Antioch. I wonder what they want unbelievers to learn from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by talk2stefan(m): 1:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Nor vex. I nor go
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Kumbola: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2017
I'm a catholic man , the church should be rake down and rebuild by the service church money or collection. Why would a church be build with blood money( drug) due to many soul lost due to his Barron business . Remember when Jesus visited the temple of God were people were gambling and doing all such of bad deeds. Christ distroy what's all in the temple and chase them out. Distroy that building... They can worship in an open field

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Inova(m): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Analogy is very faulty. If the rule of the company accommodates his action then why not. I had a colleague at the office who was sick for a year and a half and still kept his job. Why? Because he followed everything required by HR.
Please get yourself exposed and know how rules and constitutuon works. There is nothing strange in what Buhari has done. Besides he is the only president that has done it right.
Obasanjo of PDP took presidency with him because he didn't trust Atiku
Yaradua of PDP took the presidency to he's grave because he didn't trust GEJ.
GEJ of PDP gave the presidency to his wife and Diezani instead of his vice. So who is the hypocrite here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by omooba969(m): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2017
bellooyin:
what is IJMN? Stop abbreviating IN JESUS NAME,

You need help!
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Kingspin(m): 2:49am On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Nigerians prefer APC PDP over hunger, roads, education etc. The day many Nigerians open their eye that day will be mark a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by 0b100100111: 3:18am On Aug 13, 2017
House of God built with the proceeds of hard-drugs!

God has not revealed to the Bishop to return the church grin grin grin

Religion and scams!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by nwasteve(m): 3:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Security go tight for get like mad
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Ezegei(m): 3:31am On Aug 13, 2017
God help ur pple Abeg
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by seguno2: 3:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Moneyyy:
Nothing can stop the gospel

Not even blood money of drug dealers used to build churches

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Amuluonyenaego: 4:44am On Aug 13, 2017
people be like watching their backs while in the church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.