Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English (2312 Views)

Real Giveaway Tonight. 4k To 6 Female Nairalanders. Just Do This / Intimidating Selfies Of A Heavily Endowed Chic Already Trending! / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
it has occured to me
why do nairalanders intimidate with big english
they should know majority people used mgbo in waec
I Know How Hard I Struggle To Understand Some Discussions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nairalanders are learners when compared to Quorans. One thing about coming across people who're more learned is that they open your mind to new things. That's, if you're open to learning.

4 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by uzoormah(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol...sorry
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by dgalon(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:
Nairalanders are learners when compared to Quorans. One thing about coming across people who're more learned is that they open your mind to new things. That's, if you're open to learning.

what is Quorans?
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is there anything In-Timi-Dating in English?

If you don't have any iota of idea about the discussion why not walk your way out of such thread...?

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
dgalon:

what is Quorans?
Nairaland=Nairalanders.
Quora=Quorans.

You dig now?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
No English should be intimidating
You have the power of Google
Use it wisely to learn new words
It will develop your vocabulary

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Earthquake1: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
i use to see that name always with some mind blowing topics and comment when i was a guest. even smellinganus too
cool cool it simply means, no matter how a container is bad, if it's content is very precious/valuable/worthwhile , it will get positive reactions/testimonies from people... Lol... Good to know you although it's the first time I am coming across your moniker....
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by dollytino4real(f): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
cool cool it simply means, no matter how a container is bad, if it's content is very precious/valuable/worthwhile , it will get positive reactions/testimonies from people... Lol... Good to know you although it's the first time I am coming across your moniker....
am hapi u quote me! i dey feel like obj na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
That Is How I Was Chating Up A Girl Private... Her English Just Made Me Lose Focus
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by BiafranBushBoy: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:
Nairaland=Nairalanders. Quora=Quorans.
You dig now?.
you kidding right?
Nairaland is no match to qoura forum.
please don't compare again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

you kidding right?

Nairaland is no match to qoura forum.

please don't compare again.
Sweety, I stated that initially. Quora is way better!.
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by BiafranBushBoy: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:
Sweety, I stated that initially. Quora is way better!.

Aww.. maybe I mis-read.

lol. sorry for that.
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Aww.. maybe I mis-read.

lol. sorry for that.
Cool.
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
It happens sha
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2017
dollytino4real:
am hapi u quote me! i dey feel like obj na
hahahaha... you just dey make my head big... lovely babe...
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha... you just dey make my head big... lovely babe...

Awwnnnnn! sad That moment when you got a woman crushing on you...but
..but...but you don't ....You busy chasing her enemy sad sad , grin grin #Unfair Sir cool
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

Awwnnnnn! sad That moment when you got a woman crushing on you...but
..but...but you don't ....You busy chasing her enemy sad sad , grin grin #Unfair Sir cool

Lol... please break it down for me, who is the one crushing on me and who is her enemy that i am chasing grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... please break it down for me, who is the one crushing on me and who is her enemy that i am chasing grin

Let's keep typing in Parables Sir grin grin , you are good at it cool

Chasing the enemy cool grin , Wow you're a tough guy! that's GAME sir grin grin

Tell me....how did you perfect the plan cheesy
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

Let's keep typing in Parables Sir grin grin , you are good at it cool

Chasing the enemy cool grin , Wow you're a tough guy! that's GAME sir grin grin

Tell me....how did you perfect the plan cheesy
yea i am good in parables but at least i need to have a clue about the characters involved... grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yea i am good in parables but at least i need to have a clue about the characters involved... grin

oH ßoi! grin you mean there are many characters in play now? grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

oH ßoi! grin you mean there are many characters in play now? grin
Lol... you may even be surprised that there could be none, you the one probably misunderstanding me grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... you may even be surprised that there could be none, you the one probably misunderstanding me grin

If i hear say I misunderstand gringrin , my sources never fail me cool , na you oh!
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by dgalon(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Nairaland=Nairalanders. Quora=Quorans.
You dig now?.
yeah i dig�
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

If i hear say I misunderstand gringrin , my sources never fail me cool , na you oh!
haha... your source is human, so i put it to you that he/she has just failed for the first time... only if you were open enough, i would have simply told you the truth but currently, i will be the biggest liar on earth if i had told you that i understood what you said earlier (meaning : I don't know what you are talking about neither do i know who you are referring to )...
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
haha... your source is human, so i put it to you that he/she has just failed for the first time... only if you were open enough, i would have simply told you the truth but currently, i will be the biggest liar on earth if i had told you that i understood what you said earlier (meaning : I don't know what you are talking about neither do i know who you are referring to )...

hahahahahahaah! grin →ßut seriously, you've got taste Sir cool , She's hotter gringrin

G4 #AerialView cool
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

hahahahahahaah! grin →ßut seriously, you've got taste Sir cool , She's hotter gringrin

G4 #AerialView cool
funny you... you just enjoy confusing me the more.. when you say she is hotter who do you mean? at least give me the first and last alphabets of her moniker...
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
funny you... you just enjoy confusing me the more.. when you say she is hotter who do you mean? at least give me the first and last alphabets of her moniker...

She's Definitely hotter than the woman crushing on you gringringrin , Innit?? na why you no kúkú look her side grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

She's Definitely hotter than the woman crushing on you gringringrin , Innit?? na why you no kúkú look her side grin
who is the she? grin i need clues; who is the one crushing on me grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
who is the she? grin i need clues; who is the one crushing on me grin

The woman wéy dey always scream your name grin even when you never fvck am oh gringringrin , The one that "sends you nice things" wink
Re: Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English by SmellingAnus(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

The woman wéy dey always scream your name grin even when you never fvck am oh gringringrin , The one that "sends you nice things" wink
she is not crushing on me, she is my bestie... then who is the one that is hotter according to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only The Smart / "Word And Opposite" Slim Guy Wed Fat Lady See Pre-wedding Photoshoot / My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.