Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student (59661 Views)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Benzy001: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
End time signout
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by bonifieldstun(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Empressabbie:
I dont get it, what are they really doing?
they are doing a biology experiment
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Buharison:

Typical comment of someone that was brought up badly, go and tell your parents to train you better, they really failed, Just advising you

You that was brought up better, what's your legacy? What and who have you impacted with your hypocrisy? As long as the engagement is between two adults who are old enough to take responsibility for their actions and as long as their actions does not harm you in any way, bros mind your business. If you want your life to be a moral compass for others, live it and do not force your definition of whats right and wrong on others.

1 Like

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by 0b100100111: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ibadan poly is just a glorified motor-park that happened to have become a polytechnic by sheer luck.

Dem over razz for that school!
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by whizzyleejr(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
With that her small almost flat boobs, who knows if she graduated as pass...her mum will be like my daughter is religious
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lefulefu what's happening here?.
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by oyewalesam(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
future leaders
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by dheilaw1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
we have really lost our moral and cultural value
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by AdultMaleNegro(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Okafor's Law
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by enemyofprogress: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
See as her armpit dey smell like that of a he goat
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by tukdi: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
no be their fault...na buhari cause am

grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by piagetskinner(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
and who knows she might be graduating with pass...

shame on her and the he goat doin the signing
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by c4tnoelz: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Foolish and uncultured girl, for her mind now na she soji pass.
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by DoctorN: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
This generation is finished!!!

Pls OP, delist one of your advertisers with phone number 09064425772.He is a fraudster who advertised selling 6GB to all networks at N1,600. He collects your money and refuses to send you the paid data but block your line. Pls house never buy data or any services from him. Attached is his advert on nairaland. Seun Pls do the needful to save the reputation of this website as not only I but others have fallen victims of him.

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Bigsteveg(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
You shouldn't expect more from a Typical Ibadan girl...See as she spread legs already like bedspread as she couldn't think of anything else but dick @ that point grin grin
Where did u see the legs spread, cos i aint seeing any leg
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by orjaha(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
is he signing on her front wheel?
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by dacovajnr: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Where did u see the legs spread, cos i aint seeing any leg
Open your eyes and you shall see wonder
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Na persin girlfriend be that o.
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Luckygurl(f): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cutezt:

The usual trend of Signing out after graduation from the higher institution, na just poly ọ, if she now goes to a university she will probably give all the guys one thrust each,by the time she gets her masters, she would have been a full fledged cheerful giver

Mehnnn!! This is savagery grin grin
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by CornelG(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:

And when she eventually comes home with only certificate you start disturbing her with marriage or why she hasn't got any fiancee.

It's her life. Let her enjoy

I personally like sucking boobs. I mean thicker ones
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by SirMichael1: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Buharison:

Typical comment of someone that was brought up badly, go and tell your parents to train you better, they really failed, Just advising you

...says the over-bloated moronic_ dunderhead given an identity who came at me for taking out a lady over her insatiable quest for alms. Tell yourself the truth, Buhari is incompetent and a pure waste of our hard earned money undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by salford: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
All these poly students sef..., always acting like agberos angry
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Badmanbay(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ara di na udi na udi.... Don't blame her
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Feyikemi12(f): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
You shouldn't expect more from a Typical Ibadan girl...See as she spread legs already like bedspread as she couldn't think of anything else but dick @ that point grin grin
how sure are u that she's from Ibadan or even Yoruba sef
smh
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by dacovajnr: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Feyikemi12:
how sure are u that she's from Ibadan or even Yoruba sef
smh
Coz it's obviously Obvious grin grin

You're even an Ibadan girl too #NoComment
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by MEHY: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cutezt:
See How This Ibadan Poly Female Student Signed Out

Is this what we sent our kids to school to go and do?

No morals at all.

Wasted generation
Definitely not this year' caz the students are yet to start exams sef'
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eeeeh?

Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Beryl007: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cutezt:
See How This Ibadan Poly Female Student Signed Out

Is this what we sent our kids to school to go and do?

No morals at all.

Wasted generation

The Polytechnic , Ibadan neva start... I wonder where u got dis news from! Faking news upandan
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by OgundeleT(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't know how they leave their lives concern others here commenting? they are both adult, they are all responsible for whatever they do
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by tico1212(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
TheHistorian:

Where is your brain?

Wetin do your brain?
If you don't base in Ib, swerve
Re: Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Empressabbie:
I dont get it, what are they really doing?

they were frying beans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.