Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo (640 Views)

Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / If Voting Buhari This 2019 Election Will Make Me Miss Heaven So Be It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by eyesoflagostv: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2017
I DON'T WANT TO MISS HEAVEN - OBASANJO
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/i-dont-want-to-miss-heaven-obasanjo.html

Former President Olusegun Obansanjo on Saturday at Apostolic Faith Church said he wants to go heaven and longs to sing among the heavenly host.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria Obasanjo made this remark during the 2017 Camp Meeting Concert by Apostolic Faith Church Choir and Orchestral at the Camp Ground Igbesa in Ogun State.

He said, “You have to be fully prepared for the second coming of our Lord, there is no compromise.

“I have a friend who will always say that when we get to heaven, we will be exhausted praising God and it will be like a prison and very boring.

“But with what I have seen by the choir this afternoon, I will want to go to heaven and join the host to sing.

“If this is an example of what praising God in heaven will be like, then I want to be part of it. If what I have seen here is an indication of how heaven will be, I will like go to heaven.

“Jesus Christ came to the world to show us the way to salvation and eternal life. We have a good heritage and we have everything to be proud of.”

Obasanjo said God could not fix Nigeria except Nigerians invite God into their lives collectively and individually.

“We have a lot of things wrong with this country, if all Nigerians are sincere.

“Nigeria can be fixed by God but we have to invite Him into our lives. What we have to do about this country is in our hands.

“Gods grace abounds when we do not abuse it,” he said.

The District Superintendent, Apostolic Faith, West Africa, Rev. Adebayo Adeniran, said that only tolerance, peaceful coexistence and harmonious living among Nigerians, irrespective of religious and political differences, could lead to meaningful development.

source: Eyes Of Lagos

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by CHOPUP411(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Which heaven is he talking about?

quote me and I will use Oyedepo keys to open gate of hell for u

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by hisgrace090: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2017
There is still chance for that.
Seek you will find.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by kocvalour(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Foolish Old Man..
Heaven is never meant for people like you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by ediama(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2017
You can. The essence God permit us to keep living is to turn to him in fullness of heart.

With God all things are possible
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by Mologi(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Most people don't want to miss either.....

Heaven is for those that will not miss it...
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Now that he is quarter to the grave, he's getting afraid and the truth is dawning on him.
Start confessing and undoing all the bad you have done -
The civil servants you wickedly denied car loans.
The civil servants you callously denied their mandatory life pensions while you collect two at the same time.
The innocent souls at Udi.
The blood of MKO your treachery helped to spill.
Ditto for the blood of Kudirat and many June 12 protesters.
The oath you've sworn for Satan.
The treatment you metted out to your family members.
The souls of those who lost their lives in unnecessary accidents along Sango-Abeokuta road due to your ineptitude, etc.
No forgiveness without confession and repentance and no heaven without Gods' forgiveness.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by hungryboy(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2017
If this man go heaven,
Then, nobody go go hell nah
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by juman(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2017
kocvalour:
Foolish Old Man..

Gbam.

Useless persons like that are going to the bottom of hell.

Eleven and half years he led the country, but to no where. Absolute failure.

He makes black people look less than animals.
Blacks cannot rule themselves well.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Which heaven is he talking about?

quote me and I will use Oyedepo keys to open gate of hell for u
Oyedepo is also a mortal. A man.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by TheHonourable: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Obj Obj
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by TheHonourable: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2017
kocvalour:
Foolish Old Man..

No one deserves heaven.. It's Grace that paves way for us all..
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Obasanjo by hakeem4(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
When you're dead and you're on your way to heaven and you see obasanjo, ibori, atiku, abacha and babangida in heaven

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read The Draft Text Of What Buhari Is Planning To Tell Nigerians Tomorrow / APC National Redline And Animal Cruelty (image) / EFCC Returns Seized 48 Houses To Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.