Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise (962 Views)

Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Hello every one happy Sunday share your thoughts about sex and how you reason it, and why most times you think you committed a sin after having sex...while others have it in mind that they just had an exercise yeah its true..

Sexecise burns calories in your body so is left for you to be thinking negative about sex, especially girls that their mother have already put in their mind that sex is bad.. Hmm continue deceiving your self, thesame way you had sex before marriage thats same with your mother don't think she just stayed a virgin until she got married,..

Think of it your child will still reason thesame way when you start telling her not to have sex, that you were a virgin when you married her dad,

Mtcheew mentality don kill this country.. Happy Sunday all
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by Josephjnr(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Sex was not,is not and will never be a sin if done on the ground of mutual agreement.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by faithscharms(f): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Must you make a thread?smh..dumb threads on Nl
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Josephjnr:
Sex was not,is not and will never be a sin if done on the ground of mutual agreement.
sure that's it but so many people still take it as a sin because of the mentality in them by the society
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2017
faithscharms:
Must you make a thread?smh..dumb threads on Nl
sure its painful to see that Sunday truths bitters, don't be deceived and live your life... Your type will still advice your daughter wrongly about sex...
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by moshood521: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2017
I will rather call it a pleasure dan excersis...
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by Kennyprince: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2017
God ll punish me when I see sex as a sin!
Sex is good, sex is exercise, sex is life!
I think it's high time we got it right
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2017
moshood521:
I will rather call it a pleasure dan excersis...
alright that nice, as long as you don't take it as a sin
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Kennyprince:
God ll punish me when I see sex as a sin!

Sex is good, sex is exercise, sex is life!

I think it's high time we got it right
lol you made it right... People still have outdated mentalities, while they spend their time updating apps forgetting to update their brain... Living in their great grand parents mentality grin
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by Effizy12(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Both
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Effizy12:
Both
hmm your own case is different
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by dingbang(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Let's forget about sex being a sin or not.

Let's focus on the after effect if its not done the way it should be
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
Let's forget about sex being a sin or not.

Let's focus on the after effect if its not done the way it should be

yeah that is considered, but condoms were produced to counter that
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by dingbang(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
hoygift:
yeah that is considered, but condoms were produced to counter that
comdoms don't protect against all diseases ... You should know that..

You should know that some diseases are transmitted through kissing
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:

we are talking about sex not kiss...
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by TrapHedges(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:

#iggas outhere fucki+g without even going close to those lips so?
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

just be conscious of your health.
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by CAPSLOCKED: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by moshood521: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
hoygift:
alright that nice, as long as you don't take it as a sin

Sure bro
Re: Do You See Sex As A Sin Or An Exercise by hoygift(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

true chah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland Check Him Out / I Am New On Nairaland , Please Welcome Me / South African Sec. School Lovers Engaged In School, They Get Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.