Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. (2552 Views)

Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video / Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Tolexander: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2017
enemybulldozer:
When was that and how did it happen??
oh!

I've forgotten that I'm quoting a piglet having access to the Cyberspace​ cos the older pigs have gone to church.

4 Likes

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Cooly100: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Michael004:
Hmmm

I bet you those cute pigs are better than Afonja vultures...who hide behind others..They turn around to feed on carcass when the battle is won be others...

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Cooly100: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
oh!

I've forgotten that I'm quoting a piglet having access to the Cyberspace​ cos the older pigs have gone to church.

...but vultures remain to feed on carcass...
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by onimama4real(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2017
kanu coming to lag is nt certain n moreso he has been warn by his family member in lagos, so coming to lagos is at is own risk, am afonja n happy to b afonja family, u're welcome.
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by bennymark(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2017
lol ,

please tell him to visit Abuja after Lagos, we will wait for him

1 Like

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by seniorklop: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
@ the bolded

gringringrin

Wetin I do o?

Wey u crayon me grin
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Tolexander: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2017
seniorklop:

Wetin I do o?

Wey u crayon me grin
which one of the two monickers is yours? grin
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Michael004: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cooly100:

I bet you those cute pigs are better than Afonja vultures...who hide behind others..They turn around to feed on carcass when the battle is won be others...
That does not stop you from being pig. Whether cute or not. Pig is pig. You are a pig. When the time to fight comes, we will know if the vultures can fight. But for now, you are a chronic pig.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Cooly100: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Michael004:
That does not stop you from being pig. Whether cute or not. Pig is pig. You are a pig. When the time to fight comes, we will know if the vultures can fight. But for now, you are a chronic pig.

Pigs are decent creatures compared with the slimy and dirty vultures...which are not needed by any one...Have you heard any tribe wanting to go with the Afonjas, despite that you have most of the federal investments in your region?
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tolexander:
oh!

Look at this demented pig from the unholy and godforsaking wastelands I don't blame you.
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Then why did Igbos in Lagos warn him this time not to visit?
its because they don't want you greedy lots to increase their taxes out of frustration and anger
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Tell Nnamdi to visit Lagos,EOD!
He is coming and guess what, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by CrtlAltDel: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:

[/s]
Nairaland 419 with busted fake pic….. This dude can conjure fake pic from his anus…. believe any of his post at your own detriment…. After busting his lying as$$ dude claim his time line is different… ..the mofo resides in Enugu grin angry grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5796826_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Michael004: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cooly100:

Pigs are decent creatures compared with the slimy and dirty vultures...which are not needed by any one...Have you heard any tribe wanting to go with the Afonjas, despite that you have most of the federal investments in your region?
Well you said, afonja. We are not afonja, we are yorubas. Yorubas do not want anybody to stand alone. We are not the pigs and idiots that are doing attacheee at all cost. Do you hear me.
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Cooly100: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Michael004:
Well you said, afonja. We are not afonja, we are yorubas. Yorubas do not want anybody to stand alone. We are not the pigs and idiots that are doing attacheee at all cost. Do you hear me.

When will you focus on your Yoruba business?

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Cooly100: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=CrtlAltDel post=59430487][s][/s]
Nairaland 419 with busted fake pic….. This dude can conjure fake pic from his anus…. believe any of his post at your own detriment…. After busting his lying as$$ dude claim his time line is different… ..the mofo resides in Enugu grin angry grin
/quote]

Demon, doing what he knows best...Once fixated...he does nothing else....

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
drake2000x:

Afonjas ....always thinking about IPOB/Igbos.

Because my response pain'am like spicy amala, watch and see below how he will reply me from his other accounts...just watch and see; it won't take more than 3 seconds.
[/s]

Osu heebo.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by CrtlAltDel: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Cooly100 post=59438314][/quote]
Rejected isreali lying fraud ipig jew.. Aka. Nairaland unisputed 419 grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5808335_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Michael004: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cooly100:

When will you focus on your Yoruba business?
Confused pig that never knew his root in 2017.
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Basic123: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:

Because my response pain'am like spicy amala, watch and see below how he will reply me from his other accounts...just watch and see; it won't take more than 3 seconds.

pig.bo...sorry yIGBO always think about lagos becoming onitsha one day

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by attackgat: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Stop beating that your p*g of a chest and listen, when IPOB wanted to stage a protest in lagos you creepy things threatened them with hell and brimstone but at the end of the day nothing happened. Go and sit down with your empty threat abeg

That is true. They said that IPOB could never protest in Lagos but IPOB did

They said that IPOB could never protest in Abuja. Not only did IPOB protest in Abuja, they protested at every court date that Nnamdi Kanu had.

If Nnamdi Kanu comes to Lagos and is surrounded by thousands of IPOB members, what will anyone do?
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Cooly100: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Michael004:
Confused pig that never knew his root in 2017.

Shut up!! Savage..barbarian...!!! This is what your root can offer to the world!

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Cooly100: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Basic123:

pig.bo...sorry yIGBO always think about lagos becoming onitsha one day

This Lagos...?

1 Share

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by CrtlAltDel: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by DonBobes(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Imagine ur response to a polite question.

Must u pple insult others.

Why can't u ever engage in Biafra discuss without getting emotional.
Allow d animals in human form
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by profhezekiah: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:

hatred cancer ridden Ipob
Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Basic123: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cooly100:

This Lagos...?
Afonjas understand your pain

Re: When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. by Basic123: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cooly100:

This Lagos...?
The Afonjas understand your pain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? / Sahara Reporters Is Running A Poll On The Worst President / Prof. Chidi Odinkalu Blasts Abike Dabiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.