Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet (4703 Views)

14th February. Will Nnamdi Kanu Be Seen? / Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? / When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 23, 2017
The video making waves on the internet is this prophet speaking on Nnamdi Kanu's death.
The pastor threatened that if Nnamdi Kanu is killed angels from heaven will come down on earth and start bombing the whole Nigeria.

Pls watch. Dont laff till your bele tear o grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXnbcNNjg9M
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Victornezzar: 9:30pm On May 23, 2017
dis boy ow old re u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by azimibraun: 9:39pm On May 23, 2017
Cry over what na? That will amount to double crying. The people they Killed, Kidnapped and robbed had cried already that is for those who had the privilege to even cry. What should I cry over or whom? The. People whose lives they messed up or them still having the opportunity to be alive clapping and singing? I really need to know. Bring those guys out and see what they will do next; they are just participating in the clapping and singing to ease boredom. That is not to say am inhumane not to know that some may be victim of wrong conviction or awaiting trial. But majority definitely are dare devils.
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2017
azimibraun:
Cry over what na? That will amount to double crying. The people they Killed, Kidnapped and robbed had cried already that is for those who had the privilege to even cry. What should I cry over or whom? The. People whose lives they messed up or them still having the opportunity to be alive clapping and singing? I really need to know. Bring those guys out and see what they will do next; they are just participating in the clapping and singing to ease boredom. That is not to say am inhumane not to know that some may be victim of wrong conviction or awaiting trial. But majority definitely are dare devils.

what
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 23, 2017
Gud evening

1 Like

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by chibboy: 9:55pm On May 23, 2017
IpobExposed:
The video making waves on the internet is this prophet speaking on Nnamdi Kanu's death.
The pastor threatened that if Nnamdi Kanu is killed angels from heaven will come down on earth and start bombing the whole Nigeria.

i can see why u can never get a job.. because you are working in nairaland

11 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 23, 2017
chibboy:
i can see why u can never get a job.. because you are working in nairaland

gamegod ipobarecriminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by chibboy: 10:05pm On May 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

gamegod ipobarecriminals
open eye.. keep folloing me na

5 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 23, 2017
chibboy:
open eye.. keep folloing me na

bros i taya o. What kind of false hope is this
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
wow
1st tym u actually posted something meaningful
let it continue like dis plz

thank u i am a good nairalander
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by ihimiray(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2017
Invisible bomb,now i see dis Biafra is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Mckennedy: 12:26am On May 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

You're so shameless sincerely you're among the enemies of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 1:55am On May 24, 2017
@op,
Nigeria is already doomed with or without Nnamdi Kanu..

I keep shouting to those with ears that a nation where a student who scored 69% is denied admission while the one who scored 1% is offered same admission. is doomed.

By the time, you add Fulani herdsmen combined wulith tyrants like Buhari, then you have fast forwarded the day of DOOM.

By shedding innocent blood, Nigeria is under an irreversible curse.

OP, stop wasting your time,l.

9 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by ybalogs(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

TOO MANY JOKERS IN IPOD REPUBLIC.
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by ybalogs(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2017
NNAMDI KANU WEY I FIT SLAP IF HE MISTAKENLY CROSSED MY PATH IS GRADUALLY TURNING INTO B DEMIgod with the emptyvesselsPOD.
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 10:59am On May 24, 2017
ybalogs:
NNAMDI KANU WEY I FIT SLAP IF HE MISTAKENLY CROSSED MY PATH IS GRADUALLY TURNING INTO B DEMIgod with the emptyvesselsPOD.

Nnamdi Cownu not Kanu
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 11:00am On May 24, 2017
noblezone:
@op,
Nigeria is already doomed with or without Nnamdi Kanu..

I keep shouting to those with ears that a nation where a student who scored 69% is denied admission while the one who scored 1% is offered same admission. is doomed.

By the time, you add Fulani herdsmen combined wulith tyrants like Buhari, then you have fast forwarded the day of DOOM.

By shedding innocent blood, Nigeria is under an irreversible curse.

OP, stop wasting your time,l.

Oga go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 11:00am On May 24, 2017
ihimiray:
Invisible bomb,now i see dis Biafra is a joke

God will send angels to bomb us o. if we kill the Nnamdi Cownu
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by DLondonboiy: 11:42am On May 24, 2017
Shame no let some people commit suicide..

Shame no let them see road...even after failing jamb, them no still gree get sense..

4 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by ybalogs(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Nnamdi Cownu not Kanu
NOTED SIR
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by ihimiray(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

God will send angels to bomb us o. if we kill the Nnamdi Cownu
and please who is nnamdi cownu... He is his only begotten son....
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by najoke: 2:09pm On May 24, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Shame no let some people commit suicide..

Shame no let them see road...even after failing jamb, them no still gree get sense..

Shame no let some hypocrites question the "bail condition " of their coward god grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by lowkey0147: 2:11pm On May 24, 2017
All this fake prophets seeking recognition..why will i watch a video of a prophet that am sure he went clubbing last night,maybe he is drunk or on drugs..
but OP try and grow up a little bit.. this Kanu issue is driving you crazy, you're really sick upstairs

1 Like

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 24, 2017
lowkey0147:
All this fake prophets seeking recognition..why will i watch a video of a prophet that am sure he went clubbing last night,maybe he is drunk or on drugs..
but OP try and grow up a little bit.. this Kanu issue is driving you crazy, you're really sick upstairs

ipob are fools
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga go and sit down

The problem I have with folks like you is that you are always emotional.

You lack the capacity to engage in intellectual discussions.

Nigeria is doomed. Nnamdi Kanu only announced it without fear.

You can continue in obsession. I am actually enjoying the fact you are of those who keep the Biafra debate alive.

Keep it.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
noblezone:

The problem I have with folks like you is that you are always emotional.

You lack the capacity to engage in intellectual discussions.

Nigeria is doomed. Nnamdi Kanu only announced it without fear.

You can continue in obsession. I am actually enjoying the fact you are of those who keep the Biafra debate alive.

Keep it.

doomed because Nnamdi Cow negotiated with federal government
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by Arda1000(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

doomed because Nnamdi Cow negotiated with federal government
is it not better you go fooling around your black oily soups, than posting rubbish
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet by AskProf: 10:54pm On May 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oni were...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South / Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? / Hon Rebecca Kadaga, CNN Africa, Uloma Rochas Nwosu For African Virtuous Awards -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.