Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Th (1091 Views)

th / He Was F$$k!ng My Th!ghs Thinking It Was The Main Thing / S££ Th!s G@l F4k!ng H£r Boyfriend Like Tomorrow No Dey - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Th by Beosten(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Th
Re: Th by olmde(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Can't blame her, there are a lot of people who like to help others but can't/won't because of the fear of being scammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Th by Beosten(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2017
olmde:
Can't blame her, there are a lot of people who like to help others but can't/won't because of the fear of being scammed.

Some things require baby steps or faith in this life.
Re: Th by chukwuibuipob: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2017
nah so life be
Re: Th by boiz2men(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2017
You are not alone oo. I lose interest quickly in Ladies. Whether or not I sex them. This now makes me wonder if I can stay with my woman for a very long time as my wife...
Re: Th by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
What if she offered you all she had at that particular time?
Re: Th by Beosten(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2017
boiz2men:
You are not alone oo. I lose interest quickly in Ladies. Whether or not I sex them. This now makes me wonder if I can stay with my woman for a very long time as my wife...

This your signature ehn...
Re: Th by drnoel: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2017
boiz2men:

Don't worry u would. Once ur alarm bell starts ringing noone will tell u its time. Then just hope that the one u are with is right for u if not u will put urself under lots of psychological stress to find the right one
Re: Th by Kennyprince: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2017
This is not enough reason to loose interest in her bro. If I were u, I ll visit this lady and get to her better.

Perhaps she may be different from what u think of her but was just expressing the normal fear of women who are just meeting
people in a Nigerian society like this. or it could even be that she didn't ve the money really but was shy of telling u " I dont ve"

You are the man here. Make up ur mind, nothing good comes easy.

#luck

4 Likes

Re: Th by Beosten(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
What if she offered you all she had at that particular time?

Going mute was what pissed me off. That means she must have consulted wide to arrive at a response after 48 hours.
Re: Th by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Money shouldn't be something that will spoil your Rship with her. You are not a kid.

Move past that stage and you will see that there are greater things that you can forgive.

1 Like

Re: Th by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Beosten:

Going mute was what pissed me off. That means she must have consulted wide to arrive at a response after 48 hours.

Im sure if both of you had seen, it would have been different. You really don't expect her to just ask for your account details right away except she is dumb. People need to be careful especially when it comes to people you've not seen. Don't overreact, she did what any right thinking person should have done regardless of the duration she went mute. Atleast she still came through. better late than never

4 Likes

Re: Th by chiraqDemon(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017
My brother her knees are not bending very well, I don't think she is the one for you
Re: Th by nrexzy: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2017
That's Naija babes for u... So don't blame her..

. Maybe she didn't have atm buh couldn't tell u
Re: Th by UnknownT: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Beosten:

If I promise someone money within a given period and I am unable to fulfill that promise within that period, I usually go mute,stop picking tge person's calls or replying his/her chats till I finally send the money. I find it hard telling the person that I can't send it at that time again, it will look as if I'm posting the person.
Re: Th by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2017
grin

Not bcoz ur online lovers, u will ask somthing from the person anything...Whether its money or nah ur online lover is NOT an option at all..

1 Like

Re: Th by Beosten(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2017
UnknownT:
If I promise someone money within a given period and I am unable to fulfill that promise within that period, I usually go mute,stop picking tge person's calls or replying his/her chats till I finally send the money. I find it hard telling the person that I can't send it at that time again, it will look as if I'm posting the person.

My faith in her is shaking ni.
Re: Th by agrovick(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
This is myopic AF

1) Did it occur to you she might not have that money? If she is a student or a job hunter, it's most likely she won't have that kind of cash

2) Put yourself in her shoes, if she had been the one that requested for money seeing you guys were yet to meet; wouldn't you have come here to create a thread about how girls are money grabbing beaches ?

1 Like

Re: Th by olmde(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2017
True but faith won't save you from being scammed. Best to play safe unless absolutely sure. In this case, she wasn't sure cos it's an online relationship.
Re: Th by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2017
Person wey no get money wan Leave bachelorhood undecided

1 Like

Re: Th by LordKO(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2017
You're not a free will proponent. Too bad. For all I know and care, a friend/lover owes you neither servility nor evil - vice versa - but only owes you fairness if the former and goodness if the latter. She did no evil to you, so don't guilt trip or jettison her. . . doing so will mean that you expected servility from her.

I'd rather advised that you should change your attitude, yes, from the connotation of your message, you have a self-centered (sense of entitlement) attitude. Embrace altruism for your own good and for the good of whosoever you may finally have as a friend/lover.

1 Like

Re: Th by Beosten(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Sniper12:
Person wey no get money wan Leave bachelorhood undecided

We have noticed you.
Re: Th by Beosten(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Ghh
Re: Th by LordKO(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Beosten:

I don't have sense of entitlement towards anyone. Just that in this journey of life, I have learnt never to think humans can aid one another during emergencies, and I think this is unhealthy. Do you know how much in aid some countries get from abroad? Now if someone is dying of cancer, celebrities will start raising millions of naira, but someone in need of common 1k will be tagged yahoo guys. Life is overrated. This world will never be a better place.

You have validated my postulation again. You didn't give her money to keep for you, so it smack of self-centeredness and conceit for you to notionally conclude and by extension hold malice against her, that she had the money then and refused to help you. Who told you that your own assumed problem then wasn't a want compared to her own unpronounced problem which could be a need?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... / MY VAG!NA SURVIVED! But My Thighs Got Scorched / Please Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of Idk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.