Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain (36640 Views)

Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by stilldoingokay(f): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
yaqq:
the way the elites fly from one country to another as if "na peace mass transit them the use" still keep us who haven't even been to airport before even booking an economy class wondering if we re from you same country or worship same God! why is everything so partial in ds world especially Africa? It's not even hard work cos I do hard labour like "mesin labourers" i work hard till I have develop 6 packs and broad shoulders but am left with nothing! make God scatter this world let's us all start afresh abeg!

bhahahahahahaahah. guy pls don't vess too much, the lord understand you hear
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by totorimi: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
When bubu was not yet in Aso rock, we still recollect his looks and nobody knew Zara or anything about her now bubu has entered our Aso rock.

Today it's now flying to London, Spain, America, Dubai etc that we hear. All these things on the hard working Nigerian tax payers.
When you see a God fearing leader the first thing you notice is humility in their life styles. I have seen that in VP and his wife but I can't say that of bubu and Aisha. Those guys are totally out to wreck what's left of the Nigerian economy.

Imagine parking our presidential jet idly for over 95 days and still counting in a foreign land accumulating bills on whose head, Nigerian tax payers.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Azam101: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
God bless my hustle too
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nackzy: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls is it the same Buhari I know or another one
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by LockDown69(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
yaqq:
the way the elites fly from one country to another as if "na peace mass transit them the use" still keep us who haven't even been to airport before even booking an economy class wondering if we re from you same country or worship same God! why is everything so partial in ds world especially Africa? It's not even hard work cos I do hard labour like "mesin labourers" i work hard till I have develop 6 packs and broad shoulders but am left with nothing! make God scatter this world let's us all start afresh abeg!
grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by LockDown69(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wealth like this take a while to amass, so quit that get-rich-quick mentality and start today to secure your future and your family.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
jegz25:
dem work for it u know...stop being lazy ass

How do u know he's lazy?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
shasha101:

bros calm down, life na turn by turn

Na lie oooo. If you calm down, poverty would overcome you. To be rich is all about desperacy(if there is any word like that). The rich always use religion and soothing words like "wait for your time" to hold down the poor. The day one gets agitated about his situation and act is the day of deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
yusufu16:

Remember, the 40 years old Taraba state man who is Buhari will die is already dead. Watch your word.
most of these leaders have too much jazz and some of them probably use what we Yorubas call MADARIKAN which makes what you wish then go back to you
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Na lie oooo. If you calm down, poverty would overcome you. To be rich is all about desperacy(if there is any word like that). The rich always use religion and soothing words like "wait for your time" to hold down the poor. The day one gets agitated about his situation and act is the day of deliverance.
lol...ok o

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Antichristus: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Meanwhile, millions of Nigerians are wallowing in poverty. SHAME.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Dagoma: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Enjoy your money.
Is Buhari aware?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Boxer007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
shasha101:

lol...ok o

Oko? Nice. So may I suck fart outter your annus?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats / 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) / Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.