Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Videos Of Pres. Buhari Greeting His Guests And Taking Pictures At Abuja House In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos Of Pres. Buhari Greeting His Guests And Taking Pictures At Abuja House In (330 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Videos Of Pres. Buhari Greeting His Guests And Taking Pictures At Abuja House In by Freshvibesblog3: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
BUHARI GREETING HIS GUESTS AND TAKING PICTURES AT ABUJA HOUSE IN LONDON

Today, President Buhari received his Media Team and Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters at the Abuja house in London. His personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo shared these videos of him greeting his guests and taking pictures. Watch the videos after the cut…

I don't know how to paste video here, So come and watch it here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/videos-of-pres-buhari-greeting-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Lion King, The Hyenas And Foxes In The Zoo Republic / PRESIDENT BROADCAST: Buhari Says Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable(full VIDEO) / On Restructuring: Apc’s Bolaji Abdullahi Is Clever By Half - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.