Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son (34307 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Luckydubby7(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2020
The Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN) on Saturday denied buying a N300 million house for his newly wedded son, Abdulazeez, in Abuja.

Malami, in a statement issued by his media aide, Umar Gwandu, also dismissed as untrue claims in a social media report that COVID-19 guidelines were flouted during Abdulazeez’s wedding fatiha held in Kano yesterday.

He daubed the report mischievous, deceitful, perfidious and “a clear violation of ethical journalism practices on verification of facts and authentication of claims.”

He challenged his accusers to name the vendor of the purported house and its location and to publish the title documents.

“God knows that I did not purchase any house for him in Abuja. Not even a rented house was secured for my son in Abuja, because he has no plan to live in Abuja,” Malami was quoted as saying.

The statement added: “The allegation of hiring private jets for the marriage was preposterous.

“It is common knowledge that the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice had neither a father nor mother anywhere in Nigeria to be conveyed to Kano for the wedding.

“Who then is the Attorney-General using the chartered flight to convey? Which jets are chartered? Who paid for the charter? Through which means was the money paid?”

He said the wedding fatiha took place “under strict observance of the protocols and guidelines of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19.”

“It is important to note that the wedding fatiha took place in Kano on Saturday 11th July, 2020 in the morning.

“Any other activity before or after the wedding fatiha is not connected with the marriage and we therefore disassociate ourselves from it in its entirety.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/malami-i-didnt-buy-n300m-abuja-house-for-my-son/

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by raker300: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Magu boys fighting back..

Shame this admin is a cesspit of looters..

Good they’re exposing each other

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by tsephanyah(f): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2020
99% of Nigerians are criminals and corrupt.

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Megaflex(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Okay.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by obonujoker(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2020
This is what Kiki said, after using her Instagram handle to show us the picture of the beautiful edifice she renovated in Wuse 2, Abuja

However, you people should continue. The devil has blinded your eyes with things of the world hence you can't see the impending Doom nigh you.... No wonder the Lord and Master of all things said, "It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God">>>

I wonder what men like Oshinowo, Ajimobi, etc, will do when they stand before the Lord and his holy angels to give account of their earthly deeds.

And to those that support Corruption because if tribe and religion and friendship, read Romans 1:28,.... And not to them alone, and also to them that take pleasure with them that do these evil things

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by maiiilooo(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2020
OK undecided

Check ma signature to earn free bit coins
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Luckydubby7(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2020
At the end of the tenure, Buhari government is going to be the most corrupt government in history of Nigeria.

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Kriss216: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2020
No one expected you to accept you bought house of 300M for your son.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by tamdun: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Magu won't go down alone, am sure he has a lot of receipts with him

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Baloranking(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Corruption cases everywhere. The downfall of Great magu is displaying so many things under the blanket.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by solmus: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2020
cool

How did this guy become a SAN

When Magu start playing his record malami would be politically worthless... Can they keep Magu off camera like Dasuki?

Magu ran NFIU for more than 3 years, meaning he has all the details of everyone with a bank account world wide, he leaked Yusuf Tunde Shuabu's account balance to the press, I bet he has more juice

Best bet is to redeploy Magu back to NPF and send him on a long coarse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Whatever you are doing, just make sure you are earning.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2020
All Nigerian leaders are Hushipawpaw.

Buhari is the leader. We need to know what Yusuf Buhari is doing and all the money he has.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by EXLOVER(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Nigeria is really the Giant of Africa, one of the richest country in the world, our politicians keeps embezzling our money. We keep hearing millions and billions up and down.

Giant of debt.

We the masses are to pay for the debt.

10 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by gurunlocker: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
This man is obviously corrupt also, in fact, the same thing that happened to GEJ is happening to Bubu.

They might have good intention for the country, but they are surrounded by corrupt people.

I saw the wedding video of this man son, see how they are spraying USD..... He said he only invited 20 individuals, but a lot of people were present.

You didn't buy a house in Abuja, what about Kebbi state they accused you of? grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by DSoj(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
LIAR
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Astrologyfact: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by JeffreyD1(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Liar

There is not government official that is saint so stop liaing sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by mamaafrik(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2020
When you draw gburu,Gburu will draw forest.
Malami should be summoned for financial misappropriation.

awon ole ,alo kolonkigbe deede,so you sef buy land for your pikin con dey point hand at another soul,both of una must drown into the Arakanga stream.
Fear those people with kettle burnt blackness on their forehand,na dem thief pass

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2020
Luckydubby7:

Malami, in a statement issued by his media aide, Umar Gwandu, also dismissed as untrue claims in a social media report that COVID-19 guidelines were flouted during Abdulazeez’s wedding fatiha held in Kano yesterday.

“It is important to note that the wedding fatiha took place in Kano on Saturday 11th July, 2020 in the morning.

https://thenationonlineng.net/malami-i-didnt-buy-n300m-abuja-house-for-my-son/
This statement alone is enough to get Malami arrested!!!

Do you know that alot of Nigerians postponed theirs

Why should you have a wedding during this pandemic

Is Malami above the law

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Amotekun777: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Yes you did, fool! angry

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Goodman247: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2020
tsephanyah:
99% of Nigerians are criminals and corrupt.
true talk it is just like a culture, that is why falz said in naija everybody is a criminal, but there are some people who are still upright, that is why other countries are afraid of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Alwaysachick: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2020
All the recent disclaimers though grin...fear

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Profprom(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Since you are denying the allegation, now tell us which one you did?

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by majamajic(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Hmm

See as the man dey cast and bind every allegations !
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Malami shouldnt be investigated for now, is like trying to wrestle down on a whistle blower, it would give d false impression that it isn't good calling out a corrupt official since u would then be placed under a lens too, it wuld make it looks as though the best way to be in office is to turn a blind eye to an obvious misconduct so that u urslf won't be investigated, the corruption fight should provide soft landings for whistle blowers and heavy security details so that they wont be intimidated, their phones bugged to gather Intel and people trying to make death threats and seek favours, malami is a witness and needs police witness protection right now, his house, family should be maximally protected

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by ArmaniUhuru: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Who con buy am give am?

5 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son by XXLMANDIGO: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
You are all corrupt and nemesis will come to you one after the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) / Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.