Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC (18401 Views)

ASUU Strike: Union Describes FG Incompetency A Call For Indefinite Action / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Banter1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
I am starting my exams on the 21/08/2017, please let me round up b4 the strike ooo.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by emmasege: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
azeecoboy:
Na wa ooo..
here in Futminna,This ASUU saga is getting us confused!!..
we're starting our e-test tommorow naw..
abeg why Now??..
why??
Yours is better. OAU starts examinations tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by otabuko(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
University of Ilorin.
Probitas Doctrina.
We have the probity,
we also have the doctrine.
This great institution isn't part of ASUU.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Reference(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
otokx:
Interesting times

Hmmm....change has edited your sermons to one liners....or should I say, sound bites...it is well.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by IdeyFindWife: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hope they realize they might, by the same action, have also voted for indefinite no-work/no-pay treatment from govt.

Good luck to them.

And to the students whose lives they are now throwing into automatic reverse gear plus enuf of the babes who'd branch out into oloshoism fulltime, with some kidnapped and some others left to bear the fatherless pregnancies that'd ensue from their escapades; to them all I say:

Accept my sympathies in advance!
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by azeecoboy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
emmasege:
Yours is better. OAU starts examinations tomorrow.
Any spirit of strike,either internal or external in our lecturer's mind,sould and body..
Die by Fire!! and
Destroy Now!!..
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by olatunyemi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
ABU to start exam tomorrow but this strike issue is confusing
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by IamEmem(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
thornapple:
How won't they vote for indefinite strike when they'll still get paid for the period they were on strike?.

Is Buhari not paid for the period he has been away from office and resting in London?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Papertrail11(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
a lot of this old folks are pple killing public education system they are dull are not updated with modern day standards yeah I knw u will say they hav PhD I don't call it PhD call it random easy thesis writing.

what a serz president or administrator should do is sack all this old folks called lecturer like obansanjo did to guys in the military put young folks who have PhD from unis abroad and watch hw they will add value to it.

fvck the baby boomers the millieanials are. better than. you
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Papertrail11(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
they want the govt to sign a shitty agreement that is enough to rejuvenate the private sector to create jobs all the monies they have been giving what have they used it to do silly old folks
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Eazybay(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Papertrail11:
they want the govt to sign a shitty agreement that is enough to rejuvenate the private sector to create jobs all the monies they have been giving what have they used it to do silly old folks

You are NOT a lecturer, your comment also indicates you are half smart.
Just stick to selling bitcoin.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Ozone1304: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Let them strike nah... We wey don dey strike since nkor... #lautech

1 Like

Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Ilajeboy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
cry angry ND lautech still dey on their own strike
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Tuoyofelix(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rough play make dem no try am o
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by QueTeddy: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
this is for UDUS... Usman Danfodiyo university Sokoto
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Lisaint(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
ASUU abeg oh
Nah just 30th of july we resume 2nd semester 16/17 session @AAUA
Due to internal ASUU strike

National wan come again?
We say NO NO

EJORRR O
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Ogb885: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
How much do you pay a PhD from abroad? N135k (Lecturer 11) for a month with nothing else for research and conducive working environment.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by princeisah26(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
SuperBlack:
It's raining here, I can't comment
One GLO customer spotted grin cheesy
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Gerrard59(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is why I prognosticate private universities emerging as the peoples' choice in 5-10 years. Same thing happened to public secondary schools. How many parents who went to top public secondary schools in the '80s and '90s send their children to same schools today? The % is low.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Papertrail11:
Please just stick to selling gala biko!!!! undecided
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eazybay:

You are NOT a lecturer, your comment also indicates you are half smart.
Just stick to selling bitcoin.
Bitcoin ke? With DAT mindset??
No! Selling gala is way better!!!
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Papertrail11(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:
Please just stick to selling gala biko!!!! undecided

alapue
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Papertrail11(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eazybay:

You are NOT a lecturer, your comment also indicates you are half smart. Just stick to selling bitcoin.

are u a lectured see guy don't let me slap you
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Odunsco01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lisaint:
ASUU abeg oh Nah just 30th of july we resume 2nd semester 16/17 session @AAUA Due to internal ASUU strike

National wan come again? We say NO NO
EJORRR O

I tire o aaua wey wn try catch up with others
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Khadrenaline(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
chai!!!!! Lautech own don finish be that.....
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by saibop(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
I am sure you are still struggling to get admission. So I shouldnt be bothered by your comment.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Carter4luv(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bcux dere children are not here in Nigeria studying, day are happy voting for indefinite strike. How I wish d government of dose countries where the politicians and lecturers children are schooling will send all of dem back to study in dere country. Una dey craze. #idiot lecturers
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Emmyrushy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
azeecoboy:
Na wa ooo..
here in Futminna,This ASUU saga is getting us confused!!..
we're starting our e-test tommorow naw..
abeg why Now??..
why??

Na over � them go make una.... Na bosso or GKu dey
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by effizyd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
ASUU, LUKAKU & Thunder..... In the order to which each can strike
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by saibop(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
osazsky:
Since strike is d only language fg understands. Assu shld do d needful ssanu loading.were our allowances since 2009. A country were senators allowance for a month is more than a prof. Salary for 35 yr put together. Very necessary strike begins next week, ssanu nkow I need rest
I am sure you are still struggling to get admission. So I shouldnt be bothered by your comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike / FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / Nigeria Orders Teaching Of History As Standalone Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.