Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC (18403 Views)

ASUU Strike: Union Describes FG Incompetency A Call For Indefinite Action / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Emmyrushy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
massinola:
Even here in FUT Minna. Its the same thing
when did They vote? Na for GK or bosso
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by azeecoboy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Emmyrushy:

Na over � them go make una.... Na bosso or GKu dey
bosso nah
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Banter1:
I am starting my exams on the 21/08/2017, please let me round up b4 the strike ooo.

Sorry....which school
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Tj70(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blame the Federal Govt not ASUU for any deterioration we are witnessing in our universities.
How can a responsible govt reduce the budget to Education to less than 10%?
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by agrovick(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is just sad
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by teejaypee: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
kinggeecee:
We for unijos dem jst dey rush us exams cos of dis shitty stuff called strike .leaders of 2morrow our fushure(fals voice) na him dem dey use play cha cha

Lol. How are you coping with the night exams bruh grin

What level?
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by TourismMan(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
massinola:

In Unical, the rumour has been filtering around. Oh God, this strike is the least thing I expect in my life now. And it's not like we have people in government that knows the importance of education. With the caliber of people in power as of today, if this strike holds, then certainty is that it will last for over six months before it may be resolved. God pls. This impending strike is so much to my disadvantage.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Wolinx(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
This Strike No Fit Solve The Issue Wey Dey Ground....,which 1 B Strike Again Sef And We Jst Resume Here In Aaua.Abeg FG Answer This Pple Na,infact Sch Don Tire Me Sef.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Gerrard59:
This is why I prognosticate private universities emerging as the peoples' choice in 5-10 years. Same thing happened to public secondary schools. How many parents who went to top public secondary schools in the '80s and '90s send their children to same schools today? The % is low.

the state secondary education system is dire need of help.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Gerrard59:
This is why I prognosticate private universities emerging as the peoples' choice in 5-10 years. Same thing happened to public secondary schools. How many parents who went to top public secondary schools in the '80s and '90s send their children to same schools today? The % is low.

the state secondary education system is in dire need of help.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Ellanto: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]
teejaypee:

What level?

boss, me Ayam in 300lvl, geopee, I have 12courses to battle this semester because I will be going for SIWES later this month, boss I Don write 8 of them within 5 days far, .

BUT, my own no too pain me oo, na people wey dey write exams for nights dey pain me, even today dats Sunday, accounting dpt and others write exams. boss one 200lvl gel fainted for building dpt while writing exams for one STRUCTURE COURSE like Dat.

teejaypee:

What level?

boss, me Ayam in 300lvl, geopee, I have 12courses to battle this semester because I will be going for SIWES later this month, boss I Don write 8 of them within 5 days far, .

BUT, my own no too pain me oo, na people wey dey write exams for nights dey pain me, even today dats Sunday, accounting dpt and others write exams. boss one 200lvl gel fainted for building dpt while writing exams for one STRUCTURE COURSE like Dat.

teejaypee:

What level?

.........life no sweet here.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
IamEmem:

Is Buhari not paid for the period he has been away from office and resting in London?
At least his own isn't indefinite.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by osanga90(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2017
amamahdaniel:
ASUU AND STRIKE are like 5&6.

Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by uvalued(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2017
thank God NOUN is not part of ASUU.

I rebuke the obstacle to the fg-ASUU 2009 agreement...i speak death to such obstacle and i declare life to the successful implementation in Jesus Name
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by teejaypee: 1:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Ellanto I understand you Mehn. I'm just wondering, why not just leave all the exams till after the strike?

PS. I'm a josite too cool
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Desyner: 1:46am On Aug 14, 2017
So these once will go and read all their lecture notes 10 times and still complain that the school is hard.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by billionaireshed(m): 1:57am On Aug 14, 2017
azeecoboy:
Na wa ooo..
here in Futminna,This ASUU saga is getting us confused!!..
we're starting our e-test tommorow naw..
abeg why Now??..
why??
Lol "all the best", that's d the term we'd say. I'm also a futmite, I hope things turn out well tho.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by billionaireshed(m): 1:59am On Aug 14, 2017
paparazy06:
I wait to see how APC will solve this
lol... they would put the blame on PDP. There's a high chance of that happening
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by billionaireshed(m): 2:00am On Aug 14, 2017
massinola:
I can relate tho.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by SuperBlack: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2017
princeisah26:

One GLO customer spotted grin cheesy

Lol
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Bakerdav: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2017
ASUU declares indefinite strike,
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by newslifeop: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2017
Oh
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by donqx: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
they just waste the kids time and still won't achieve anything
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by IamEmem(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2017
thornapple:

At least his own isn't indefinite.

Really?? may be you can tell us the set time for bubu return
atleast for now we are still waiting indefinitely.
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by tayo200(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2017
nothing concern we ladokites.....if u know what I mean
Re: Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 22, 2017
IamEmem:

Really?? may be you can tell us the set time for bubu return
atleast for now we are still waiting indefinitely.
Lol, you can see he hasn't kept you waiting indefinitely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike / FG Re-opens Talks With ASUU Over Strike / Nigeria Orders Teaching Of History As Standalone Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.