Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS (4895 Views)

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by edozdrive: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
UPDATE ON THE CAUSE OF HER DEATH COMING UP SOON
(Bloggers should give credit to original source by kindly linking to their Youtube Video)

A Student of the Prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, who was always known to mind her business, who always come in and go out of her Lodge at her own discretion has been found dead in her room after four days.

The incident occurred within the first week of August 2017 and no one including her neighbors knew of the incident until after 4 days.

After several days of absence, the lodge residents began to wonder where she might have traveled to, it was noticed that her room door had visits of huge houseflies struggling to get into the room and occasional smell of her decaying body oozing out around her apartment.

With the combined effort of the residents in the area, the door was broken down to uncover the misery of her absence and what exactly brought the flies and smell around.
Guess what was found in there?!....Heartbreaking to type....Continue with the video (Warning: Graphic Content)

Watch Full Video on Youtube here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ3bp-EhWXg

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by wahles(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sad one
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by thesicilian: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Disadvantage of being a loner. Every one thinks you are OK and just want to be left alone, not knowing you may be dying and needs urgent help.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Barfibassey(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
What happened?

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by malificent(f): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Even if she was a loner, she must have atleast 2 or more people she talks to. Please check up on your loved ones from time to time. Rest in Peace Nne

7 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by bigtt76(f): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Must you suffer all to watch the video before telling us what was in there? Can't you also use the word 'graphic' to warn people? angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by whitebeard(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
angry op may this post never get to the promise land if u don't upload pictures.. Amen..!!

*MODIFIED*

Op due to the that fact that some people have calmed me down on this issue, I take back earlier. undecided next time don't do shite like that again.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by adontcare(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oh gosh! Has any one watch d video? What was found?
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by igraman(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Subhanallahi
This is just too gory.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by igraman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
whitebeard:
angry op may this post never get to the promise land if u don't upload pictures.. Amen..!!
No OP need not put pictures.
Respect the deceased, she has loved ones.
It really should not even be a thing of public.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by DjAndroid: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
adontcare:
Oh gosh! Has any one watch d video? What was found?
I watched the video but couldn't find out what killed her.
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Nltaliban(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hh
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by gqboyy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
So sad
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by tossie101(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Omg Rip.
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Idydarling(f): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
What happened in the video?
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Adaanna(f): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rip the dead. Is good to be social no matter what because your neigbours is the family you see.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
I just watched the video and from what I saw, I suspect she died from electrocution

5 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by dadebayo1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Too bad.. After four days.... Eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by muller101(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Even when about to die she still had to mind her business. She quietly locked her self inside and died. RIP
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Onyenna(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Looks like electrocution.....chaaiii!! May her soul rest in peace.. Amen!

1 Like

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Jfrankination(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Awww
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Nutase: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
cry
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Jfrankination(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
nah electrocution nah
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Larryfest(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lord have mercy.......
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by amuokuko: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
bigtt76:
Must you suffer all to watch the video before telling us what was in there? Can't you also use the word 'graphic' to warn people? angry embarassed

What were u expecting to see after reading the Topic
Food I guess

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Cannicus: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
careytommy7:
I just watched the video and from what I saw, I suspect she died from electrocution

So why is she nakked?

She was watching mojo?

Asking her to be turned sounds pervy too but I get they were trying to trace the source of blood.

Who knows, maybe she slipped, fell and cracked her head too?

Really sad.
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by ArtsByBeejay: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2017
malificent:
Even if she was a loner, she must have atleast 2 or more people she talks to. Please check up on your loved ones from time to time. Rest in Peace Nne
i like your name. That udara fruit, a company sells it or what?
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by fr3do(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2017
that water dispenser was too close to her stabilizer and other appliances
nakedd and barefooted, operating electric appliances
floor is tiled, tiles are more conductive than rugs and carpets.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by sweeterman(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2017
Nobody came to visit her all dose while??

This is saddening cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by cybriz82(m): 1:35am On Aug 14, 2017
look like eletric shock or she wz rape n murder.
Re: UPDATE COMING SOON -- UNIZIK STUDENT DIE INDOORS AND ROTS FOR 4 DAYS by Witlee(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2017
[i think she slipped and fellquote author=DjAndroid post=59440174] I watched the video but couldn't find out what killed her. [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any Mistake Made On Post Utme Form Be Corrected / FOR UNIVERSITY OF UYO APTITUDE PAST QUESTIONS / Get Baba-ijebu Lotto Draw Sure Numbers. Click HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.