Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Enemies Of Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemies Of Mr President (618 Views)

‘Sylva, Oshiomole, Akpabio, Omo-agege Enemies Of Rotimi Ameachi’ - APC Chieftain / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike / What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemies Of Mr President by chrisosi: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Look at this picture very well, what do you see?

I see the major problem with our political leaders, they surround themselves with sycophants and hypocrits who will never tell them the truth but clap and hail them for doing nothing.

Just see the way Buhari's media aids are laughing, clapping and hailing him for just walking up to take a photograph with them as if they are clapping for an 11 months old baby learning how to walk.

Now tell me why Buhari won't still be thinking that remaining on that seat and ruling from London is still the best for Nigeria.

Anybody human being still supporting Buhari at this level is selfish, wicked, heartless etc.

Copied from fb wall of CU

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of Mr President by MalcoImX: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello Mr man. Did you see that aide lapping for GEJ as he was chopping that twerking Ikebe. Pls leave Buhari alone. May we be walking and laughing at about 74. May young looters never rest as calamities (I won't say death) overtake them.

Re: Enemies Of Mr President by dlondonbadboy: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
MalcoImX:
Hello Mr man. Did you see that aide lapping for GEJ as he was chopping that twerking Ikebe. Pls leave Buhari alone. May we be walking and laughing at about 74. May young looters never rest as calamities (I won't say death) overtake them.

You are still calling goodluck uptill now? When would you stop calling him? When you die?
Re: Enemies Of Mr President by MalcoImX: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

You are still calling goodluck uptill now? When would you stop calling him? When you die?
Wasn't the liar on news yesterday talking about "During my time," as if there's anything good in that era? Why is he too comparing his looting and insecure time to the present.
Re: Enemies Of Mr President by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
That are men and women of integrity in the picture
Re: Enemies Of Mr President by dlondonbadboy: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
MalcoImX:
Wasn't the liar on news yesterday talking about "During my time," as if there's anything good in that era? Why is he too comparing his looting and insecure time to the present.

Your moniker doesn't befit your personality..

MalcolmX always stood for the truth... but you tribalism will not alllow you think.
Somebody like you would keep mute at Buharis continued absence in Nigeria... Is that goodlucks fault too? If there is a way to blame Goodluck for that... You won't fail to do it.
Re: Enemies Of Mr President by MalcoImX: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Your moniker doesn't befit your personality..

MalcolmX always stood for the truth... but you tribalism will not alllow you think.
Somebody like you would keep mute at Buharis continued absence in Nigeria... Is that goodlucks fault too? If there is a way to blame Goodluck for that... You won't fail to do it.
But on what basis are you hinging your arguments? When Yar'adua died GEJ was sworn in as the constitution demanded. I have no argument as long as due processes are followed. Buhari is sick and he handed the reins to his deputy to attend to his health. What's wrong with that. It's not an emotional issue. Kindly tell me what part of the constitution us breached by Buhari in this case, and I'll withdraw all I've said?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Address Nigerians In Live Broadcast / PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria / El-rufai :what President Buhari Must Do As He Resumes Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.