Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? (18728 Views)

Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by sichri(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria, though a country of great potentials, is currently faced with myriads of challenges.

Having that in mind, what's your take on Mr President's 57th Independence Day speech?
Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Narldon: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2017

How can I Assess Buhari's Independence Day Speech When NEPA refused to give us Light to watch it?

200 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Jh0wsef(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2017
It's independence today.

let's not deceive ourselves

Like this post if you think buhari is incompetent

share if you think otherwise.

240 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by SteadyOdds(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Are you into Football Betting? Use this new website for your UNFAILING 3.00 daily tips.

See link on my signature!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by olasunkanmii(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Abegi...as if his speech will solve any thing.

38 Likes

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by arowstev2000: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Uncleodi(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Fayose2019

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Jh0wsef(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
exkisarr.

I cannot waste my precious et!salat sub on shiite

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
No Money, No Food, No Stable Electricity, No Security, No Good Roads.

My assessment is this:

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by NothingDoMe: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
I only want to add to the list of achievements:

58. Unconstitutional operation of the python dance
59. Selective corruption fighting.
60. Zero accountability as per the TSA.
61. Zero accountability for acclaimed recovered looted funds.
62. Media trials and media prosecutions
63. Media propaganda as regards the true state of the economy
64. Thinking Nigerians are stupid by presenting a meager 57 points as achievements with most of them repetitions.

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Great speech coming from the President.

No country that does not go through challenges, but how we manage our challenges is what makes us great.

Once Again, Kudos to the President, May God Almighty continue to grant you wisdom.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Prince081: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
I remember Abacha. Same military style

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Uncleodi(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Fair ... We don't have light, so I couldn't listen to it

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Ngene44: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Just like the speech of shekur of boko haram

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by emeijeh(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
What are we assessing?

Everything about this government is F9.

Did Fashola even give us power to watch his speech?

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by LUGBE: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Very poor, i can write better than that, disappointed

18 Likes

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
sichri:
Nigeria, though a country of great potentials, is currently faced with myriads of challenges.

Having that in mind, what's your take on Mr President's 57th Independence Day speech?

someone asked for referendum, and you replied him as if he asked you for war! I don't understand why Nigeria must be one anymore, please somebody should remind me...

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by emmyw(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Ok
Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by RapportNaija(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by DrBasit(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
The speech is quite assuring and promising..... Notable laudable achievements were mentioned and it's only a matter of time before Nigerians see the change in every aspect of their lives...
God bless Nigeria, God bless Oyo State.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by jomoh: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Even if Naira starts exchanging for N1 to $200 some people will still criticize buhari. I'm not surprised. The question is beyond the understanding of an average Nigerian graduate because they are poorly educated. Its like asking a fisherman to analyse the speech of a naval captain.

Great speech that addressed the current situation in the country.

If they criticize, ask them to tell you what they expect from him, why they expected such and why they feel what they expect from him is better than what he just said. Just watch them as they start stammering.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by macluvph1(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Awful as usual, Just an essay without a concrete evidence to see all he listed happening in Nigeria.

My people said good market sell itself that it doesn't need additional effort.

My people also said that you don't need trumpet to tell people that market is already on.

In summary all we saw in that presidential speech are yet to be fulfilled.

21 Likes

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by ITbomb(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Speech full of threats and reminders of war

I was expecting statistics of jobs created, housing provisions, improvements in health care, or workers welfare

The speech was so uninspiring

37 Likes

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by kevoh(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
I
Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by QuietHammer(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
6/10 He talks as if he is about belching. The content of his speech was okay though. God bless Nigeria.
Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by samx4real(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Same old story...

Nothing to write home about

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by kevoh(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Felt indifferent. Nothing special, the usual rhetorics. I felt like changing the channel through out the period.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari / Peter Obi Donates Borehole To Gombe Community / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.