Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) (32008 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by KINGROLAND1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Funny Thing Is Another Kidnapper Wil Read This News & Say This Ones Dey Learn Work. Then He Goes Out To Do Evil And Get Caught.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Afam4eva(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
devigblegble:
You will know them by their dress code .. Barcelona supporters
Most of these criminals are chelsea fans. They don't just want to give themselves away by wearing chelsea jersey. That's why they'll rather dorn a barca chelsea to deceive people that they are well to do. But by their strong face, you'll know them.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Cubeet2: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Whenever i remember I am being referred to as a "Nigerian" with this Afonja people.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by talebearer123: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Zico5:
God will surely arrest all these evil doers. This is becoming too much. Human life is no more safe.
I will help out wen you help me out why your triibe eat human flesh. Or have ever heard that yolobas eat human flesh? Pls help me out. Ewu!
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
that was my route
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by pol23: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
I pray God protect us all... nobody wey no need money oo.. Hustle. Hustle. Hustle. Do it clean.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
So they cannot hang tyre on their necks and set them ablaze? undecided

Which kind of useless and irresponsible mob is that? They only beat them.

Nonsense. How can you just beat a criminal and let him go? undecided
.you cannot strip him naked after beating him till he passes out or is exhausted before setting him ablaze. undecided

Can you just imagine angry
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Rich4god(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
See as they are crying, probably begging for mercy....

Wch of course they didn't give to their victims.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by BE811APP: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by talebearer123: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why!!

These people have no respect for human lives, how can one chop out the head of his fellow man for rituals later they will boast of being the most educated meanwhile their land is filled with human parts and skulls littering the streets!!

You Mumu starts with capital letter Ode oshi.
U are wondering why som ppl cut human head for ritual wen u ppl in your villages eat human flesh. After eating the flesh in your villages do you throw away the head or you use it to do Isi-human beign grin

Ewu Gambia!

Shame!!
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by TDonald: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Barca Fans

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by talebearer123: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why!!

These people have no respect for human lives, how can one chop out the head of his fellow man for rituals later they will boast of being the most educated meanwhile their land is filled with human parts and skulls littering the streets!!

Shame!!

You Mumu starts with capital letter Ode oshi.
U are wondering why som ppl cut human head for ritual wen u ppl in your villages eat human flesh. After eating the flesh in your villages do you throw away the head or you use it to do Isi-human beign grin

Ewu Gambia!

Shame!!
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by larrybee2017(f): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jungle justice by burning is really not a good idea. I suggest anyone caught must have their hand and leg amputated then they will really know what it means to live hell here on heart awon oloriburuku.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by stanluiz(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
gberra:
Coming from a flesh eater. Have you eaten human knuckles today?
How many skull have you harvested this week?
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by gberra: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
stanluiz:
How many skull have you harvested this week?
Knuckle eater wants to eat some skulls grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Saddened that one made an escape cry
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by klassd(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is how they almost kidnapped my friend in Ibadan, God saved him that he understands yoruba language

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
woodcook:
Association of skull mining states.

On a serious note why is the SW deep into skull mining? Please anyone that really understand this problem should help me out.
it has been like that since even before we were born. Just that social media is now exposing their wicked act........ Na their lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by bomasek(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Saddened that one made an escape cry
Watch the 2nd video, he didn't escape
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
bomasek:
Watch the 2nd video, he didn't escape

Oh good that they caught him.

I couldn't watch the second video, I barely made it through the first one even.

I don't like hand to hand combat. I prefer guns over knives for that issue for self defense.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
klassd:
This is how they almost kidnapped my friend in Ibadan, God saved him that he understands yoruba language

Can you share your friends story so that we can learn?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by CandidSeeker(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's possible that lady raised alarm out of suspicion and fear.

They should have listened to her carefully and also listened to those guys before descending on them like that.

It may just be outcome of argument over transport fare charged.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by seunlayi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Femolacaster:
Thank God. No peace for evil ones. I am very sure that there are rich men behind all these evil deeds. Ogun state government should do something about this, the rate at which people have been declared missing along that axis is alarming. Heartless soul butchering human being like cow.

Which femo is this? Is this my favourite musician or counterfeit?
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Femolacaster(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunlayi:

Which femo is this? Is this my favourite musician or counterfeit?
:
na d original one be this........no be d one wey dey sing ooo
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Is their work ojare.

Don't worry we know them.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by klassd(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Can you share your friends story so that we can learn?

He travelled from jos to Ibadan in a morning bus and arrived Ibadan @ 1am. so he chartered a taxi that was to take him to his final destination. The taxi driver had the impression that my friend was a Northerner so on their way he made a phone call and said in yoruba "I just picked up a new person am bringing him there now, you people should wait at the road" so my friend realised he was a kidnapper. My friend asked him in English to please stop that he needs to urinate, so the man parked. immediately my friend spoke Yoruba to the man and said "God punish you, is it me you want to kidnap"? immediately the driver drove off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
klassd:

He travelled from jos to Ibadan in a morning bus and arrived Ibadan @ 1am. so he chartered a taxi that was to take him to his final destination. The taxi driver had the impression that my friend was a Northerner so on their way he made a phone call and said in yoruba "I just picked up a new person am bringing him there now, you people should wait at the road" so my friend realised he was a kidnapper. My friend asked him in English to please stop that he needs to urinate, so the man parked. immediately my friend spoke Yoruba to the man and said "God punish you, is it me you want to kidnap"? immediately the driver drove off.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Sagay212: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
I love the way they are being caught an beaten mercilessly.
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by greencard: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
Afonja why!!!!
why do most people resort to name calling and tribalism especially when something bad happen rather Than condemn the act...

seriously it baffles me..crime of any kind is a universal thing not peculiar to any person ..rather than scream why not just condemn d evil act and move on....
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by sayisayi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kidnapping chasers.....how Una know dey are confirmed kidnappers?
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2017
gberra:
Coming from a flesh eater. Typical knuckle eater. Have you eaten human knuckles today?

Afonja skull mining is your heritage you better embrace it. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos / Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.