Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) (14781 Views)

New Nigerian Male Dresser Breaks Internet With His Twerking Video / Hijab Babes Twerking On The Dancefloor / Lady Private Part Catch Fire After Twerking on Firewood. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
What a sad event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhtVCeS4kjU

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Fynestboi OAM4J

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by successmatters(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by successmatters(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Was her neck really broken?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by quenton02: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bleep...
At least tweaking was her last move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin shocked grin

Awesome way to die!

No death is as sweet as dying while doing what you enjoy the most.

Na really from twerking to mortuary!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Nutase: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by TheKingdom: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Awesome way to die!

No death is as sweet as dying while doing what you enjoy the most.

Na really from twerking to mortuary!

You must be mad...

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 14, 2017
That's a form of JUDICIAL KILLING
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by ZianaJordana(f): 5:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Haha. No, no, no! That's a dance in Jamaican Dancehall. They do head top (the dance she was doing), then they put their hands by their sides, and drop to the ground (play dead) to symbolise the end of the dance.
Most of us don't dance like that, I promise! cheesy
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by neyeocha: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2017
http://nucmoney.club/286314343710/

dats d site paying now , but for lazy people oooo, you must work

please I need the swift code and IBAN for GTBank ...please i need it Asap

also my first payout of $150 is for sale, I have already transfered it to my bitcoin wallets, but don't know how to cash it in naira ........ .... please I need serious people (i accept face to face transactions only).
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by emmykey0128(m): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Damn
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by LalasticSeun(f): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Another case of village people on full time job

Rip sad
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by morbeta(m): 5:57am On Sep 26, 2017
1000ways to Die. Twerked out!!
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by blaquebelle: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Twerking to hell!
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Ivimilly: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Her enemies go just dey laugh
#issatwerkdeath
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by policy12: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Its our work o soft work...

1 Like

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by IGNITZTV: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Exploity: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Interesting
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Appelmoik(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
ZianaJordana:
Haha. No, no, no! That's a dance in Jamaican Dancehall. They do head top (the dance she was doing), then they put their hands by their sides, and drop to the ground (play dead) to symbolise the end of the dance.
Most of us don't dance like that, I promise! cheesy
No. she died
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by lloydmuna2(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Ewooo pity and she will be on her way to hell fire department of twering
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by sukerefakere(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yesufa:
Sure 100% fixed matches.#20k for 3 winning tickets every week for a whole month.

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Lalas247(f): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Omg shocked lefulefu did u see this

Lalasticlala that video is deep ... but why twerk on her head ... I felt it snap Kai

1 Like

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by folarin007(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
angry
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by folarin007(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
neyeocha:

dats d site paying now , but for lazy people oooo, you must work

please I need the swift code and IBAN for GTBank ...please i need it Asap

also my first payout of $150 is for sale, I have already transfered it to my bitcoin wallets, but don't know how to cash it in naira ........ .... please I need serious people (i accept face to face transactions only).

Bro don't waste your precious time ... It doesn't pay .. Have 100% proof
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Omg shocked lefulefu did u see this

Lalasticlala that video is deep ... but why twerk on her head ... I felt it snap Kai
aghhhh!
wat a twerking disaster

1 Like

Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Martin0(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
lefulefu:

aghhhh!
wat a twerking disaster

Na wa ooogringrin na so u dey fear,that kinda dance is common among Jamaican's dey go put their head for ground then while dancing dem go con fall pretend like say dem don die...
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogringrin na so u dey fear,that kinda dance is common among Jamaican's dey go put their head for ground then while dancing dem go con fall pretend like say dem don die...

biko check d video cheesy.d babe twist her neck.i no gbadu this type of twerking.Lalas247 abeg dont try this at home.
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by Martin0(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
lefulefu:

biko check d video cheesy.d babe twist her neck.i no gbadu this type of twerking.Lalas247 abeg dont try this at home.

Na wa for u oogringrin I don see that thin for real life self..
Those day's my Ex used to practice and dance such with her friendsgringrin
Them dey even use am to know if I dey fear selfgringrin
Re: From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video) by chillychill(f): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Imagine what will u tell God embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yams Looking Like Humans Allegedly Found In Minna,Nigeria(Pictured) / How Many Guys Wud Lie Dey Didn't Do Dis Wen Dey Were Young? / World Heaviest WOMAN Has Reconciled With Her HUSBAND After Winning An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.