Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Do You View Infidelity In Marriage? Normal Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You View Infidelity In Marriage? Normal Or What? (425 Views)

Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures) / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Ladies, How Do You View A Guy That Does This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You View Infidelity In Marriage? Normal Or What? by AjahAgility: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Infidelity is a leading cause of failed relationships in the world today. Infidelity can take many forms. Simply put, however, infidelity is the violation of a set of rules that have been agreed upon by both people in an intimate relationship. This means that there is a very significant betrayal of trust and loss of faith due to the actions of the offending partner in the relationship. In most circumstances, infidelity is an act of a partner being unfaithful to their wife, husband, or lover. It can be sexual or non-sexual in nature.

In a close, intimate relationship, there are normally two distinct areas where infidelity occurs. These are physical intimacy or emotional intimacy. Infidelity does not revolve solely around sexual relations outside of the relationship. There are also issues with loss of trust, lying, betrayal, and even disloyalty.

Sexual infidelity is the act of having sexual relations with someone other than ones partner that they are committed to. In a marriage, sexual infidelity is known as adultery, an affair, or philandery. In interpersonal relationships that do not involve marriage, acts of infidelity are known as cheating. If a man’s wife commits adultery, the man is then referred to as ...Continue Reading @ http://cosbenet.com/how-do-you-view-infidelity-in-marriage

Re: How Do You View Infidelity In Marriage? Normal Or What? by Bibors(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Those who enjoy emotional infidelity keep accusing those enjoying physical infidelity until they go physical themselves and when they do that, the physical once now go emotional and kata kata bursts.

Avoid both emotional and physical infidelity and don't accuse your partner or be hard on your partner if you are involved in any just because your partner is keeping a blind eye to your acts.
Re: How Do You View Infidelity In Marriage? Normal Or What? by AjahAgility: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
For real man! Abstinence is key. Don't reap where you didn't sow.Don't be a long troth.
Bibors:
Those who enjoy emotional infidelity keep accusing those enjoying physical infidelity until they go physical themselves and when they do that, the physical once now go emotional and kata kata bursts.

Avoid both emotional and physical infidelity and don't accuse your partner or be hard on your partner if you are involved in any just because your partner is keeping a blind eye to your acts.
Re: How Do You View Infidelity In Marriage? Normal Or What? by mzhorlah(f): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't view it as normal as far as am concerned
Re: How Do You View Infidelity In Marriage? Normal Or What? by Martin0(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
mzhorlah:
I don't view it as normal as far as am concerned
Eh ehshocked I like ur spirit gbosa for ugrin

(1) (Reply)

Betrayal / Empower Yourself With Our French Vintage Perfume Oil 500 Ml For 12k. / Thank You For Making Me A Mother, Raymond - Eucharia Anunobi Pays Heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.