Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine (13463 Views)

Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine / Why Does My Car Engine Oil Dry Up Without Physical Leakage / Getting Rid Of Engine Oil Shortages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by Mcreloaded(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2017
This is what I use for my car a skirt done in a way to prevent rats from entering your car .

Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by Okaakoko(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2017
helphelp:
Charcoal has done wonders for me
Please, how?
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by sorepco(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2017
How did that work??

helphelp:
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by mjbaba: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:
Found a snake in my dad's car once upon a time... I killed it.
@Nma27 lie is not good oo
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2017
mjbaba:
@Nma27 lie is not good oo
A girl cannot kill a snake in peace again? I know u guys can't wrap ur head around d fact that a lady killed a snake huh
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by chingle5(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
I REALLY SEE NOTHING USEFULL...........
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by chingle5(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
I REALLY
SEE NOTHING USEFULL...........
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by helphelp: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sorry for replying late guys...for those that asked about the charcoal magic.

My mechanic just told me to place charcoal around the engine, and I never saw any form of presence of rodents.

How it worked, remains a wonder to me too..

Give it a push and let's hear your feedback
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by iaatmguy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
helphelp:
please share the knowledge
Thanks
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by tck2000(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Ni
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by rubyjan(f): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=helphelp post=59472347]Sorry for replying late guys...for those that asked about the charcoal magic.

My mechanic just told me to place charcoal around the engine, and I never saw any form of presence of rodents.

How it worked, remains a wonder to me too..

Give it a push and let's hear your feedback [/quot

Please I just read this and I would like to know if the charcoal would not heat up when the car is driven.
Re: Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine by naijadrivablog: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
rubyjan:
Please I just read this and I would like to know if the charcoal would not heat up when the car is driven.

Except you out it into the engine combustion chamber.

Just place it by the sides (not on top of engine).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Peugeot 206 is having a BSI issue. / Difference Between 4 And 6 Cylinder Engines? / Lagos Unveils 2017 Mobile Stickers For Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.