Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu (21009 Views)

NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Zamfara Insecurity: Traditional Rulers React To Accusation, Dare FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by saintandsinnerz: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Igboesika:

Self deceit, lies and self consolation are allowed. Even kids are aware that Igbos are in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa,Akwaibom, Igbanke Edo state, and cross Rivers state.
Keep exhibiting your ignorance on a public forum. How can one lick his own" nyashh".?. Use your phone and google igbo territory in Nigeria map. Mumu.

Meanwhile, militants have given you quit notice, and you are still here typing trash.
Smh.
That bamite is a Benue boy, but he is a chronic Igbo hater. One day, he will be exposed and disgraced here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by bamite(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

That bamite is a Benue boy, but he is a chronic Igbo hater. One day, he will be exposed and disgraced here
And who the hell are you? It is only scoundrels like you that will be disgraced. My pic is boldly displayed in my DP, I have nothing to hide and there's nothing children of hate like you can do. Anu ofia
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by franxalive(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin
ZorGBUooeh:
Afonjas how far?
Abi how MARKET... HAHAHAH
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by pretoricera(f): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Attend VIDEO EDITING Training in Lagos. 100% Practical Training!!

Learn VIDEO EDITING Training for N49,999.

This is a Guarantee! You cant Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else

It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future!

• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
• Unlimited Internet WIFI
• Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice
• Ambient Training Classes
• Expert 7 professional Instructors

PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

Do check our banner for more information…

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by tarryT(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Keep spreading trash boy,if u are an izon man then u wunt talk like a fool cz we are Niger delta rep and don't bow to spineless cowards like nnamdi KANU or accept to be under another tribe.eediot

You fool.... Have you had me mention the name of Nnamdi Kanu,.... You guys are so myopic. The dream of Biafra is far bigger than any individual, it's a nation we all are ready to die for.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
bamite:
Empty skull with nothing meaningful to say.
E pain am. Take heart abeg grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Go on deceiving yourself, just leave the SW soon
Rants of a mad man. Ode ni e,ko kan mi grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by zeusdgrt(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
tarryT:

You fool.... Have you had me mention the name of Nnamdi Kanu,.... You guys are so myopic. The dream of Biafra is far bigger than any individual, it's a nation we all are ready to die for.
Point of correction,it is u that is ready to die for it not we Niger deltans.we fight for our region not others eeediot.OYO
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by tarryT(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Point of correction,it is u that is ready to die for it not we Niger deltans.we fight for our region not others eeediot.OYO

Suddenly you are now a Niger Deltan. ... That doesn't make me any less a Niger Deltan either. ... so Bleep of my mention.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Ikechuob: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
bamite:
Trash! Trash!! and more Trash!!! you're nothing but a slave. Don't have time to waste on you.

Says the rats who are beggars, shoe shiner, gateman and all around beneath us in the south. Everybody na Oga to una in the south yet you calling slaves grin grin grin grin

Common Gate man talking.
Go clean my shoe monkey. I rather be a slave wey dey feed the masters begging daily for bread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by bamite(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ikechuob:

.... I rather be a slave grin grin
Nothing else for me to say. Good for you.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Ikechuob: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
tarryT:

Suddenly you are now a Niger Deltan. ... That doesn't make me any less a Niger Deltan either. ... so Bleep of my mention.

grin grin grin grin grin grin check his past post. He's from Edo state...the land wey dem no even include in Biafra. How biafra fit concern am or crying that they aren't biafran when they aren't even mentioned or included in Biafra by the agitating group. grin grin grin

He's a "we SS" just like Yyeske is a "we SE"

All this "we SS and we SE" people don craze past their mama.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Ikechuob: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
bamite:
Nothing else for me to say. Good for you.

E pain am

Go clean my shoe aboki. Your Oga is commanding you.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
If Kanu should be left free to continue threatening and insulting northerners and Nigerians in general; then anyone should also be entitled to make hate speeches including hate songs.
As for me, Arewa youths and their declaration are on point; let Igbos vacate and leave the north - we don't need or want them; they can go in peace and have their Biafra - Shikenan.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by NSK4U(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
why would the F.government even think of re-arresting him when she is a living witness to d outcome of d initial arrest. they should be planning on how to peacefully calm the agitation by looking into those things that irked d proponents of Biafra movement which includes lopsided appointments(eg. DSS,SSS,etc) amid others. anything less is kidding with the unity of Nigeria.

meanwhile,

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by zeusdgrt(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
tarryT:

Mumu,have always and will forever be from my region that's y I knew that you are nothing but an imposter and fake cz we are not cowards and we fight for our region alone.stupid fool.fake maggot eeediot.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by tarryT(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Mumu,have always and will forever be from my region that's y I knew that you are nothing but an imposter and fake cz we are not cowards and we fight for our region alone.stupid fool.fake maggot eeediot.

Hahahahahahahhah, .... I can feel your pain. .. you really need to evaluate your priorities and be educated. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Take a pause, take a deep breath, calm down. I am not the enemy. what bravery are you talking about? what fights are you referring to? Don't tell me is this noise and amnesty things. Back and forth, no direction. Today we scream resource control, the next day we dance in Abuja. Many died before we got 13% derivation. Are we beggars in our own land.. Won't our aspirations be better achieved in Biafra?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.Have had a long look thought before coming to conclusion that Biafra is the way forward. What has Nigeria offered us as a people? Carrot and stick they called it. Together we can achieve nation we can nation. Did you notice how the national assembly trow out the land use act amendment that lead to one house of representative member from Bayelsa calling for more agitation. Let's call a spade, what is it.. Take a long hard look at the mirror.

Am an Izon man, 100% Bayelsan and 100% Biafran.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by zeusdgrt(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
tarryT:

Hahahahahahahhah, .... I can feel your pain. .. you really need to evaluate your priorities and be educated. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Take a pause, take a deep breath, calm down. I am not the enemy. what bravery are you talking about? what fights are you referring to? Don't tell me is this noise and amnesty things. Back and forth, no direction. Today we scream resource control, the next day we dance in Abuja. Many died before we got 13% derivation. Are we beggars in our own land.. Won't our aspirations be better achieved in Biafra?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.Have had a long look thought before coming to conclusion that Biafra is the way forward. What has Nigeria offered us as a people? Carrot and stick they called it. Together we can achieve nation we can nation. Did you notice how the national assembly trow out the land use act amendment that lead to one house of representative member from Bayelsa calling for more agitation. Let's call a spade, what is it.. Take a long hard look at the mirror.

Am an Izon man, 100% Bayelsan and 100% Biafran.
Go and sit down you have already agreed you are not Niger deltan with ur last post...stop fooling urself we will never be a part of u people fight for urself mumu
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by tarryT(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Go and sit down you have already agreed you are not Niger deltan with ur last post...stop fooling urself we will never be a part of u people fight for urself mumu

Lolz.... you be real mumu,.. ayebe.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by zeusdgrt(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2017
tarryT:

Lolz.... you be real mumu,.. ayebe.
Okoro feeling funky,u have been caught and dusted with eediot.Try that nonsense again by claiming Niger deltan,Agbaya,olodo,oruwvedede,otu like u....lol
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Are you presently in naija?
thoth:
It is in times like this that i wish to be a Fulani Man.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by thoth: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes.
GenBuhari:
Are you presently in naija?
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Do you have idea when and where the biological chemical attack on Nigeria maybe? Did you hear of a Nigerian who recently threatened to bomb Northen and SE states with biological weapons?
thoth:
Yes.
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by thoth: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2017
I don't really know at the moment, we have bits and pieces of information and i have my personal conclusion but i will rather keep it to myself until we are certain. the most likely scenario will have all fingers pointing at Boko Haram, in fact the Americans will precede Nigerians in addressing it as Terrorist act by boko haram. Nigerians are in collusion with this plan so let no one blame the west only when it happens. At the moment there is a man all Nigerians should all watch Dr Dr Akinwumi Adesina. If Ebola,Anthrax or any epidemic diseease breaks out in nigeria within one year(not terrorist attack) people should hold this heartless man responsible.
GenBuhari:
Do you have idea when and where the biological chemical attack on Nigeria maybe? Did you hear of a Nigerian who recently threatened to bomb Northen and SE states with biological weapons?
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2018
enimooko:
Afonjaslaves must go with them
abeg no deport me to that evil West
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2018
enimooko:
Afonjaslaves must go with them
abeg to deport me to that evil West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Accord / NSCIA Criticizes CAN, Provides List Of Justices, Their Religions / Farah Dagogo Gets Bail After Two Months In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.