Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) (2619 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2017
A guy dated a girl for 3yrs without sex, even after
their Traditional marriage the girl did not still allow
the guy to touch her.
So the wedding day was fixed
but week before the wedding was the bachelors night all his friends were with their girl friends and they
were having Fun so he was very Hot but his fiancee
turned him down again and begged him
to wait after their wedding, he agreed.
At last de D-
DAY finally came as guy was waiting patiently for the
wedding to be over at 6pm... The latest couple wer
finally at home relaxing, so the guy ask his wife to
come to the bathroom with him but she said she
can't because of shyness, the guy agreed so she
went to take her bath first and after her bath she
went to bed while her husband also went to take his,
when he finished bathing he came out naked to meet
his wife who was already asleep he went to the bed
and kissed her then she woke up and was panting
when she saw her husband but he was
already romancing her and she started crying
begging
him to wait till nightfall but he was too Hot , he
managed to control himself. she asked him to wait 4
her to get some rest that when she wakes up she will
do whatever he desires.
Around 9pm
armed robbers attacked them, they were 5 in
number and the five of them took turn in raping his
wife, d first guy disvirgined her, he couldn't bear it,
he cried as he watched those heartless men force
themselves in his wife. they left her unconscious. she
was rushed to d hospital and after treatment the
doctor advised the husband not to have sex with his
wife until ten years cus if he try that the lady will lose
her life ...if you were the guy, what will you do?
Please friends, Be sincere. ...

PLS MAKE SURE YOU PUT
URSELF IN THE GUYZ SHOES AND DROP UR
COMMENTS
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by ogtavia(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2017
What is the name of this movie...btw,its too early in the week for this kind of foolishness....

4 Likes

Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Tosyne2much should have a better idea.
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Stelly001: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
The lady caused it for herself
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Na wah for you o martin shocked shocked

this story just weak me

Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Kondomatic(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:
Tosyne2much is the man's cousin.

Wake me when he denies it.

Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2017
Kondomatic:

cheesy
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by BlackDBagba: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2017
I can't believe I actually read this to the end!! angry

1 Like

Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:

grin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Na wah for you o martin shocked shocked
this story just weak me
Mehn thepussyhunter no be small tin for my side oooo.. I jus dey find Answer incase man see him self for that kind yawagringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Baddest69(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Wait....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Evablizin(f): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2017
grin
hahaha my Lawd Martin0 take your time ooo which kind tori be this nah
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Evablizin:
grin
hahaha my Lawd Martin0 take your time ooo which kind tori be this nah
Na wa for u oogrin Things like this dey happen nagrin

1 Like

Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:
Hey! Why did you say I should have a better idea cheesy
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by tosyne2much(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kondomatic:

So, una don turn me to chief of Woman Affairs cheesy
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by muller101(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
I will get married to her best friend
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Baddest69:
Wait....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
redbeans u needed here grin
come and answer Martin"s question grin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:
redbeans u needed here grin
come and answer Martin"s question grin
chiee! I concur with the words on mourinho's pics up there.

Benita27 missraine69 come o. You have a way of finding a solution when there seems to be no way wink

Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:
redbeans u needed here grin come and answer Martin"s question grin
Oh you abi,grin I personally dey wait make you share out your own opinion lefulefugrin People wan hear your owngrin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
redbeans:
chiee! I concur with the words on mourinho's pics up there

gringringrin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
muller101:
I will get married to her best friend
gringringrin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Cholls(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
my brother's e be like say dis Op dey craze Abi...such situation will not be our portion. IJN
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:

Oh you abi,grin
I personally dey wait make you share out your own opinion lefulefugrin
People wan hear your owngrin
ur story get as e be oo grin
me no know wetin to yarn sef grin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
redbeans:
chiee! I concur with the words on mourinho's pics up there
hahaha grin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abeg which kain story be this naaaaaaa!!!!!
Unrealistic scenarios bro
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:

ur story get as e be oo grin
me no know wetin to yarn sef grin

Mehn na wa ooogrin
Na one girl carry the story come my farm today oooo na I say make I share with una to see..
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
luminouz:
Abeg which kain story be this naaaaaaa!!!!!
Unrealistic scenarios bro
Ehshocked nor talk am ooo e fit happen brogrin
Remember no one can predict the featuregrin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's e be like say dis Op dey craze Abi...such situation will not be our portion. IJN

Amen ooooo but we have to reason together now incase of anything like this remembergrin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by luminouz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:

Ehshocked nor talk am ooo e fit happen brogrin
Remember no one can predict the featuregrin
Feature ko....fusion ni tongue
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn na wa ooogrin
Na one girl carry the story come my farm today oooo na I say make I share with una to see..
aghaa!! grin grin
no wonder d story get as e be grin
iyam sure na one telemondo wey d babe watch na im she pick dis story.na telemondos dey get wack storylines like dis grin grin grin
Re: 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) by Martin0(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hahahahah my brother's una nor kill me for here ooogringringrin
I only want us to reason and prepare incase cases like this come in the feature make una remember say we never know as tomorrow wan be ooogringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon / .. / Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.