Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Experience With HIV Testing Today. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With HIV Testing Today. (61616 Views)

‘despite 9M Pregnant Nigerian Women, Only 2.4M Gets HIV Testing’ / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / HIV Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
shege45:
una go say mke pesin try knw him status,d pesin go try go cum finf out say na negative. una go still say mke him go knw d type of hiv test him do again. Abeg wetin una want?shey una jst wan hear say pesin get hiv? abi no b d same test others dey take knw thier positive status na him others dey take knw thier negative status?u guys jst cnt b satisfied. assuming ds guy no gree go una go say hm dey fear.nw he has gone una say mke him knw d type of hiv e dey free from. OP abeg leave ds guys.ur free
thats human instinct. Nairaland should teach you that no one truly wishes you well. The test was actually conducted at the general Hospital. He doesn't know better than the doctors, counselors and lab scientists there.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
rumenase:

I have been o my brother
I advise you summon courage and get tested today
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by ignis: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Premarital sex is just like punishment, I wonder how people enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
ignis:
Premarital sex is just like punishment, I wonder how people enjoy it.
thank God that I realized it quite early
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
sinaj:
Don't forget to go back in 3months for final confirmation wink

I hope konji will allow you stick to your promise tongue
still negative smiley wink
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by sinaj(f): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Koval12:
still negative smiley wink
congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by oneluv11: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Lilimax:

The lady at LASUTH can make someone's mind to caught during her counselling sectionsmiley Don't know whether it's the General hospital you are referring to undecided I had an encounter with her last week and it was not palatable.
After doing the HIV test, she started reminding of several ways to catch this HIV...
She said "Madam, you know it's not only through sex you can get this virus ", I said I know. She started mentioning the various ways... at this point my heart was palpitating honestly, more so, I did this test last 7yrs ago smiley
At the end she said you're free. I was so angry that I failed to give her the money I wanted to give her embarassed
lol

y u dey fear

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Nobody: 5:52am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great colour palette, anyway. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Effects Of Taking Too Much Garri On Sight / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.