Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Your Boyfriend Should Never Say These Things To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Should Never Say These Things To You (508 Views)

She Already Has A Long Distant Boyfriend, Should I Still Date Her? / How Many Boyfriend Should A Lady Have? WATCH Answers / She has a boyfriend,should I keep trying to woo her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Should Never Say These Things To You by Bambog(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you’ve ever been in a relationship, you’ll know that we all say things we don’t mean from time to time, and we immediately regret them. Unless it’s something truly heinous, these moments are usually forgivable.

But when things are said repeatedly or without remorse, you should take them seriously. While it’s important for partners to feel open and honest when communicating with each other, some . should be off-limits. From my time working with clients in the counseling setting, I’ve learned that there are some things that your boyfriend should really never say to you.

You’re not good enough

You’re not perfect. Big surprise, no one is! If your boyfriend harps on all of your peculiarities and failures while making a point to use them against you, his intentions are definitely questionable. Why would you want to remind someone of all of their flaws?

I’ve seen boyfriends use this tactic to try to prove that their partner isn’t “good enough” for them. It’s emotionally destructive and completely unnecessary. There’s nothing loving about this type of comment.

Pro tip: If someone starts raising questions about your value, you should probably turn the tables on them, and ask yourself if they are worth your time. Spoiler: they probably aren’t.
Continue reading >>>>>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/08/14/boyfriend-never-say-things/

(1) (Reply)

See The Funny Things That Women Are Really Looking At In Men / What Are Some Good Reasons To Date An Engineer? / I Need Campagne Maniger For Miss Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.