Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? (4303 Views)

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by ashibelite: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just like Smokie who could not muster the courage to atleast try while "living next door to Alice".

In my case, a niece of my neighbour came visiting, she was/is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. She made me nervous, sweaty, n overwhelmingly excited. Pleasanteries is all there was between us. I kept saying i'd tell her soon. Stuff happened and i traveled to a new location for some months, by the time i got back, the Aunt had changed residence to an unknown place.
I felt so terribbbble.

Who else has held a hook, line n sinker by the river bank, yet didnt fish?
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
It was 9pm, I tilted my neck sideways and saw this tall bearded guy with muscular arms. Immediately I pictured him on suit and I in a wedding gown, it didnt last as the okada man said "aunty you nor dey go again?"

I stuttered while still concentrating on "my man" ;Dluckily for me, he got into his car as it was obvious he just ended his gym session. I quickly told the bike man to follow "my man"

My lovestory ended abruptly as Yan Banger(vigilante) stopped us and accused us of armed robbery angry cry

6 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ok. I'm crushing on the poster above me tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
That moment when my crush first says"Hi"

Me:

11 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
That moment when my crush first says"Hi"

Me:
::Haaaaaaa!!Wahtappen??
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by ashibelite: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Ok. I'm crushing on the poster above me tongue tongue tongue
Lifeisguhd Whatasay?
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin

Hahahahah...I have so many crushes but none of them know about it.. grin

I called them "RESERVED" tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
ashibelite:
Lifeisguhd Whatasay?
Ehn undecided
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Kimcutie: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
I have all the necessary equipments to get that girl, but something held me back
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
humeeh:
::Haaaaaaa!!Wahtappen??
stand up NIGERIA.
Produced by Bunmi Davies grin grin

I.Q something

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
I have all the necessary equipments to get that girl, but something held me back
Which one is "kimcutie (male).

Are you bi-sexual undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
stand up NIGERIA. Produced by Bunmi Davies grin grin

I.Q something
kikikikikiki ...Iffacatchyouehn . .Issokay
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
ashibelite:
Just like Smokie who could not muster the courage to atleast try while "living next door to Alice".

In my case, a niece of my neighbour came visiting, she was/is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. She made me nervous, sweaty, n overwhelmingly excited. Pleasanteries is all there was between us. I kept saying i'd tell her soon. Stuff happened and i traveled to a new location for some months, by the time i got back, the Aunt had changed residence to an unknown place.
I felt so terribbbble.

Who else has held a hook, line n sinker by the river bank, yet didnt fish?
So, you're even a fisherman grin grin
Why she go give you eye self. cheesy

She wants Bankers , pilots Etc.

Not a Fisherman who is allergic to water grin grin grin

Na joke oh

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Kimcutie: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Which one is "kimcutie (male).

Are you bi-sexual undecided
Abegi quote me well, I look like a bisexual human, if no be sey den give permanent ban with other moniker "ifexxy" cry cry cry cry
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
humeeh:
You usinq my moniker as a threat on me grin grin.

Ain't scared of by own thinqs grin
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by indodon(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
have never wooed any of my crushe(s) cool
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by ashibelite: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
So, you're even a fisherman grin grin
Why she go give you eye self. cheesy

She wants Bankers , pilots Etc.

Not a Fisherman who is allergic to water grin grin grin

Na joke oh

Lol. I get ur joke brodali
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
How do I woo partyNextDoor? he is my crush even though he is s celebrity cheesy.
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by michaelolushola: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
It was 9pm, I tilted my neck sideways and saw this tall bearded guy with muscular arms. Immediately I pictured him on suit and I in a wedding gown, it didnt last as the okada man said "aunty you nor dey go again?"

I stuttered while still concentrating on "my man" ;Dluckily for me, he got into his car as it was obvious he just ended his gym session. I quickly told the bike man to follow "my man"

My lovestory ended abruptly as Yan Banger(vigilante) stopped us and accused us of armed robbery angry cry

Aunty all this tracking! You could have just found his profile on LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by holatin(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
18 years, 3 Month , 2 days 14 hours 56 minute and 14 SECONDS
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by ashibelite: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
holatin:
You are really in love to be this precise with the time. Lol
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by ashibelite: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rorachy:
How do I woo partyNextDoor? he is my crush even though he is s celebrity cheesy.
He's my boy. I can put in a good word for you.
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
ashibelite:
He's my boy. I can put in a good word for you.
Keep dreaming you hear.
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by muller101(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
holatin:
ur mates are married with grand kids. grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Cholls(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahah...I have so many crushes but none of them know about it.. grin

I called them "RESERVED" tongue
my brother's you see why now
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Smartjohns(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Me i don't have crush oh. Na dem they crush on me.
Anyway, Check below:

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by olababe112(f): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
holatin:
LMAO, how old are you?
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2017
In fact that is the problem I have these days, I normally feel like I gat to know her very well before asking her out.. Before I know it like that I'm already in the friend zone....

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by chmeze(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2017
humeeh:
I'm crushing on u dear.
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by 1mmanuel(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2017
For a year now. I'm shy of my crush that she doesn't know I exist sometimes
Re: How Long Have You Crushed On Him/her Without Making Any Effort To Woo? by Lalas247(f): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Only crush right now
Are the stallions grin una know urselves haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURE: How Do I Look? To Be Deleted Soon / Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else / She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.