Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! (2885 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria / 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu / We Won’t Investigate Audio Leak, Amaechi Didn't Abuse Buhari – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Buhari's recent pictures have shown that he is just a complete pack of bones with just very thin skin to cover. He is obviously very sick and needs complete time off from Nigerian politics and every other stressful venture. With utmost sincerity, the best thing for him to do now is just to resign. But will he listen?

Asari called him a photo President. He even asked Nigerians if they voted photo as their President.

The only reason why I won't abuse him again is that he is
too feeble to carry my insults. If I am walking along the road and I see a feeble man like him, I will be filled with so much sympathy and offer assistance if I can.

Kindly look at this man below and tell me what he is still doing in
public as a President of Africa's most populous nation. His enemies will keep having a field day.
But I can tell you one thing, the northerners despise the thought of Osibanjo taking over and they won't even mind an immobile buhari hanging on till 2019.

I am the only hope for Nigerians!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by MhizzAJ(f): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
grin
smiley Why you laughing na
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by MhizzAJ(f): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
smiley Why you laughing na

tongue
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

tongue
Mtcheew. Are you buhari's sister?
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by MhizzAJ(f): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
Mtcheew. Are you buhari's sister?

God forbid!!!!!
Is he still alive?
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by slimfit1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's only corrupt people that have lost something loopholes for looting that have been blocked that are complaining. We are going through what former finance minister predicted only an educated full will tell you Buhari is not taking the right step. The world is going through recession not to say us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by dunkem21(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
It is not wise to abuse your President. He needs our prayers to fulfill his mandate.

God speed.

When you become the president, please don't stay in Aso rock cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by slimfit1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ask and engineer how long it would take him to build a ten story building and how long it will take to destroy it if it the same amount of time Buhari must be the biggest full ever to lead us.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
dunkem21:
It is not wise to abuse your President. He needs our prayers to fulfill his mandate.

God speed.

When you become the president, please don't stay in Aso rock cool
Let him just step down if he wants the prayers to work else he will just kill himself by himself .

Why you no wan make I stay Aso rock

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
slimfit1:
Ask and engineer how long it would take him to build a ten story building and how long it will take to destroy it if it the same amount of time Buhari must be the biggest full ever to lead us.
Hmm. This na parable. Me no understand oo
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

God forbid!!!!!
Is he still alive?
He is ooo. But feeble. He's crying for help but his people no wan help am cry
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by slimfit1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
Hmm. This na parable. Me no understand oo

It's not for you go to celebrity section my sister.
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
slimfit1:

It's not for you go to celebrity section my sister.
Who's your sister?

I am your incoming President.

By the way, your English was not cohesive
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Rtopzy(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
lolz
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by slimfit1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
Who's your sister?

I am your incoming President.

By the way, your English was not cohesive

It doesn't have too I'm Yoruba you must be Prince Charles right ? If you are not abeg go sit down. If you are not English wah yo papa na white I'm sorry you can't talk about my English ma thank you ma.
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
slimfit1:

It doesn't have too I'm Yoruba you must be Prince Charles right ? If you are not abeg go sit down. If you are not English wah yo papa na white I'm sorry you can't talk about my English ma thank you ma.
grin I am a man OK. Maybe adding fullstops and commas will help me understand what you are saying better

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by dunkem21(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
Let him just step down if he wants the prayers to work else he will just kill himself by himself .

Why you no wan make I stay Aso rock

We will continue to pray for God to guide his decisions..

Aso rock has a foundational spirit and even the next president might not succeed if S/he operates from there no matter what.
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rtopzy:
lolz
Here comes Buhari's neighbor. How is he faring now
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
dunkem21:

We will continue to pray for God to guide his decisions..

Aso rock has a foundational spirit and even the next president might not succeed if S/he operates from there no matter what.
Hmmmmmmmm! I am so tempted to agree with you.

How did you come about this?
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Rtopzy(f): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
Here comes Buhari'so neighbor. How is he faring now
He is grt dearie
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rtopzy:

He is grt dearie
If you care so much about him, WHY CAN'T YOU ADVISE HIM TO STEP DOWN...EEEEHHH embarassed
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Rtopzy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
If you care so much about him, WHY CAN'T YOU ADVISE HIM TO STEP DOWN...EEEEHHH embarassed
Care you said?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rtopzy:

Care you said?
You are not a good neighbor
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Rtopzy(f): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
You are not a good neighbor
lolz
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by slimfit1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
grin I am a man OK. Maybe adding fullstops and commas will help me understand what you are saying better

If you happen to be an English teacher please do me the honour and correct it please if can.
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
slimfit1:

If you happen to be an English teacher please do me the honour and correct it please if can.
grin I am not an English teacher and I make mistakes too but seriously I couldn't get your point in the first comment.

Maybe going forward , I will correct your grammar if I see mistakes in them
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by dunkem21(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
Hmmmmmmmm! I am so tempted to agree with you.

How did you come about this?

Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=dunkem21 post=59473902][/quote] grin grin But your post was in May 2015 and it referenced a week after. Does it still apply till today?
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Okoroawusa: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
that feeble man controls 183million ppl.
including u.
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by Destined2win: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okoroawusa:
that feeble man controls 183million ppl.

including u.
What do you mean by 'controlling you?

I am not a feeble man. Don't tell me you are grin
Re: I Will Not Abuse Buhari Again!!see Why!! by deji17: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destined2win:
What do you mean by 'controlling you?

I am not a feeble man. Don't tell me you are grin

Since you have been abusing Buhari, how many inches taller have you grown? How much has abusing Buhari contributed to your Bank account?
Child's play. Kwantinuuu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: How Egbe Omo Oduduwa Defended Dr Ariyo Who Called For Igbo Massacre. / Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea / IPOB Defy Military Warning to Rally For Election Boycott (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.