Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu (16171 Views)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by actiondrilling: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
DEPUTY Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, who has been declared winner of the Enugu West Senatorial seat to represent his constituents for the fifth time in the Senate, has promised he would not abuse their confidence.

In a statement by his Special Adviser, Media, Uche Anichukwu, Ekweremadu while reacting to his victory, expressed gratitude to his constituecy, noting that it was a record of its own in the eastern part of the country. The Deputy Senate President said: “I am not taking this election for granted especially given the unprecedented nature of my election. This is the first time within this part of Nigeria that someone would be elected consecutively for five times into the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It has never happened and I am not taking it for granted. I indeed feel very humbled and I give all the glory and thanks to the Almighty God who has made it possible. “I must also thank my friends and associates, the great people of Enugu West – very industrious people, highly civilized people, highly accomplished people, very educated people, who in spite of the fact that I am just a little boy from Mpu have given me this unprecedented opportunity. “Recall also that about a year ago, we went through a lot of storm for the major part of 2018. So, nobody believed that a day like this would come when I would stand for an election and be declared winner. So, only God can make that possible. “I believe that what is expected of us this time is to give back to the society that has given us this opportunity and those that have given us this confidence to ensure that this confidence is not misplaced. So, a lot is lying on our shoulders. I would like to say clearly that we will not disappoint Nigerians.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/5th-time-in-the-senate-ill-not-abuse-your-confidence-ekweremadu/amp/

2 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by StupidInyamiri: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
They say we that voted BUHARI are poor, suffering and are beggars.... oya let’s compare and contrast.

Drop your pic let’s show we are fresher than them

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by nrexzy: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Baba should make him or any other easterner President of the senate

1 Like

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2019
grin

7 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
They say we that voted BUHARI are poor, suffering and are beggars.... oya let’s compare and contrast.

almjiri people still dey make mouth

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Igbos and kanu at large caused the misfortunes of atiku

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
One of the very best moment of this 2019 election is.knowing that Saraki the CRIMINAL will not be back no only as a senate President(the worst in the history of Nigeria), but as a senator!

One tenth of the problem of this nation is solved with that singular act by Kwarans.

To a better Nigeria we go......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by KubwaBoy: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

3 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by ShitHead(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Ancestor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by tempest69: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Igbo kwenu
Same idiots from this man's zone are calling kwarans Tinubu slaves while the whine and dine in their chains.. Looted brains..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Baawaa(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Ekweremadu,you are a bench warmer this time around grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by ExAngel007(f): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
So far, 18 States submitted their results out of 37
States Abuja included.
Buhari APC got 9,117,461.
Atiku PDP got 4,586,067
Difference: 4,528,394
IF YOU ARE STILL DOUBTING BUHARI’S VICTORY,
THEN CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU’RE
SICK.
# iStandWithBuhari firmly to the NEXT LEVEL.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by pdiddy100(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Hello
We wee not takeit, INEC must add nairaland votes, what are you expecting us to tell Atiquiete

Wait, what can we do now? Biafra gone, Atiku defeated,... It seems the gods are angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by abrashmick(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2019
must read
HOT:Cardinal George Pell has been found guilty of child sexual assault...

Afrcpro News report that Pell is almost certain to face prison after a jury found him guilty of one charge of sexual penetration of a child and four charges of an indecent act with or in the presence of a child in the late 1990s.

https://www.africpro.com/news/crimes/hotcardinal-george-pell-found-gulty-child-sexual-assault/

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by abes(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2019
The Senate minority leader.
Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by jamaicabakare(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Saraki react grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Neduzze5(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

See as your K-Leg wide like Lagos lagoon... You never see anything yet

Four years on from now, those your two toothpick leg go dey contest with Atlantic Ocean for which one wide pass!

Zombie! angry

7 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Pavore9: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:

APC make a PDP senator, Senate President? shocked

Senate Minority Leader loading.......

5 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Athena4: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Why u con dey for mama sikirat ogogoro stand dis early morning?

8 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Only Senator From Majority Party In The Senate Is Made President

1 Like

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by MufasaRebirth: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Suffering and smiling SMH

5 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Achorise: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

You have just confirmed everything with your posture.
Look the environment you are standing.
Poverty first starts in the mind.
If your mind is poor,you have lost everything.
Guy.
I pity you.

9 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by MobilityExpress: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2019
nrexzy:

You're joking, right grin very funny grin

1 Like

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by jamaicabakare(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Don't mind them.

Sha make i drop my own pix too.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Corrinthians(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2019
Yet, these ones were more concerned about Oluremi going back to the Senate.

Something is really wrong with those guys. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Carry your Jean, 1500, polo 1000, your Pam 1000 and that ring on your finger 100 total 3600 poverty kill you and ur generation sef. And Na so e go remain with u forever say amen

8 Likes

Re: 5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu by boluwatife1908: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years / You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi / IGP Idris Commissions New Interpol Office In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.