Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced (84046 Views)

My Parents Are Divorced, How Do I Make My Marriage Work? / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by IMASTEX: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Imagine
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Tonason: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you want your marriage to last, don't ever bring your marriage to social media

6 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by ivolt: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
VargasVee:
I heard about this lady's story some few years back, how she suffered domestic violence for many years before she walked away. I was sorry for her but

Another broken marriage? Is this one also a wife beater? Some of these ladies got to sit down and reevaluate their lives. Ish might be from you

At least if nothing else, think about your kids you keep changing homes for, most of it usually have a traumatic effect on their lives.

Everyone would turn to the man as being the evil one here but there's Abs no need for you to walk into sth you're unsure of, most of you lot should stop playing victims like Tonto and co is doing.

It is none of your business if a victim decides to state his/her story.
You don't live with them and know nothing about their personal lives.

It will be a different case entirely if the said women are your ex-wives.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Uniqueness01(f): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Irony of life........She has a page on FB where people seek advice on marriage and relationship.

Now her own marriage has hit the rock. Irony!!!

3 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by SolutionsGuy: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
I didn't like this lady for a single day. From the beginning I knew she just wanted to go abroad by all means. Silly lady.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by bluejean(f): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
emaxjey:
oga... So u mean to tell me that nothing works again in Nigeria.. Even pastor marriage...

I tire o
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by augustine: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amagite:
Remember the U.S pastor, Francis Van-Lare who came under fire for posting pictures https://www.nairaland.com/2948994/pastor-van-lare-grabs-wifes-boobs of him grabbing his wife Amara Van-Lare’s boobs on his Facebook page? Well, they are now divorced.

Amara who is a relationship coach has now changed her name to her maiden name, Amara Blessing Nwosu. She broke the news on her Facebook page and also revealed the divorce will be made official on 16th of October.

According to Amara, the divorce is for her own good and the good of her children. Read what she posted below….

“Dear Family,
I know you’ll be shocked to hear this but this is to officially let you know that reverting to my maiden name was my choice; Mr. VanLare and I will no longer be husband and wife as from the 16th of October 2017.
Don’t ask me what happened, just know it’s for my good and the good of my blessed children and if you can, please thank God for my children and I.
Keep sending in your questions and let Yahweh be glorified.
NB: Please desist from telling me what they say about me. Believe whatever you choose to believe. What matters to me is what God knows and what He says and since my family is in support of this, I am fine.
Don’t forget, “When life throws you lemons, make lemonade out of it”. There’s no stopping Amara!
Stay on top and keep praying for me.”

The couple got married him in 2014, six years after the wife, Amara left her first arranged marriage that had a history of domestic abuse.

http://www.lailasblog.com/us-pastor-whose-naughty-photos-nigerian-wife-went-viral-divorced/

Serious minded people know that marriage is not always lovey dovey. So they get prepared in advance to handle the shit that comes with it. The grass only appears to be greener on the other hill side, but is not actually so in most cases.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Kkposky: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
That's what you get when you build your marriage on a faulty foundation.
God instituted marriage, and only a marriage that's built in/on him alone will stand. Take it or leave it
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by bluejean(f): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Another person continue from where it stop

Recycling process

Na so. I no even think am b4 cheesy
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
i thought they are supposed to be christians
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by abels(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
mazimee:

Marriage these days don tire me. It doesn't last longer than a sachet water.

The most surprising thing na those people wey dey act all lovey dovey on socia media na them get messy Marriage pass.
oga count 15marraiges apart from this one that u knw did not last, at least there r a minimum of 1000 marriages per week, if one break, its does nt warrant u to say marriages don't last these days, or u can even help me count how many marriages have broken in your street tis month,, always try to think with in the box

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by bluejean(f): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
I have no words for this *pastor* and his wife.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Koskio(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Endtime pastor ;DT
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by MayorofLagos(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
A consultant that specializes on relationship building but failed at rescuing her own from failing. This is her second failed marriage by the way.

Anyway, tell Amara to come be my sugar mommy. grin

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by cstr1000: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
But this woman is a real milf.
Marriage is indeed beyond physical attraction.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by cstr1000: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Irony of life........She has a page on FB where people seek advice on marriage and relationship.

Now her own marriage has hit the rock. Irony!!!
Doesn't mean she is not good at her Job neither is she a fraud.
She can't force her partner to make the marriage work na. It takes two to tango.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by autonomous22: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
mazimee:

Marriage these days don tire me. It doesn't last longer than a sachet water.

The most surprising thing na those people wey dey act all lovey dovey on socia media na them get messy Marriage pass.

Wives are d cause... dey r not bin faithful..
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by martineverest(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Madam Suleman won't follow suit
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by ngmgeek(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Failed relationship coach. People should work a little more on their own problems. Goodluck to her and the ex-boob grabber cheesy grin
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Lilimax(f): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
what did I just read Amara Divorced? Little wonder she left the social media
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Lilimax(f): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
gberra:
Lilimax would say no home like a Christian home...
what did I just read Amara Little wonder she left the social media

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by FaithZion2(f): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abfinest007:
what happened has love left d both of you or you guys left love whicfh of them

They left love�������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Lilimax(f): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
gberra:
Lilimax would say no home like a Christian home...
Gberra, abeg make you no provoke me o because I dey vex gan for this news wey I just read sad

2 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Martin0(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmmm like she said marriage is no better for worse!!!
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Lilimax(f): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tonason:
If you want your marriage to last, don't ever bring your marriage to social media
Very true!!! but so many people will not listen to this.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
VargasVee:
I heard about this lady's story some few years back, how she suffered domestic violence for many years before she walked away. I was sorry for her but

Another broken marriage? Is this one also a wife beater? Some of these ladies got to sit down and reevaluate their lives. Ish might be from you

At least if nothing else, think about your kids you keep changing homes for, most of it usually have a traumatic effect on their lives.

Everyone would turn to the man as being the evil one here but there's Abs no need for you to walk into sth you're unsure of, most of you lot should stop playing victims like Tonto and co is doing.

I don't get it Madam, u mean she should stay in an abusive relationship and die there?

My children, my children, my children ...u mean if that pastor or her former husband have killed her, won't d kids live?

Plz let's be realistic if this lady were to be ur sister ...all u will say is for her to stay because she has to keep her marriage by fire by force?

Marriage is a union of two coming together to build foundation solidly with love and children are the product of the union.

Its even worst for a child watching her/his mother being battered by her mother.

What makes marriage to work is respect from both sides apart from live

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Martin0(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
gypsey:
i thought they are supposed to be christians

Like she has always said,
''Marriage is no better for worse''
Well like she said for the better of her family and children..

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by SalamRushdie: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
TarOrfeek:
from the way he held that bwesst.
it was clear he had no grip on the woman.
next time rein that Bobby
save your marriage.

Bad guy
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by gberra: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lilimax:
Gbe.rra, abeg make you no provoke me o because I dey vex gan for this news wey I just read sad
Why you dey vex, is it your marriage?
I'd make you eat every bit of your word hard as stone cheesy
Sing me a song, a church song grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Uniqueness01(f): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yeah.....I quite agree with you.

cstr1000:

Doesn't mean she is not good at her Job neither is she a fraud.
She can't force her partner to make the marriage work na. It takes two to tango.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by 1realBobby(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
jfleece:
The way the nigga grabbed the boobs... Is his name "Bobby holder"?
Abeg oga.. Suffry call my name..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.