Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced (84053 Views)

My Parents Are Divorced, How Do I Make My Marriage Work? / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
mazimee:

Marriage these days don tire me. It doesn't last longer than a sachet water.

The most surprising thing na those people wey dey act all lovey dovey on socia media na them get messy Marriage pass.

Anytime I see the display with the proposal and kissing and whatnot online then I know it's doomed.

Na baba suweba and iya be marriage they last past.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Daboomb: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
I dont understand why all you boneheads are focusing on what happened in the past (him grabbing his legal wife's boobs)?
If he does not, you will say he is unromantic, if he does, you will say it is inappropriate like i tis your wife's boobs he is grabbing!
You all just need an excuse to blame the man, forgetting Amara herself said she was the one responsible for dumping the marriage "because it is good for her" (and she added the kids to make it sound sweet)

Questions no one is asking the Amara of a wife are:
*If it is good for you, what about whether it is good for your husband?
Or is it that his interest does not count or matter?
*Is marriage supposed to be this selfish?
*If she claimed 'domestic violence' in the first broken marriage, will she claim "excessive love violence" in this one
*Is it not apparent that this woman cant just make a wife?
*Is it not very clear that this Amara is NOT a wife material?

Okay, husband number three loading.... jumping from one deeick to another

Olosho claiming wifey. undecided undecided

whether we like it or not, Marriage as it has become today, has outlived its usefulness.
Sex or kids, you can get without making yourself a victim of this trap called marriage

4 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by nwakaibeya1: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Evil has no colour.If you are evil your skin colour has nothing to do with it,its the inside that determines.

Every human action is propelled spiritually & it is spiritually that we know who is who,evil or good,no matter how humans pretend to be good &the wise knows our truth&revelation even though many pretends not to know.Jeremiah 5,21-24

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by senatrpaichulo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
I've always known this Francis van-lare as a man who doesn't keep his promises. We are in the same Old Student board called BIFOBA (BIRCHFREEMAN OLD BOYS ASSOCIATION) with MR RAJI FASHOLA.

He kept making promises over and over without keeping anyone. Now he has broken his vow to his wife. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Tinyemeka(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amagite:

Amara who is a relationship coach has now changed her name to her maiden name, Amara Blessing Nwosu. She broke the news on her Facebook page and also revealed the divorce will be made official on 16th of October.

See what she does for a living.

Reminds me of that book: The Power of Truth and Integrity, by Lai Mohammed. undecided
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Klington: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
two sides of the same coin. in all her wise relationships Counseling she still suffers this. Life is very funny
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Daboomb: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

It is none of your business if a victim decides to state his/her story.
You don't live with them and know nothing about their personal lives.

It will be a different case entirely if the said women are your ex-wives.

So, she is a Victim ...again? shocked shocked

Soro'niyen, ehn?

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Daboomb: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
senatrpaichulo:
I've always known this Francis van-lare as a man who doesn't keep his promises. We are in the same Old Student board called BIFOBA (BIRCHFREEMAN OLD BOYS ASSOCIATION) with MR RAJI FASHOLA.

He kept making promises over and over without keeping anyone. Now he has broken his vow to his wife. SMH!

Abeg, you may not be his fan at your Birchfreeman Old boys but that has nothing to do with what happened in his marriage.

Just drop your angst for the man and read what his soon-to-be ex-wife said on her own FB page!
It shows that she is the one divorcing him and breaking any marriage vows.
She even asked that no one should ask her what happened, meaning she does not give a hoot about y=what you think or her or him. grin grin

You guys and these transfer of hatred, ehn?
Only God can save you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by diva90: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tonason:
If you want your marriage to last, don't ever bring your marriage to social media

I agree
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by joinnow: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Relationship expert cannot maintain her relationship. shocked
Reason I only believe what bible say and nothing more nothing less.
She even shun people not to ask her what happened but want other people to tell her their relationship problems.
See your life.
Just like one man quarreling with his wife decide to go and report to his pastor on getting to pastor house.pastor and his wife was quarreling so my guy just do u turn back return home his wife ask so what did pastor say.my guy said even pastor and his wife were both quarreling.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by diva90: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
senatrpaichulo:

Is he Nigerian?
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by diva90: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
I wonder what went wrong that was beyond fixing. If I were in her shoes, I would have tried my best to make my 2nd marriage work regardless of the challenges. Unless the man is uncontrollable, violent and wild... then I can understand....
however, who are we to assume. Good luck to her! I'm guessing marriage is no longer in her dictionary. She's a very attractive woman though, so I'm sure she will find someone else soon, may not be for marriage but companionship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Riderboy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
VargasVee:
I heard about this lady's story some few years back, how she suffered domestic violence for many years before she walked away. I was sorry for her but

Another broken marriage? Is this one also a wife beater? Some of these ladies got to sit down and reevaluate their lives. Ish might be from you

At least if nothing else, think about your kids you keep changing homes for, most of it usually have a traumatic effect on their lives.

Everyone would turn to the man as being the evil one here but there's Abs no need for you to walk into sth you're unsure of, most of you lot should stop playing victims like Tonto and co is doing.

This her husband has serious issues. I know someone close to the family. So it's a tough decision for her but from what ibheard about the man, the decision was the best for her

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by oshaosha2014(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Me think divorce should have a separate ceremony of it own since many marriages now end up their "for the good" of whatever they are hiding.

Amagite:
Remember the U.S pastor, Francis Van-Lare who came under fire for posting pictures https://www.nairaland.com/2948994/pastor-van-lare-grabs-wifes-boobs of him grabbing his wife Amara Van-Lare’s boobs on his Facebook page? Well, they are now divorced.

Amara who is a relationship coach has now changed her name to her maiden name, Amara Blessing Nwosu. She broke the news on her Facebook page and also revealed the divorce will be made official on 16th of October.

According to Amara, the divorce is for her own good and the good of her children. Read what she posted below….

“Dear Family,
I know you’ll be shocked to hear this but this is to officially let you know that reverting to my maiden name was my choice; Mr. VanLare and I will no longer be husband and wife as from the 16th of October 2017.
Don’t ask me what happened, just know it’s for my good and the good of my blessed children and if you can, please thank God for my children and I.
Keep sending in your questions and let Yahweh be glorified.
NB: Please desist from telling me what they say about me. Believe whatever you choose to believe. What matters to me is what God knows and what He says and since my family is in support of this, I am fine.
Don’t forget, “When life throws you lemons, make lemonade out of it”. There’s no stopping Amara!
Stay on top and keep praying for me.”

The couple got married him in 2014, six years after the wife, Amara left her first arranged marriage that had a history of domestic abuse.

http://www.lailasblog.com/us-pastor-whose-naughty-photos-nigerian-wife-went-viral-divorced/

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by princedant: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Francis is not a Pastor...Secondly, the divorce was a mutual agreement between the two of them over irreconcilable differences...I know the couple well and i wished it never got to this point..

3 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by akigbemaru: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amagite:
Remember the U.S pastor, Francis Van-Lare who came under fire for posting pictures https://www.nairaland.com/2948994/pastor-van-lare-grabs-wifes-boobs of him grabbing his wife Amara Van-Lare’s boobs on his Facebook page? Well, they are now divorced.

According to Amara, the divorce is for her own good and the good of her children. Read what she posted below….

“Dear Family,
I know you’ll be shocked to hear this but this is to officially let you know that reverting to my maiden name was my choice; Mr. VanLare and I will no longer be husband and wife as from the 16th of October 2017.
Don’t ask me what happened, just know it’s for my good and the good of my blessed children and if you can, please thank God for my children and I.
NB: Please desist from telling me what they say about me. Believe whatever you choose to believe. What matters to me is what God knows and what He says and since my family is in support of this, I am fine.
Don’t forget, “When life throws you lemons, make lemonade out of it”. There’s no stopping Amara!

The couple got married him in 2014, six years after the wife, Amara left her first arranged marriage that had a history of domestic abuse.

http://www.lailasblog.com/us-pastor-whose-naughty-photos-nigerian-wife-went-viral-divorced/

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by kabillion(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
The kinda annoiting going on in his church.

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by opribo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why did she marry 'Akata' in the first place, are there no more quality Nigerians again. I have never seen a successful Akata marriage, those people dont know what marriage is, there's is to keep 'kpanshing' any unfortunate lady that crosses their way. OK if it is for papers at least she has them now and maybe child support so no case to answer she has fulfilled her dreams.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Rapture4real(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
A marriage based on romantic fantasy,physical outlook,bedmatics and falsehood will not last. That's why most of the pre-wedding pictures taking couples should be careful.Marriage institution is more serious than that.

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by 400billionman: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
VargasVee:
I heard about this lady's story some few years back, how she suffered domestic violence for many years before she walked away. I was sorry for her but

Another broken marriage? Is this one also a wife beater? Some of these ladies got to sit down and reevaluate their lives. Ish might be from you

At least if nothing else, think about your kids you keep changing homes for, most of it usually have a traumatic effect on their lives.

Everyone would turn to the man as being the evil one here but there's Abs no need for you to walk into sth you're unsure of, most of you lot should stop playing victims like Tonto and co is doing.

One plus One is Two.

If one of the Ones has K keg, then the 2 will have K leg.

That's the danger of getting into a relationship with a sick fellow..
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by sameagles(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Therefore let anyone who thinks he stands [who feels sure that he has a steadfast mind and is standing firm], take heed lest he fall
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:
he's done with the boobs..
Yours seems to be on my No1 list lol!
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by enomakos(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
amara blessing nwosu again
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by ExInferis(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good.

Someone else will grab those hooters.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by enomakos(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
diva90:
I wonder what went wrong that was beyond fixing. If I were in her shoes, I would have tried my best to make my 2nd marriage work regardless of the challenges. Unless the man is uncontrollable, violent and wild... then I can understand....
however, who are we to assume. Good luck to her! I'm guessing marriage is no longer in her dictionary. She's a very attractive woman though, so I'm sure she will find someone else soon, may not be for marriage but companionship
she maybe attractive but what do we know about her characters?
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
At least she walked out Alive.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by cococandy(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Or maybe it's the fault of the men that nobody is spending time to train into becoming responsible husbands.
Just maybe.

VargasVee:

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by GabdelandAgro(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amagite:

“Dear Family,

na wao
na to release blue film remain for this yeye pastor.

how can u grab ur wife's breast like that in private and then put the picture in public intentionally? what is he trying to achieve?

very soon, they will release their sex-tape also
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Be taking Panadol for someone's headache.

You're probably more promiscuous than a ram yourself but self righteously feel you can call someone who's better than you an olosho

Daboomb:
I dont understand why all you boneheads are focusing on what happened in the past (him grabbing his legal wife's boobs)?
If he does not, you will say he is unromantic, if he does, you will say it is inappropriate like i tis your wife's boobs he is grabbing!
You all just need an excuse to blame the man, forgetting Amara herself said she was the one responsible for dumping the marriage "because it is good for her" (and she added the kids to make it sound sweet)

Questions no one is asking the Amara of a wife are:
*If it is good for you, what about whether it is good for your husband?
Or is it that his interest does not count or matter?
*Is marriage supposed to be this selfish?
*If she claimed 'domestic violence' in the first broken marriage, will she claim "excessive love violence" in this one
*Is it not apparent that this woman cant just make a wife?
*Is it not very clear that this Amara is NOT a wife material?

Okay, husband number three loading.... jumping from one deeick to another

Olosho claiming wifey. undecided undecided

whether we like it or not, Marriage as it has become today, has outlived its usefulness.
Sex or kids, you can get without making yourself a victim of this trap called marriage

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by VargasVee(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
cococandy:
Or maybe it's the fault of the men that nobody is spending time to train into becoming responsible husbands.
Just maybe.

Lol. When is it ever the women's fault?
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2017
People are no longer willing to put in any effort any longer to make things work.
Feminism has blinded a lot of women into believing you shouldn't stomach any bs from any man.
Women have suddenly become so superficial, domineering and shallow and are only concerned with supremacy battles in the home.

Its a patriarchal society, ultimately the man wins. Our system has made it so. Divorce is Not always a way put, especially, when he is not bashing you. There is no perfection any where. You have to tolerate some bs from men and vice versa.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2017
diva90:

Is he Nigerian?
He is Nigerian. his secondary school was in surulere Lagos. Birchfreeman high School Lagos. thesame school Fashola attended(former Lagos State governor)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.