Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced (84044 Views)

My Parents Are Divorced, How Do I Make My Marriage Work? / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by cococandy(f): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2017
VargasVee:

Lol. When is it ever the women's fault?
When she beats the man to death. Or even beats him at all. Then it her fault.

If that's not the case, stop your sexist and misogynistic acts of deflection and place the blame where it belongs.

Radarada. Blaming someone else for your own acts of violence. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Trexnemesis(m): 1:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Pastor Boobbie Grabb, I hail o.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by babaluckey: 4:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Guys, remember Delilah and Samson...hmmm remember Adam and Eve hmmm...remember Apostle Johnson Suleman and Stephanie otobo saga, thank God for His intervention. Hmmm.... I wish all men of God can stay away from getting married just like Reverend Fathers. The only object that can make a man of God goes down is a woman, that's it... Women are so powerful and men see them as vulnerable.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by greatman247(m): 6:08am On Aug 15, 2017
mazimee:

Marriage these days don tire me. It doesn't last longer than a sachet water.

The most surprising thing na those people wey dey act all lovey dovey on socia media na them get messy Marriage pass.

Me i no even believe in the marriage institution in the first place.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nairaboi(m): 6:15am On Aug 15, 2017
All these relationship expert on social media can't even save their own relationship. More to come in the coming weeks.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by 2016v2017: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2017
dakeskese:
hmmmm...

Relationship coach that cannot coach her own marriage; is that one a relationship coach?
mtseew

don't mind them,
they are being celebrity through social media and social media is celebrating their divorce

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by VargasVee(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2017
cococandy:

When she beats the man to death. Or even beats him at all. Then it her fault.

If that's not the case, stop your sexist and misogynistic acts of deflection and place the blame where it belongs.

Radarada. Blaming someone else for your own acts of violence. nonsense

I don't remember the part where I was being misogynistic. I don't in any way support violence

What I don't understand is why you're ranting and taking the issue personal

So you think only violence cause a broken marriage?

Love, you need to pull your head from where it's stuck and think outside the box.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by aputel: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2017
zWhat will happen if your new husband see this picture ?
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by transient123(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2017
mazimee:

Marriage these days don tire me. It doesn't last longer than a sachet water.

The most surprising thing na those people wey dey act all lovey dovey on socia media na them get messy Marriage pass.

Guy, most people are hypocrites when it comes to social media.

I know of people who address themselves as honey this honey that, yet the guy cheats on her and do all sorts while someone like me who detest showoff has a very stable marriage, 11yrs running.

Our deceit they call packaging sucks and it is so so sad.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Vince77(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

No campaign after election.
APC is still campaigning so ur point is invalid grin grin
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2017
There are humble brothers who will pet her like a baby and won't lay a finger on her but the issue is that these ladies won't see these men as their class.
They go for richer men and these men don't have respect for their women because the men say within themselves "wish I had not achieved this or that she wouldn't have been with me".

We humans will go for the ones we love not the ones who love us.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by jaksmillioniar: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
cococandy:
Or maybe it's the fault of the men that nobody is spending time to train into becoming responsible husbands.
Just maybe.

baby I sware u are d most beautiful girl in d rooms
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by xploiter(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
God does nt support divorce so she has nt been married to this pastor to me. let her go back to God, ask for forgiveness and pray to God to restore her to her main marriage and help make things work out. she has to do it right finally.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
baby I sware u are d most beautiful girl in d rooms
I'm your aunty. Stop calling me a baby

3 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Martin0(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
cococandy:
I'm your aunty. Stop calling me a baby
:oshytt-mehnshocked
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by francdec4(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Am abit curious. Why do you think so or what about social media will make it to fail?
Tonason:
If you want your marriage to last, don't ever bring your marriage to social media
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by francdec4(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
And why or what does social media do to marriage.
Many have posted pics of their marriage and honeymoon and TimeOut in facebook and still together.
Lilimax:
Very true!!! but so many people will not listen to this.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by bukatyne(f): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2017
VargasVee:
I heard about this lady's story some few years back, how she suffered domestic violence for many years before she walked away. I was sorry for her but

Another broken marriage? Is this one also a wife beater? Some of these ladies got to sit down and reevaluate their lives. Ish might be from you

At least if nothing else, think about your kids you keep changing homes for, most of it usually have a traumatic effect on their lives.

Everyone would turn to the man as being the evil one here but there's Abs no need for you to walk into sth you're unsure of, most of you lot should stop playing victims like Tonto and co is doing.

Spot on.

Two divorces shows poor judgement.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Preciousify(f): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Preciousify(f): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by meobizy(f): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Oh, I remember this story. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by XAUBulls: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
senatrpaichulo:
I've always known this Francis van-lare as a man who doesn't keep his promises. We are in the same Old Student board called BIFOBA (BIRCHFREEMAN OLD BOYS ASSOCIATION) with MR RAJI FASHOLA.

He kept making promises over and over without keeping anyone. Now he has broken his vow to his wife. SMH!

Bump.
@Senatrpaichulo
I'm curious to know... Do you know what part of Nigeria the 70-year-old Nigerian-American Francis Van-Lare is originally from? Is he Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio, Ibo, Rivers, etc. His full names are of European-American origin and there are pure white folks from before 1900 who have been named Francis Van-Lare.

I can see that he attended a prestigious high school BirchFreeman (BIFODA) in Lagos State.

With his latest release on his 70th birthday of the alleged full names of women he claims to have slept (or had sex) with since 1970, I'm suspecting he could be having some mental confusion which comes with old age for men and women. He even repeated some of the women's names on the list more than once.
A brain imaging scan can unravel if his brain wave signals are firing properly.

By the way, his story is currently on the NL frontpage and this is why I commented on this thread while trying to get more info about him.
I don't like putting labels on people so it's always good to get first-hand info about people like Francis from those who have known them at close range.

Cheers.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Ulunne777(f): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
XAUBulls:

Bump.
@Senatorpaichulo
I'm curious to know... Do you know what part of Nigeria the 70-year-old Nigerian-American Francis Van-Lare is originally from? Is he Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio, Ibo, Rivers, etc. His full names are of European-American origin and there are pure white folks from before 1900 who have been named Francis Van-Lare.

I can see that he attended a prestigious high school BirchFreeman (BIFODA) in Lagos State.

With his latest release on his 70th birthday of the alleged full names of women he claims to have sleep (or had sex) with since 1970, I'm suspecting he could be having some mental confusion which comes with old age for men and women. He even repeated some of the women's names on the list more than once.
A brain imaging scan can unravel if his brain wave signals are firing properly.

By the way, his story is currently on the NL frontpage and this is why I commented on this thread while trying to get more info about him.
I don't like putting labels on people so it's always good to get first-hand info about people like Francis from those who have known them at close range.

Cheers.

Francis is from Anambra State.
He's a conman,a gigolo and Nwoke Amu ekwe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by XAUBulls: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ulunne777:

Francis is from Anambra State.
He's a conman,a gigolo and Nwoke Amu ekwe.
@Ulunne777
Thanks for this info.

So, Francis Van-Lare is from Anambra State?For real? A few misinformed posters were saying he is Yoruba but you have given a different angle. He is actually a Nigerian-American living in Georgia by flies back to Nigeria every year from time to time.

Do you have any significant online evidence of him being a conman?

I used to read Amara's column online back in the early 2010s and didn't realize that she had been remarried to Francis who later separated from her claiming Amara's children beat him to "near death" when they were still in the marriage which was his fourth. He later got married in 2018 to a fifth wife of mixed Nigerian and Tanzanian ancestry but divorced that lady too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.