Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (34562 Views)

Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) / Diego Costa Mocks Antonio Conte While Partying In Atletico Madrid Shirt (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Chelsea should give him second chance we are missing him
who be we?
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by muller101(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Come to man u
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by roqrules04(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Make Arsenal buy this man

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Ekwekwe1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Chelsea should give him second chance we are missing him

Already he has been recalled to train and fight for his position.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by lovelyefem(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Costa and co betrayed mourinho and this culminated in mourinho's sack and humiliation. Its pay back time, thank you Conte for using him as scapegoat and to restore loyalty to the team. Big hearted mourinho forgave you and wished you well in your future endeavour but the fact its pay back time. Better days ahead costa! but you have to taste embarrassment too.karma is a bae

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by seunny4lif(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Costa if you are not criminal then what are you Abeg stop acting like AFONJAS and own up to your mistakes... abeg I still dey mourn wetin Burnley do us
Costa is Ipod grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by mcparrotnnam(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
the apostle will hear of this

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by cstr1000: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Absolute cuntt of a player.
Chelsea does not suffer from inferiority complex. They don't hold a player against their wish because they can always get better players.
MATIC, CHALOBAH, AKE all left Chelsea without any issues.
Costa on the other hand tried to play a fast one on the club by deliberating reducing his monetary value by going public and at the same time does not want to go any other club but the utterly cheap athletico madrid.
AC milan wants to pay more, but the useless fool is pining for stingy athletico. The same athletico that has just been banned from transfer.
Even when they were not banned, they did not value costa enough to pay his full fee.
Costa has no sense to realize that athletic madrid does not value him as much as he values them.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by angelboy01(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Good player. Better than the bum called morata

You too mumu!!!
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by czarina(f): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
ovieokodhi:
I actually supposed to be the third to comment but b4 I finished typing I saw like 1million comments above me.. Haba
darling, that's the essence of space-booking... Just place any smiley or alphabets then modify later...you even tried, after first page, the other comments are 'technically' useless.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oga Costa if Chelsea dznt release you den ur not going anywhere. Do you think Conte is like Mourinho dah ul throw ur jersey at outta anger cos he ddnt feature you in a match. You wia raising shoulder n doing anihw you like cos you think ya indispensable abi,look at ur life now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by figure007(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
johnreh:
if Man Utd come calling for costa, hmmm...
ahh please no talk bad thing o.. . Costa to man u kolewerk.. . Don't like the guy behaviour... Rude and not cultured.. .he is not loved cos of behaviour I think and thats one lesson to learn in life
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by samdbest(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
eeeyah, , sorry,, I will lyk to be in your shoe, I will want them to treat me lyk fool just collect d money u are collecting, , u no sabi as e dey go

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by chivic(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ever since players misbehavior sacked the special one.Abrahamovic has made it clear that players misbehaving will not be tolerated. Who is Costa to fight with the coach.He was only managed till the end of the season.
I don't have problem with him on the reserve.what I want is a better player and that's where Chelsea is making a mistake.but Costa can go

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by sekem: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why not?!

You started it when you threatened to dump the club and go to China when they needed you most

Now they used you to win the league and after that they decided to dump & discard you and you are now crying like a baby

My friend you berra shut up your mouth before I shut it for you

They say what goes around comes around

Now you are so clubless and so fat and nobody wants you again, even your Chinese tempters, you now remember that you are being treated like a criminal

Anu ofia

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by ofuonyebi: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Haba Conte!

Don't pour sand in the eye of your benefactor now?

This guy helped you and Chelsea in the raining days...

So, he should be treated like a hero....NOT criminal!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Yksoul(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
NO DROGBA REPLACEMENT AFTER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNING

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Danelo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
A Chelsea fan but I don't lyk d way d board b coach treat players at tyms. Diego has done a lot for the team n we all enjoy his stubbornness.

Content should have a rethink.

Get rid of that Rasta git called Batshuayi n bring back the "GOVERNOR"

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by pezeji(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Morata is a well bahave person and a tireless worker in d team too.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Ameko4ever(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
He's a force that was being reckoned for. Such a player deserves some respect.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Come back to training ode
Stubborn pikin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by mancheeutd(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Diego you should have seen the writing on the wall Chelsea is not a team that makes a player prosper they are destroyers of destiny only if u can learn from
mateja kezman
Fernando tores
schevchenko
Mikel obi
belleti
Deco
Even the Almighty mourinho that won the league with 99pts was sacked 2wice.
The earlier for hazard the better.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Chuknovski(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
am not in support of Chelsea on this..this guy did well for us last season, imagine he alone 23 goals and now they are kicking him off due to some personal issues.. this is bad

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by comrChris(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
My own be say players they no wan buy, costa dey no gree call back...wetin be their problem?

We all know costa has attitude issue but right now things are getting out of hand for chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by mancheeutd(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
mancheeutd:
Diego you should have seen the writing on the wall Chelsea is not a team that makes a player prosper they are destroyers of destiny only if u can learn from
mateja kezman
Fernando tores
schevchenko
Mikel obi
belleti
Deco
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Bamz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
MrHistorian

No one is discounting what Diego has done for the club. Talent/ability is not enough in any career. Character is key.

It is absolutely wrong to profess love for another club while still with Chelsea. Diego did that.

He wore an Athleti jersey to party recently. That's a fineable offence but let's ignore that.

Back in January, his head was turned by offer(s) to leave the club. I reckon he was not featured in a game due to his apparent misdemeanour back then.

Now the lad is still under a contract, but he refuses to train with the reserves saying he's been victimised. Heck I would lose my job if I did any of that. About his sale, he wants Chelsea to sell him to Athleti and no other team, at a cut-price.

In as much as I agree that Conte might have done this a different way (without the infamous text), it doesn't take away the fact that Conte is the only Chelsea coach to ever really tame him.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Disneylady(f): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
f
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Disneylady(f): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
mancheeutd:
mateja kezman
Fernando tores
schevchenko
Mikel obi
belleti
Deco
You forget Pizzaro and Quaresma........yeye club

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by acenazt: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
and what version of bum are you?
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Freeman59: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stop being dramatic Costa, aren't you a criminal lol
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Timfreds(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Presently, Chelsea do not have replacement for Costa. why should he be treated that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" / Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.