Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (34566 Views)

Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) / Diego Costa Mocks Antonio Conte While Partying In Atletico Madrid Shirt (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Testerfuze(m): 3:52am On Aug 15, 2017
mancheeutd:

IMAGINE HE WAS PLAYING AGAINST CHELSEA AND HE SCORED OVER 20GOALS YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SHUT UP
Mregghead you are rude for saying someone to shutup for her own opinion it runs in your blood a typical Chelsea fan is a tout and uncultured animal. Diego is not the first u will want to destroy is life. if he has an attitudinal problem why can't u manage him like cantona, Roy Keane, Rooney, balloteli, Sergio ramos, Gattuso, etc were managed by great club and coaches but because Chelsea is a dry gin all they are good at is destroying players career
mourinho won the league with 99pt you called him Judas and sacked him 2wice
mateja kezman
pizzaro
Fernando Torres
schevchenko
Mikel obi
deco
belleti
falcao
crespo
and now Diego Costa
waiting for hazards turn...what a club
they even turned fabregas to a bully.

Actually sir, the guy is right... he might be rude about how he said it but he is right, I guess you're a United fan, in 2014 when Rooney wanted to leave United, if he had stopped coming to training, flirting with another club, mocking United on twitter, disrespected Ferguson, telling the media what was meant to be private within the club etc even with his good track records with United, tell me if you will be proud of that and I a Chelsea fan telling you that your club is the reason why Rooney has gone crazy because United can't manage him. you made reference to Cantona, balloteli, Roy Keane, Sergio Ramos, none of those players ever disrespected their club like Costa did or flirted with other clubs, show me anywhere they did... those you mentioned up there are mere hot tempered guys just like Suarez, David Luis, Rafael, etc. Please I implore you to always be thorough with your research before making assessments.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by bastien: 4:51am On Aug 15, 2017
hardywaltz:
Chelsea is the last club on planet earth to treat a player rite.
Chelsea are destiny destroyers
If u doubt me ask Shevchenko
or malouda
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by femi4: 5:58am On Aug 15, 2017
MrHistorian:
Chelsea,the ungrateful team.

Costa was an indispensable tool to their EPL 2016/2017 triumph.Despite his goal scoring exploits,the manager decides to ridicule him out of the team by sending him an "ordinary" text message to inform him about his irrelevance in the team.Imagine!...Not even a Phone Call or a physical discussion.

That was how Diego Costa was disgraced out of the team because of a "frivolous" excuse of him to be fiery temper which can be easily solved by employing a Psychologist or engaging him maturely about how his attitude affects the team.

Let's wait to see a successor that will be as resilient as this gentleman is.

Please...Don't mention me and type Morata.
Morata
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by gGGODDd(m): 6:06am On Aug 15, 2017
WE NEED HIM IN FC BARCELONA
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by PStacks(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Aint chelsea themselves criminals ?
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by muller101(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2017
ImaIma1:

A true United fan will not refer to them as "man u"
why
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Deo1986(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2017
He should be treated as a drug addict. Abi conte no sabi the difference?
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by ebk10(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2017
tobyasky:
He didn't understand the withered and tired leaf that fell was one time green and was fallen on top of the world.
When he was doing his rubbish,he didn't know one day will com,he won't be relevant and needed anymore there, no be say him no play ball pass that majek fashek called bashuayi o
omo you get bad mouth o! Majeck fashek��
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by buskie13(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2017
hardywaltz:
you forget too soon,what about Fernando Torres
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by holuphisayor(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2017
10th position loading for Chelsea this season
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by millhouse: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2017
really? seems you need to go deep in your history of the club . do u know how many coaches Chelsea has sacked and changed just to please the its players
hardywaltz:

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Seun360(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2017
By the time Spurs change am again for chelsea, dem go beg Costa and use private jet go carry come from Brazil.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by iloejikefestus(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Conte knows what's best for the team, if you aren't part of his plan this season then relax and do what they say, it's better to be humble than to be stubborn..
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Vanwhizy: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
this player is better than morata
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by onimama4real(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2017
diego costa behaviour on n off d field lead to is mistreated, bt he work n make deffence terrified for our rival's which i believe is what chelsea need
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by ESIXLOVE: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
dhope001:
Though you are a good player. But I think they are right base on your behavior. lipsrsealed
if that's the way things move then Manchester united would've hanged Wayne Rooney.

I like Ferguson sha, he will throw the boot at you in the dressing room but will still allow you to play, no time for gamble.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by possibility99: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrHistorian:
Chelsea,the ungrateful team.

Costa was an indispensable tool to their EPL 2016/2017 triumph.Despite his goal scoring exploits,the manager decides to ridicule him out of the team by sending him an "ordinary" text message to inform him about his irrelevance in the team.Imagine!...Not even a Phone Call or a physical discussion.

That was how Diego Costa was disgraced out of the team because of a "frivolous" excuse of him to be fiery temper which can be easily solved by employing a Psychologist or engaging him maturely about how his attitude affects the team.

Let's wait to see a successor that will be as resilient as this gentleman is.

Please...Don't mention me and type Morata.
Guy Shut up and stop bragging........ Have ever asked urself the reason why the text message was sent to him
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by OracleE(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Testerfuze:

Sir am very sorry to say this but it seems you are very ignorant of what's going on at Stamford Bridge, let me give you a slight

I can go on and on, Antonio conte wasn't faultless, but labelling Costa as the victim here and terming Chelsea FC as ungrateful is a stupid thing to say. nemanja matic kept quite, was professional about everything and just got his dream move, Costa is the one at fault here, not Chelsea fc.

#Rant over.

Hello Sir, I am deeply humbled and wowed at ur manner of conversation.

Was angry at Conte but now I view the issue from a different point of view. Conte might be right but I still believe a text message was not the right call to make.

Though I still wish Diego lets go of his pride settles back to business coz sincerely I am having doubts about Morata.

#LeBleu

He

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Testerfuze(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
OracleE:

Hello Sir, I am deeply humbled and wowed at ur manner of conversation.

Was angry at Conte but now I view the issue from a different point of view. Conte might be right but I still believe a text message was not the right call to make.

Though I still wish Diego lets go of his pride settles back to business coz sincerely I am having doubts about Morata.

#LeBleu

He

A text message might not be right but the bottom line is that Diego and Chelsea already had an agreement six months prior before he got the message, now the season ended and conte sends a congratulatory message to all the squad including Costa himself but also reminding him of the earlier agreement...
He blew it out of proportion himself by opening up to the media. Now he already stated his intention to go to atletico alone making it impossible for Chelsea to realise his real worth, they are willing to offer 20m while quoting 70m for carrasco who is their own player, any sane human will know Costa is better than carrasco....look at the position he put the club yet claiming he is been treated like a criminal.

Most guys here are just saying what they don't know, I have been following Diego Costas saga since 8months.... here is the latest on his case as early as this morning atletico now willing to pay 35m which is still short of his 65m value

https://futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/08/14/primera/1502728339_645736.html
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by NOMX101: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
Conte is afraid of him....because he is uncontrollable....Let's not forget how he conspired and poison the mind of other players against our legend and brother Mourinoh. Conte is afraid he may repeat thesame scenerio to him. We may have won the league last year....but am not in support of Costa as my top Striker....let him go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" / Nigeria Vs Angola Head To Head Record / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.