Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (34561 Views)

Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) / Diego Costa Mocks Antonio Conte While Partying In Atletico Madrid Shirt (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by vislabraye(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
jerrythafinisher:
why should Conte treat him badly, cus he's arrogant? . smh, arrogant is what we truely need up front.

As I heard, last season Costs wanted to dump Chelsea when they needed him the most just because China showed interest in him.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Conte is planning to fail,u don't treat a star like a piece of shit
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Even though am a bloody gooner and shouldn't give a flyin fĂșck....

But hey i give a fĂșck about this and i dont think this guy deserve to be treated like this....i was really jealous about how he "Costa" plays with a spirit fulled with chelsea but too bad he's being treated like this

Chelsea remember mourinho, the female doctor, the court case, the sackin and the bad season....just for references
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by kayjegs: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
VargasVee:
Because you were acting a thug to even your own team.

No respect for anyone, not for coach or your fellow players and almost cost us Epl with your attitude in the pitch and silly threats to move to China in January.

You have said everything! He was issuing threats to leave for china in January when we needed him most. It was not as if Chelsea had issues with him before the China stuffs. He was Chelsea's main striker, no contest about it. In fact, he was loved and supported by fans and the club. For him to show such attitude then, it was great disrespect to a club like Chelsea. I was not surprised when he was shown the exit door by Conte.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by MrEgghead(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
MrHistorian:
Chelsea,the ungrateful team.

Costa was an indispensable tool to their EPL 2016/2017 triumph.Despite his goal scoring exploits,the manager decides to ridicule him out of the team by sending him an "ordinary" text message to inform him about his irrelevance in the team.Imagine!...Not even a Phone Call or a physical discussion.

That was how Diego Costa was disgraced out of the team because of a "frivolous" excuse of him to be fiery temper which can be easily solved by employing a Psychologist or engaging him maturely about how his attitude affects the team.

Let's wait to see a successor that will be as resilient as this gentleman is.

Please...Don't mention me and type Morata.
If you don't anything about a subject matter,you're expected to keep shut.
Someone who has been forcing a move to Athletico before Conte came.
His rude and nasty behaviour of trying to force a move to Athletico again in January almost cost Chelsea the title and you're here spewing trash.
So many great players had come and gone,Chelsea has been Chelsea;His won't be an exception.
Towards the end of last season,Every reasonable Chelsea fan knew he was playing against Chelsea;don't let his goal against arsenal deceive you.
Conte would have been a slow poke if he had allowed him.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Eeroh95(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
They called Mourinho who helped them win 3 premier leagues titles JUDAS....treating Diego like shit after helping them with 2 premier leagues titles With the goals he contributed...

What a shameful club with noisy fans...

Quote me and join my grandma
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by deewhydoski(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Talent- an innate mental altitude
Ambition- desire to succeed
Integrity- ( integrity or character is the one that will guide the talent and ambition to a productive ends)
Costa u lack what is called integrity although u have the talent and the ambition unfortunately u lack character.
DIDIER DROGBA....I miss u die

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by MrEgghead(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yksoul:
NO DROGBA REPLACEMENT AFTER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNING
Oga una hyping of Drogba too much...He was good at his prime,No doubt..Costa had better goal ratio if it's that one.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by 9jatatafo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Costa is a warrior when playing but attitude is zero
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by ncoolsome(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
mancheeutd:
Diego you should have seen the writing on the wall Chelsea is not a team that makes a player prosper they are destroyers of destiny only if u can learn from
mateja kezman
Fernando tores
schevchenko
Mikel obi
belleti
Deco
Even the Almighty mourinho that won the league with 99pts was sacked 2wice.
The earlier for hazard the better.

I might not know the rest but I know the story of fernando torres..pls what happened to him in chelsea?how many goals/assist did he have per season?And hw many goal/assist does he now have in his beloved atleti...let's leave our brother mikel with his poor attacking and master back pass for another day..(matic is way better yet we let him go)..
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by mancheeutd(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
MrEgghead:
If you don't anything about a subject matter,you're expected to keep shut.
Someone who has been forcing a move to Athletico before Conte came.
His rude and nasty behaviour of trying to force a move to Athletico again in January almost cost Chelsea the title and you're here spewing trash.
So many great players had come and gone,Chelsea has been Chelsea;His won't be an exception.
Towards the end of last season,Every reasonable Chelsea fan knew he was playing against Chelsea;don't let his goal against arsenal deceive you.
Conte would have been a slow poke if he had allowed him.

IMAGINE HE WAS PLAYING AGAINST CHELSEA AND HE SCORED OVER 20GOALS YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SHUT UP
Mregghead you are rude for saying someone to shutup for her own opinion it runs in your blood a typical Chelsea fan is a tout and uncultured animal. Diego is not the first u will want to destroy is life. if he has an attitudinal problem why can't u manage him like cantona, Roy Keane, Rooney, balloteli, Sergio ramos, Gattuso, etc were managed by great club and coaches but because Chelsea is a dry gin all they are good at is destroying players career
mourinho won the league with 99pt you called him Judas and sacked him 2wice
mateja kezman
pizzaro
Fernando Torres
schevchenko
Mikel obi
deco
belleti
falcao
crespo
and now Diego Costa
waiting for hazards turn...what a club
they even turned fabregas to a bully.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Kylekent59: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
paradigmshift:
leave that useless club bro.
But the useless club won the league last season naa.

Stop hating for no reason.
Learn to comment good about your enemy,it helps alot.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by MrEgghead(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
mancheeutd:

IMAGINE HE WAS PLAYING AGAINST CHELSEA AND HE SCORED OVER 20GOALS YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO SHUT UP
Mregghead you are rude for saying someone to shutup for her own opinion it runs in your blood a typical Chelsea fan is a tout and uncultured animal. Diego is not the first u will want to destroy is life. if he has an attitudinal problem why can't u manage him like cantona, Roy Keane, Rooney, balloteli, Sergio ramos, Gattuso, etc were managed by great club and coaches but because Chelsea is a dry gin all they are good at is destroying players career
mourinho won the league with 99pt you called him Judas and sacked him 2wice
mateja kezman
pizzaro
Fernando Torres
schevchenko
Mikel obi
deco
belleti
falcao
crespo
and now Diego Costa
waiting for hazards turn...what a club
they even turned fabregas to a bully.
jWow..They won't leave because their fathers own the club right? guy,na soldier go soldier come.I'm sorry for telling you shut up.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by gr8tone: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
This guy's absence in is like a vacuum that will be hard to fill. Chelsea still need this guy.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Wadosky(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
costa remember when you almost derailed our run last season with the chinese.you dont expect us to welcome an unserious individual we better stick with batshuayi
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by okenwaa(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
That's what you get when you always behave like an agboro on the pitch.

O kwa isi ejugo gi oyii now?
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by kobijacobs(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
ok
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by brightalo17: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Last 2 seasons was a certain lady this season na player .
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by kunleben47(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Diego Costa is a good player but i gues his heart is no more with Chelsea, it's better off in Athletico Madrid
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by paradigmshift(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kylekent59:

But the useless club won the league last season naa.

Stop hating for no reason.
Learn to comment good about your enemy,it helps alot.
wetin concern me if d useless club win league, so because dey won d league, dem go treat am as criminal. gerarahere
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by valkingsley(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
With Boss Conte, no player is indispensable. Diego just realized that.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by xtervaganza(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
That's what you get for betraying the man who trusted you and brought you to England.

You deserve worse and this is just the beginning
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by JayB11(m): 12:07am On Aug 15, 2017
hardywaltz:
Chelsea is the last club on planet earth to treat a player rite.
Chelsea are destiny destroyers
If u doubt me ask Shevchenko
Dat was Jose Mourinho, keep Chelsea out of dizzzz.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by JayB11(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Nuelton:
Chelsea....worst club to play for!...Ndi Ara!
How sure are we dat u sabi something? Babayaro, Mikel n Moses shud b talkin on diz n not u.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by apache77(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2017
MrHistorian:

Costa was an indispensable tool to their EPL 2016/2017 triumph.Despite his goal scoring exploits,the manager decides to ridicule him out of the team by sending him an "ordinary" text message to inform him about his irrelevance in the team.Imagine!...Not even a Phone Call or a physical discussion.

That was how Diego Costa was disgraced out of the team because of a "frivolous" excuse of him to be fiery temper which can be easily solved by employing a Psychologist or engaging him maturely about how his attitude affects the team.

Ooooohkay, hold a physical diwcussion with costa to tell him he is fired. Na so you wicked reach? So you want someone to end up in hospital with a broken head. Coach is smart
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by ImaIma1(f): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2017
muller101:
Come to man u

A true United fan will not refer to them as "man u"
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Rajosh(m): 12:53am On Aug 15, 2017
jerrythafinisher:
why should Conte treat him badly, cus he's arrogant? . smh, arrogant is what we truely need up front.
You need an aggressive striker not arrogant. Arrogance leads you nowhere(ask Balotelli) unless you're super talented like CR7.
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Testerfuze(m): 3:25am On Aug 15, 2017
MrHistorian:

Sir am very sorry to say this but it seems you are very ignorant of what's going on at Stamford Bridge, let me give you a slight detail. Ever since Diego Costa signed with Chelsea he has been agitating for a move back to Spain, last summer he tried to move too but then atletico acquired the service of Kevin gameiro and Costa himself did an interview where he admitted that he had to run back to conte with tails between his legs(you can google to verify this, it's on every major English outlet).

Fast forward to January, Costa agitated for a move again but this time, Chelsea made him understand his importance as a vital cog in a team fighting for the title.

meanwhile in January an agreement was reached.... that costa be allowed to leave at the end of the season. now fast forward to July, Antonio content sends Diego Costa a text while he was in the Spain national team prepping for a qualifier, the message reads that Costa is not in his plans for the upcoming season( a decision Costa himself, his lawyers, his agent, Chelsea board and the manager all knew about) Costa took this to a new different level by divulging this information to the general public even when it's meant to be private.

Costa whilst still under contract with Chelsea partied in an atletico Madrid Jersey and sends a sarcastic but insulting message to the head coach too( via twitter).
Costa reiterated that he is going nowhere but only atletico making it hard for Chelsea to have bargaining power, atletico saw this as an opportunity to legally Chelsea and bid 20m for Costa in a world where higuan at the same age and calibre of Costa went to juventus for 90m.

I can go on and on, Antonio conte wasn't faultless, but labelling Costa as the victim here and terming Chelsea FC as ungrateful is a stupid thing to say. nemanja matic kept quite, was professional about everything and just got his dream move, Costa is the one at fault here, not Chelsea fc.

#Rant over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Testerfuze(m): 3:35am On Aug 15, 2017
cstr1000:
Absolute cuntt of a player.
Chelsea does not suffer from inferiority complex. They don't hold a player against their wish because they can always get better players.
MATIC, CHALOBAH, AKE all left Chelsea without any issues.
Costa on the other hand tried to play a fast one on the club by deliberating reducing his monetary value by going public and at the same time does not want to go any other club but the utterly cheap athletico madrid.
AC milan wants to pay more, but the useless fool is pining for stingy athletico. The same athletico that has just been banned from transfer.
Even when they were not banned, they did not value costa enough to pay his full fee.
Costa has no sense to realize that athletic madrid does not value him as much as he values them.

Sir, you are the only one here who got the whole picture of the present scenario, everyone else does not even have a clue of what's going on in cobham right now, Chelsea gave Costa an extended two weeks break and yet when he was called to resume training he didn't show up, tell me what else he wants from the club, even Petr Cech that agitated for a move to arsenal when psg where offering Chelsea twice the amount arsenal offered, Chelsea respected his wish because he was professional about it, Costa is a sickness who stir up problems and later play the victim card. If matic had talked to the general public about wanting to join United alone, you think they will offer 40m for a 29yo soon to be 30 slow midfielder??..... Hell no! Instead the guy trained alone for 3weeks and finally he realized his dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Victor593(m): 3:48am On Aug 15, 2017
You're an age cheat.are you not a thief?
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by cstr1000: 3:51am On Aug 15, 2017
lovelyefem:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Costa and co betrayed mourinho and this culminated in mourinho's sack and humiliation. Its pay back time, thank you Conte for using him as scapegoat and to restore loyalty to the team. Big hearted mourinho forgave you and wished you well in your future endeavour but the fact its pay back time. Better days ahead costa! but you have to taste embarrassment too.karma is a bae
It is funny seeing how manure fans are yapping about Mourinho. The same mouriho they loved to hate when he was at chelsea.
no worry. When mourinho craze start just like it did at chelsea and real madrid, na here we go dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua / Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" / Lionel Messi Heads To Saudi Arabia Next Season In ' A Huge Deal' - Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.