Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband (85307 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Is My Neighbour Sexually Abusing His Teen Daughter? / Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Coolgent(m): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2017
Fuckkin hypocrites if na Aboki u go begin insult am.
Shameless fake jews

4 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by umarshitu(m): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Holy shit
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Boyooosa(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2017
THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA, WE HAVE A CULTURE TO PROTECT.

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2017
They are not blood relatives grin

Oya, come and beat me at my house near Los Angeles grin
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Spandex(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2017
wetin i no go read for nairaland? steady news. weird things are happening mehn
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ufuosman(m): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Imagine d woman.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Edipee(m): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
MILf... if u know what it means... u r a bad sombory
akpara mkpo
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Trexnemesis(m): 1:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Badonasty:

Corrupt igbo peeps

Na dem, as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nik77: 1:54am On Aug 15, 2017
dakeskese:

This is a sponsored post by the daughter to tarnish the mum's reputation so as to be able to go after her secondary school lover.
Oh, Okafor's Law! what hath thou done to dis gal o!!!!

You have no grounds for doubting the poor girl's story. Believe it or not, I've seen mothers who are far more evil than the one so portrayed.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:16am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

You need to take something cold...maybe it would do enough wonder to your hot brain...so that u could comprehend what is up there! undecided

Some pple get mind oo. U dey yab ishiboss, a whole supermod. Your lengthy ban is waiting for you in romance section cheesy
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Phillfree(m): 2:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Abomination upon abomination. I can't believe what I just read shocked embarassed

Knew I was gonna see you here.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by cash399(m): 2:55am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's really nothing greater than a mother's love.
It's hard letting go, but you can sacrifice anything for your blood. The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.

That's true love!!!

The daughter is a very greedy self-centered ingrate.

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.

To me, there's no biggie here, its just the same as a mom giving her daughter her used cloth and occasionally making use of it.

bro you're the bigger fool
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by profpromise: 2:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Ishilove: 3:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Phillfree:

Knew I was gonna see you here.
kiss kiss
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's hard letting go, but you can sacrifice anything for your blood. The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.

That's true love!!!

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.

To me, there's no biggie here, its just the same as a mom giving her daughter her used cloth and occasionally making use of it.

Ewu gambia [nwaamaikpa] looking at himself in the mirror this morning. You need to refill the sawdust in your head, It's running low. Jonzer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Abomination upon abomination. I can't believe what I just read shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by bigtt76(f): 4:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Lucky man. Like say this girl put snipe for hin food now nko? angry SMH
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by kabillion(m): 4:16am On Aug 15, 2017
What kind of annoiting is Kingsley carrying. I don't even understand my mood

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by nevachange(f): 4:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Anyone notice how East Nigeria is being associated with bad news since Nnamdi kanu and biafra has been gaining weight
Where is the picture of the woman
You have all this details of the news yet you cant snap one photo.

Brace yourselves freedom fighters. More propaganda is coming!!!
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by hokafor(m): 4:27am On Aug 15, 2017
The girl should do collabo with the mum
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by hokafor(m): 4:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by DanielGb(m): 4:36am On Aug 15, 2017
There is something special about this Man. Both of them taste it and confirm.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by LionDeLeo: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2017
okenwaa:
All these Hausa peeps shouting 'corrupt Igbo people'...our news still better pass una own oooo..

Urs goes like this...50years old Kano man raped a 7years old boy to death

Anambra shaa.....d@ land needs cleansing,,the gods are angry
Esp;;Amadioha and ngene ukwenu

Are you for real? As usual, North is always responsible for your problems.

Go through these, if you need more, let me know, reported cases are available in millions.

Pastor raped teenager during anointing.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/teenager-passes-pastor-raped-anointing-ogun/

Pregnant woman raped by a Lagos pastor...
http://pmexpressng.com/pregnant-woman-raped-lagos-pastor

A pastor stripped unclad after...
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-stripped-unclad-after-being.html?m=1

65yr old Louis raped 8-10yr old girls.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/

Uwalaka raped and impregnated a 14yr old girl.
http://punchng.com/man-rapes-impregnates-14-year-old-girl/

A 2yr old girl was raped and sodomised in Enugu.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2-yr-old-girl-raped-sodomised-comatose-enugu/

Father disflowered his daughter.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/

Herbalist raped a 15yr old in Anambra.
http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/herbalist-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-anambra-state/

Okada rider reportedly raped 8yr old.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/more-nigerian-women-testify-against.html
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by LionDeLeo: 4:47am On Aug 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Did you read the story at all, so you commend this abomination?
The mother is still sharing the husband and you still think its alright- SMH.
Is not an abomination to them.

Igbos are pigs.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by LionDeLeo: 4:56am On Aug 15, 2017
SosBuss17:

Ewu gambia [nwaamaikpa] looking at himself in the mirror this morning. You need to refill the sawdust in your head, It's running low. Jonzer!

I swear you no well.

See as laff want kill me dis morning. Chai. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:05am On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Is not an abomination to them.

Igbos are pigs.

LOL, I'm not surprised.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by gmaribel(m): 5:39am On Aug 15, 2017
P.M.EXPRESS confirmed that Jane and Kingsley’s relationship was well known but could not confirm her daughter’s claim of sharing Kingsley with her.

They couldn't confirm it yet they broadcasted it. Kingsley should get a good lawyer and sue P.M EXPRESS
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Henri8: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Only in biafra...tufiakwa
There's a bill on hate speech wink
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by FBIL: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2017
''She said her dowry was paid.....''. No clan in Igbo land accepts dowry from a man whose fiance is already pregnant. The dowry will be accepted after the delivery of the baby. Another fabricated story to smear a great people who see tomorrow today.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nagazi(m): 5:48am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

You are morally bankrupt.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by okooyinbo(m): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2017
MrCork:

...the last time I checked, people hav internet access on planes...and for the record,am on Ryan Air right now!! undecided

Aburo, rọra purọ kẹ. Wifi access on plane in combination with Ryanair? That CHEAP yellow pawpaw Irish Airliner? That's a bogus lie. No ooofense.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Horo(m): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmmm thank God this didn't happened in the north we for dey hear things like under age marriage,child molestation etc but since na flat head master no qualms

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.