Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! (20547 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by adebaxton(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:
I am a big fan of so many experts here especially egunmogaji etc. However, I will need an expert advice of how much it will cost to build from the scratch the following; 5 Bedroom + BQ Detached Duplex on an expansive land of 2 and a half plot with a big garden for exotic plants and crops cited in a gated space, space for 4 automobiles, plastered fence of 11 coches in Akure and Lagos.

I will appreciate a reasonable and fair estimation from honest experts. Thanks my fellas
I Will advice you get an Architect to design a Building Plan based on your specifications.
A Quantity Surveyor can give a detailed estimate while a builder can add/remove any needed quantity off it.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by NotComplaining: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
sukkot:
100 million naira will do for lagos. for akure 50 million naira will do

Any house that cost more than 30mil to build and furnish is a mansion built for a king.

The spec is an average/sophisticated house. I guesstimate 30mill. 30 mill will build an attractive duplex with open space and scenic views of an opulent garden.

100mill is just squander.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by donhils: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2017
NotComplaining:

Any house that cost more than 30mil to build and furnish is a mansion built for a king.

The spec is an average/sophisticated house. I guesstimate 30mill. 30 mill will build an attractive duplex with open space and scenic views of an opulent garden.

This 30mil includes the cost of the land?
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by NotComplaining: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
donhils:

This 30mil includes the cost of the land?

Did you bother to read where I said to "build a duplex"?

Besides the person has land. The price of land in Lagos is not fixed. Anywhere from 2m to 100m a plot
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by blackjack21(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:
I am a big fan of so many experts here especially egunmogaji etc. However, I will need an expert advice of how much it will cost to build from the scratch the following; 5 Bedroom + BQ Detached Duplex on an expansive land of 2 and a half plot with a big garden for exotic plants and crops cited in a gated space, space for 4 automobiles, plastered fence of 11 coches in Akure and Lagos.

I will appreciate a reasonable and fair estimation from honest experts. Thanks my fellas

Why don't you just donate the money to charity, God will build you the Choosiest mansions in heaven. Plus you won't have to pay property tax.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Sunmolar(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:

If you need an expert advice, seek a QUANTITY SURVEYOR.
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by scorpio2013: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
26m will complete the project.
Ratello:

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by princeifynicky(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Have you been dreaming of having your own house??

Have you been wondering what you will build on 'that piece of land'?

Is your thoughts on 'what kind of structures or edifice will befit a ROYALTY like you'?

Worry no more... At IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS, all your worries becomes ours.

We Make your Building plans to come to reality.

Contact us today to discuss your next Building projects.

Ifynicky06@gmail.com
3, Komolafe Close, Jankata, Apata, Ibadan.

We execute Building projects anywhere in Nigeria.
Your satisfaction is our happiness
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by fendorf(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Contact us for your granite and sharpsand
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Fingerprinter(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2017
NotComplaining:

From that comment, you should have known that the guy is an online troll.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by edwinmiles(f): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2017
For Preparation of Bill of Quantities, Valuation, Variation work, Quotations for new projects, renovations contact Bimoreconsult@gmail.com
Phone; 08125960633

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Ratello: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
dakeskese:

I pray I find mysef in the OP's shoes soonest... asking how much a building project costs.

God bless all our hustle. Best wishes OP
Amen and Amen your prayers are answered in Jesus Name my brother.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Ratello: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2017
scorpio2013:
26m will complete the project.
My thought and estimation hovers around that (N26m - N30m)! You really narrowed it down.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Ratello: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2017
NotComplaining:

This is exactly my point. Thanks bro

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Ratello: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
awoban:
Building This day it is subject to many parameters. The Quality of what you are putting in.
To cost for You I will say #27m, I will put u throu, u prochure all the msterials urself and pay labour. I will handle the Project but my Charges is #3m not negosable please.
If u want us to have further discussion call me on 08085788626 -Yinka
With your charges are you saying N30 m?

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by DJInfluence: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:

You might get discourage when the expert start giving you quote. What i am doing with mine, is to get a quote for each phase of the house. and focus on that. I did the foundation and raised it to decking level as first phase. then i deck it (2nd phase), now am currently raising it to roofing level. Once comeplete, i will get quotation for the roofing and see if i can do it now or wait a few months.

So start with what you have, and don´t wait for any quote, unless you have the whole budget at hand now then you can ask for the quatation.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by elvisyfer: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
There are vital things you need to get in place first before you talk of estimate breakdown...you need to get the survey plan and the design ( architectural plan inclusive). That will give you the very accurate estimation/quotation you need. But on a rough note, you cannot spend more than #47m to #50m depending on taste and facilities. Contact Broadway Synergy Project Company Limited on +2348112325663, +2348031953559, bspcltd@yahoo.com, www.Broadway synergy.com
We can help you cut all unnecessary cost and deliver the best anywhere in the world. A trial will convince you

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Ratello: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
DJInfluence:
You might get discourage when the expert start giving you quote. What i am doing with mine, is to get a quote for each phase of the house. and focus on that. I did the foundation and raised it to decking level as first phase. then i deck it (2nd phase), now am currently raising it to roofing level. Once comeplete, i will get quotation for the roofing and see if i can do it now or wait a few months.

So start with what you have, and don´t wait for any quote, unless you have the whole budget at hand now then you can ask for the quatation.

God bless you real good for this candid advice and I must confess you did justice. However from your experience can you give me rough estimate it will cost for these two duplexes please.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Ratello: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
jcmaiah:

25million.
Definitely for Lagos what about for Akure. I am talking of the total rough estimates for the two.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
elvisyfer:
There are vital things you need to get in place first before you talk of estimate breakdown...you need to get the survey plan and the design ( architectural plan inclusive). That will give you the very accurate estimation/quotation you need. But on a rough note, you cannot spend more than #47m to #50m depending on taste and facilities. Contact Broadway Synergy Project Company Limited on +2348112325663, +2348031953559, bspcltd@yahoo.com, www.Broadway synergy.com
We can help you cut all unnecessary cost and deliver the best anywhere in the world. A trial will convince you
CERTIFIED BOSS
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Honourable001: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Am a quantity Surveyor you can contact me on 08180011419 for necessary assistance
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Adoniskid(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:

I'm a quantity surveyor currently serving in Ado, a review of the site coupled with the drawings will give a more accurate cost and material estimate for the project. andymark2013@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by noblebaba: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
I may be of help to u I'm a builder and I'm working on a similar project now engaging a quantity surveyor will cost you more because of their fees and what they will come out with may make u abandon your project u can reach me at Idowu761@gmail. com
Goodluck
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by driand(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Just concluded, Alagbaka Akure..

It's not always about money, it's about friendship and perfection..

Check my signature..

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by chrisbest2013: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls, engage a quantity surveyor for accuracy. Any other person you meet is a quack as long as building industry is concern. The person that says he does not subscribe to quantity surveyor is a novice and know nothing about building estimate or properly called Bill of Quantities. Pls , look for any quantity surveyor close to you or even far from you and get anything you need when it comes to costing building. However, no person can estimate a building without the following documents: Survey plan, complete working drawings which are: Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical drawings. So make these available. You can also contact me @08065864843. I am a qualified Quantity Surveyor. Thanks and God bless.

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:

Visit this thread for estimate.

https://www.nairaland.com/3772189/free-building-estimate-nairalanders-samuel
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by QSFemi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Get a Quantity Surveyor to help you get a detailed and reliable estimate.
Do not abandon your project due to cost overrun.

Ratello:

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by dustmalik: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
driand:
Just concluded, Alagbaka Akure..

It's not always about money, it's about friendship and perfection..

Check my signature..
How many plots of land is this?
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by princejones(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
segzy14:

Visit this thread for estimate.

https://www.nairaland.com/3772189/free-building-estimate-nairalanders-samuel
You can consult oga segzy14 and thank God you did
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by driand(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
dustmalik:

How many plots of land is this?
2 plots
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by farmerking: 2:16am On Aug 16, 2017
in response to your request may i know which part of lagos you are looking at. The cost of building on island is quite different from the mainland. The reason is building on the island is technical especially in area like lekki, ajah , ibeju lekkiand so on. For more info whatsapp 08170511108 or email at bamideleking2@gmail.com

Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? / Ten Ways To Reduce Cost While Building A New Home / Three Story Building Collapses In Anambra, 11 Trapped (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60