Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo (20710 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Govorner Okorocha Bans Keke In Owerri; Residents React (Photos) / Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by andycom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
The most wicked country in the world is Nigeria

Chisos, sarrki how many months salary are you been owed?

1 Like

Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by magoo10(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is that how they want to grow the economy?
by propaganda?
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ogashub:
More
WHY ARE U CLEANING THEIR NAMES? THATS TO FURTHER EMPHASIZE THAT NIGERIA IS A JUNGLE WERE AUTHORITIES (APC)CAN AUSTRACIZE U OR EVEN ASSASINATE U FOR CRITICIZING THEM. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA "GIANT" OF AFRICA.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Danialuone: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Osinbajo please hold the light.......jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ilykyiiiiiiiii(x2)
PHCN please hold tht light........jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ilykyiiiiiiiii(x2) =2x2= 4000 megawatts ......

It is finished says who?
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
The worst thing to have ever happened to us, was when we took over administration from the WHITES....

We are not yet ripe for such
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Orpe7(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Every thing is a scam
Common say dem wan show EPL OR LA LIGA
Those that own beer parlours and viewing centers go bribe nepa to take light so people can patronize them.
Even the oil marketer supplying fuel stations will bribe nepa to take light so people can carry their cans to go buy fuel so he can quickly supply another.
God help us for this country
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by LockDown69(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin typical naija
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mumu country
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Momot(f): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
... If one dey enjoy wetin him dey pay for, e for better..........
Akinz0126:
Even down in kontagora we've been enjoying stable power Infact it's now uninterrupted 24/7 but the bill no be here ooooo since last two months ago till now

Infact the light sef tire meme grin

1 Like

Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by ojun50(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

try Afghanistan
yr comment lately dey weak me, u don leave APC ni?
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

who ever minsistered this particular anti-zombie serum deserves to be celebrated. Sarki gradually recuperating grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Fantasticocheun: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
grin
sarrki:
.i hear u
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by jashar(f): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Osinbanjo.... Please, come to Mowe, I beg of you....
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can bet my left scrotum that when he leaves, the power supply may drop to 1 hour a day.
But for now he's there, they should enjoy it while it last.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by chuks34(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
apexJ:
all am saying is dat citizens should hold government accountable instead of making noise all over social media
Should the citizens go to govt house to hold dem responsible? undecided

U can voice out through social media
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by hooged: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Iuoyang:
Wow u guys are enjoying

Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by maklelemakukula(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Niger state no even be like state for my eye
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
We have light, thank God
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by goshen26: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Ahaha Sarrki,PMB never pay you ni? Your statement weak me ooo

lol............if i did not c the comment myself i would av said someone robed him
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Mykelpato(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
PYO come to Anambra.. I wan tell u something serious.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by JikanBaura(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
here in Kebbi state we have been enjoying 22hours of uninterrupted power since 2015 cheesy
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by dustydee: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ogashub:
Niger state is called the power state because it houses 2 electricity distributing dams in Nigeria although we have never ever had a good reason to be proud of calling Niger state (THE POWER STATE) because we hardly see light for more than 4hours daily in its capital city of minna so Yesterday the acting president professor YEMI osibanjo was in minna for Niger state agricultural submit and we have had light for exactly 24 hours now in the whole of minna without the normal 4hours a day rationing...this goes to show that Nigeria has the capacity to grow and be like other sane modern countries but wickedness and greed won't allow it.
see how nigerlites are reacting to this.
Three and another one under construction.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Chukazu: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
9jakohai:

Inasmuch as I want to blame the govt...power has been fully privatized since 2014.

In fact, the two dams in Niger State are now run by private companies. All govt does is pay partnership cash.

If you want permanent light....the report on power issued by the previous admin says we need $300billion over the next three years to fix things up to that level.(Our external reserves is up to $30 bn).

Transmission needs trillions of naira to be replaced.

Then there is the fact that most Nigerians, even those on prepaid meters, do not pay their bills. Where do you expect the DISCOS and GENCOS to get money from, the trees?That was a problem even during the days of NEPA/PHCN too.

Power get many issues. That's why I stopped blaming govt for no light in 2014. The palaver needs a lot of fixing up.

Government does not need to go shopping for the 300 billion dollar alone.
They should try IPPs, Green energy and serious liberalization of the power industry.

For goodness sake, let's have every state setting a minimum target of 500MWATT of electricity on yearly basis... Our problem is we don't plan

1 Like

Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Favben(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
What is most painful about the Nigerian situation is the level of ignorance on the part of the citizenry. It simply spells that there is no hope in sight for improvement. We continually refuse to seek out verifiable facts for information, play to the gallery for just about everything and assume that consensus of belief that someone else is responsible for our discomfort would in some way make things better.

I stay in Shiroro LGA of Niger state and we have on average, 16 hours of power supply in Kuta. Sometimes up to 3 days uninterrupted. To expect same for Minna that is largely populated is unreasonable knowing that our electricity production and more, our transmission is way less than our demand.

Hence, if the capital is prioritised during the Ag. President's visit at the expense of some other areas, it should make for common sense. We have to keep in mind that there are cascades of agreements signed with communities where most national investments are located which may include prioritization benefits or lower billing charges for these communities.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by GuntersChain(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
if una get constant light, there will be no need for gen set anymore. People in that line of biz will not allow it.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Just like my area Aiyepe. Anytime Osinbajo come to his hometown at Ikenne Ijebu, there will be light but when he leave ........ U go receive your punishment from NEPA
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by jamace(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerians are too intelligent to lack anything. It's just our selfishness and greed that make abundant resources to be scarce.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by ajebuter(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
JikanBaura:
here in Kebbi state we have been enjoying 22hours of uninterrupted power since 2015 cheesy

Kebbi state?..

My niggar...

l love that state....very peaceful and cheap cost of living..
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Jaiyeola24(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls somebody should tell this PHCN to stop this prank we are ok with our 2hours per day in Chanchaga minna. Am sure they are going to calculate the numbers of hours they have given us the light in this 2 days, that will be the numbers Of days we are going to spend without light. We de beg pls take your light o.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Jaywon2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Power state indeed! Here wey b say dem no dey giv us lyt at all until d youths go para 4 dia office b4 dem resolute dey giv us lyt 4 3hrs and na 1day on-1day off b d system. Kutigi, Lavun LGA 2b precise
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Idonbelieveit...Someone hacked this account.
Re: Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo by amazingspiderma: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ogashub:

Are we to be blamed or government?
No

Blame me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ / We Have More Recordings Of Amaechi Saying Terrible Things About Buhari - Reno / Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.