Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) (1581 Views)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car / This N260m 2017 Ford GT Is The Ultimate Ford Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
A Mercedes-AMG engine only starts with the state of the art. From there, everything from fuel pressure to exhaust routing is developed to quicken, heighten and intensify its response, and yours. Developed for AMG’s racecars, patented NANOSLIDE, cylinder walls cut friction, raising endurance and power.

Twin turbos mounted inside the “V” force-feed massive boost to each Direct Injected cylinder, to thrust the 469-hp AMG GT to 60 mph in just 3.9 seconds with a 4.0 litre AMG V8 bi-turbo engine. The 515-hp AMG GT S can do it in 3.7. If you want to get there in 3.5 seconds, you can go for the AMG GT R with 577 hp.

The cockpit envelops your body, heightens your senses, and connects with your instincts. A dramatic, V-shaped console and crisp readouts convey the power of precision. The thick steering wheel and intuitive controls put you in command and at ease. Contoured AMG Performance seats support your every move.

A fingertip touchpad and sleek yet sizable 8.4″ screen deliver entertainment, navigation and apps with animated displays and intuitive menus. Another screen between the crisp analog gauges offers exclusive AMG readouts so you can keep an eye on turbo boost, oil temperature, speed and gear selection.

Radar-based COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS can help you avoid some frontal collisions, and can even initiate braking. ATTENTION ASSIST can help sense a drowsy driver. A rearview camera, PARKTRONIC, and available Blind Spot and Lane Keeping Assists help smooth your moves from the driveway to the highway.

Using performance driving data from your car, the new AMG Track Pace app can turn your Apple iPhone into a virtual driving instructor. You can even pair in a GoPro camera to analyze your skills, and share your results via AMG social media.

Price for the AMG GT is estimated at N65m while the AMG GT S is N76m.

See more photos below;

https://autojosh.com/check-mercedes-amg-gt-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017

Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by acenazt: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Any guy wey no like Benz is A bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by Caustics: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2017
This is purely a MAN's car!

Can't imagine a female in this machine!

kiss

1 Like

Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by Cyberrex(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

kiss
obviously yes

2 Likes

Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

kiss

Life and individual choices, are way beyond your imagination.
Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2017
PaperLace:

You are correct sha.
Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by modsRbastard: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Damn!
Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by Danfuster(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
PaperLace:

Don't mind him jare, It thrills me when I see a woman ride a beast like this...it's like Khaleesi riding her dragons cool

Any one noticed Benz is starting to look like a turtle, the leatherback sea turtle or is it just me undecided

Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danfuster:

Don't mind him jare, It thrills me when I see a woman ride a beast like this...it's like Khaleesi riding her dragons cool

Any one noticed Benz is starting to look like a turtle, the leatherback sea turtle or is it just me undecided

Looking like a turtle? What have you been drinking & sniffing?

Stop both activities NOW.....
Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by Danfuster(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Looking like a turtle? What have you been drinking & sniffing?

Stop both activities NOW.....

Chill out amigo. If you look closely at the Ridgeline on the hood of that Benz up there, you'd notice the turtle has same Ridge pattern on its back. Don't forget that most designs are influenced by nature.

Jokes on you mate #1up cool

Oh...bulletproof cars are also called turtle, so don't feel lost when you hear someone call a car turtle.

Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danfuster:

Chill out amigo. If you look closely at the Ridgeline on the hood of that Benz up there, you'd notice the turtle has same Ridge pattern on its back. Don't forget that most designs are influenced by nature.

Jokes on you mate #1up cool

Oh...bulletproof cars are also called turtle, so don't feel lost when you hear someone call a car turtle.

All this explanation for a non-turtle looking vehicle? Now pass more some of that smoke and drink.... I wanna get Hi.....

One up on you Amigo... 1 - 1 cool
Re: This Mercedes-amg GT Is A Pure Sports Car (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danfuster:

How is Benz starting to look like turtle now? It's just you biko.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Process My Driver's License Myself / I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 / Buy Nigerian-used And/or (tokunbo) Cars With Confidence - By Autoelectng!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.