Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo (31886 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by folahann(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chai It's clear Odunlade is the father of that baby with his response.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by kendylet(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by biggestmanhood(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
was not this guy that wenting to location with swag meme
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by aolawale025: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrHistorian:
These are things that accompany fame.

Odunlade is a wonderful actor,rich,popular,handsome,outspoken,jovial and a well known brand for various advertisements program.Although he might not be a good English language speaker but his rare ability of captivating every movie scene with humour is incomparable.

I don't blame him one bit for the side-chick.I know of some rich women who will even pay him handsomely to have sexual relationship with them.Rather I blame him for not owning up to the truth.

He has to be diplomatic. If it's true, his wife should hear from him directly not via social media
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by odutolasodiq(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:
Just like OBJ used to parry questions on sensitive issues during his tenure..e be like say ogun state indigenes are experts at this..lol
get your fact right.... odunlade is not a native of ogun state. He is from MOBA local government, otun-ekiti, ekiti state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by olaolaking: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sagay212:
He did not clear him self of the allegations. He should give a correct answer. Tell us the baby is not yours and you do not have anything to do with her aside from being friends/colleagues. That's the way to clear yourself from weighty allegations like this.
Does he own you any explanation for his private life. How many times have we asked you here if you eat eba without soup?

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by olaolaking: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
aolawale025:

He has to be diplomatic. If it's true, his wife should hear from him directly not via social media
Many of the reports about celebrities are 70‰ lies. When you are mature enough, you don't respond to irrelevant things

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by oloriadejoke(f): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
odunlade be like..ORI YIN BURU,EN SHIYERE...lolllzzz

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by jomidee(f): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
He should just come out and clear the news if he is not the father of the child
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Ehinmola(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Reporters : Sir, We heard your Side chick just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

ODUNLADE :
. Is that so? Just leave me alone....I beg.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by joenor(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
lol
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Sagay212: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
olaolaking:
Does he own you any explanation for his private life. How many times have we asked you here if you eat eba without soup?

I do not know where you crept out from. Learn to use your head and improve on your written English as well. It's not compulsory to quote people, especially when you know you are very daft.

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Jammiiee(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
And how do u knw the truth angry
MrHistorian:
These are things that accompany fame.

Odunlade is a wonderful actor,rich,popular,handsome,outspoken,jovial and a well known brand for various advertisements program.Although he might not be a good English language speaker but his rare ability of captivating every movie scene with humour is incomparable.

I don't blame him one bit for the side-chick.I know of some rich women who will even pay him handsomely to have sexual relationship with them.Rather I blame him for not owning up to the truth.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by kunleben47(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:
Just like OBJ used to parry questions on sensitive issues during his tenure..e be like say ogun state indigenes are experts at this..lol

Lolz....Ogun state indigenes are expert at dodging sensitive questions
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by bellooyin(f): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Shame on the lady,now the man can't publicly accept he got her pregnant,thats is enough embarrassment for her

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Josmila(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
All i have to say is, Odunlade thank you for all the memes you've blessed the social media space with, you're highly appreciated.

#OdunladeAppreciationPost

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Ayoguy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:
nope he his from Ekiti state
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by abancs1: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mac2016:

he is actually from Ekiti state ....... Otun Ekiti to be precise.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
See how he stylishly pushed the question to one corner grin grin

Conversation between me and Mr Okoro.

Me: Sir we heard that Nigerians can use questions to answer question?

Okoro: Who told you that?
not funny
please let the dead man rest
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by fyxboss(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
see his head,hope he doesn't forget how he was allergic to rubber..
see this pretty girl.... �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) / Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.