Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,064 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship (1321 Views)

Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast / When Your Hobby Is Kissing And Pressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by rsalami(f): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good day house. Please is it compulsory that married couple should know how to kiss? Who should always be the person requesting for a kiss husband or wife? Can lack of kiss destroy a relationship? Please matured responses. Thank you
Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
♤ I'm not a fan

♤So I'll say it's not necessary smiley , it's no ßIG deal

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by MrHistorian: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
A quick google search of "benefits of kissing" won't kill you..will it?

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by queenbetsy(f): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
lemme learn here... kiss

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
I am a sucker for kissing, i love kisses so much that my lips are now pink. "op kissing is very important, i dnt play with kisses and pre-intimacy. "it does not matter who should always go for kisses, what matters is that, you know how to kiss good. "yeah its important in every romantic relationship. As a guy, if you cant kiss good, then you cannot eat the pussy_ so good.

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by 0b100100111: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kissing should perform well this season based o the fact that it's a new league which is less challenging that his previous.

I marvel at people who say Ogono soup is sweeter than Okro soup cos such people re mostly Toyota freaks who believe the toy can out-class a Mercedes.

If you must eat a dog, the local ones re the sweetest. All the exotic breeds like Dalmatian, Boel bull, Mastiff, Rot and the likes re all fat filled beef.

And I will still rate a Samsung over Iphone cos technically proven that Marijuana is more healthy than Tobacco

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by rsalami(f): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I am a sucker for kissing, i love kisses so much that my lips are now pink. "op kissing is very important, i dnt play with kisses and pre-intimacy. "it does not matter who should always go for kisses, what matters is that, you know how to kiss good. "yeah its important in every romantic relationship. As a guy, if you cant kiss good, then you cannot eat the pussy_ so good.
I like your response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by rsalami(f): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
0b100100111:
Kissing should perform well this season based o the fact that it's a new league which is less challenging that his previous.

I marvel at people who say Ogono soup is sweeter than Okro soup cos such people re mostly Toyota freaks who believe the toy can out-class a Mercedes.

If you must eat a dog, the local ones re the sweetest. All the exotic breeds like Dalmatian, Boel bull, Mastiff, Rot and the likes re all fat filled beef.

And I will still rate a Samsung over Iphone cos technically proven that Marijuana is more healthy than Tobacco
you try weldone sir
Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
rsalami:
Good day house. Please is it compulsory that married couple should know how to kiss? Who should always be the person requesting for a kiss husband or wife? Can lack of kiss destroy a relationship? Please matured responses. Thank you

cheesy

To be honest, KISSING is not my thing...i cant imagine my gentle lips being abused by another notorious mouth lipsrsealed

Lips of my Mr.Right are not meant for my lips..they meant for NUNU.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
different strokes for different folks.... but if someone is big on kissing and/or pda then they definitely SHOULDNT date or marry someone who aint.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by gentlegenius(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
rsalami:
Kissing doesn't just start and end with the lips. It involves the sub conscious mind. Many girls don't like it. I have only met just one girl that likes to be kissed anywhere, anytime, any day. Others only engage in it during deep romance, sex or orgasm. While others see it as a turn off. I have even met a girl that will just stop the romance if you make any attempt to kiss her lips.
The bottom line is this: kissing should not be a yardstick to measure how much a girl loves you or how attractive she finds you. Once she hate doing it with you she won't do it with any other guy. Just understand with her and remember that her lips is not the only place you can kiss. There are other places in her body she might enjoy being kissed like her neck, earlobe, forehead, boobs/tips, tighs and even her honey pot.
Guys should find out what their women likes and do just that. My girlfriend hates being kissed ordinarily, but when in deep romance, she'll kiss me as if her life depends on it. I think a man who likes kissing can still marry a woman who hates it. Despite the emotional connection involved in lips to lips kissing, a man doesn't loose anything by not kissing a woman's lips, he can channel the kisses to other areas of her body.
There are other important things you should be worried about in your relationship, but kissing is definitely not one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by rsalami(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
gentlegenius:

Kissing doesn't just start and end with the lips. It involves the sub conscious mind. Many girls don't like it. I have only met just one girl that likes to be kissed anywhere, anytime, any day. Others only engage in it during deep romance, sex or orgasm. While others see it as a turn off. I have even met a girl that will just stop the romance if you make any attempt to kiss her lips.
The bottom line is this: kissing should not be a yardstick to measure how much a girl loves you or how attractive she finds you. Once she hate doing it with you she won't do it with any other guy. Just understand with her and remember that her lips is not the only place you can kiss. There are other places in her body she might enjoy being kissed like her neck, earlobe, forehead, boobs/tips, tighs and even her honey pot.
Guys should find out what their women likes and do just that. My girlfriend hates being kissed ordinarily, but when in deep romance, she'll kiss me as if her life depends on it. I think a man who likes kissing can still marry a woman who hates it. Despite the emotional connection involved in lips to lips kissing, a man doesn't loose anything by not kissing a woman's lips, he can channel the kisses to other areas of her body.
There are other important things you should be worried about in your relationship, but kissing is definitely not one of them.
you are on point sir
Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by rsalami(f): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

To be honest, KISSING is not my thing...i cant imagine my gentle lips being abused by another notorious mouth lipsrsealed

Lips of my Mr.Right are not meant for my lips..they meant for NUNU.. grin
you cracked my rib. Honestly speaking thats the rhyme am singing
Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by Victornezzar: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Can't do without it oo, but I don't kiss about sha,

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by mzhorlah(f): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
married couples why not. if you dont kiss, how do you have sex. there is no rule as to who should request for kiss the most important thing is the kiss should happen

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by Divay22(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
You have to clap first before dancing grin grin.
Any of the spouse can initiate it... Just for you to learn how your partner respond towards it and give it to them that way.
But it doesn't destroy a relationship.
For kissing..There is always a break in transmission for me.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by rsalami(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
mzhorlah:
married couples why not. if you dont kiss, how do you have sex. there is no rule as to who should request for kiss the most important thing is the kiss should happen
what if the lady doesnt enjoy it?
Re: How Important Is Kissing In A Relationship by mzhorlah(f): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
rsalami:
what if the lady doesnt enjoy it?
is the lady you? you need to ask yourself why you dont like it. is it that it irritates you or he bites you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Melanin Glow! Buhari's Youngest Daughter Is Breath Taking / Look How Clean Lagos Street Is / Italian Suits, Senator Wears, Bespoke Waist Coats..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.