Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen (80919 Views)

More Photos & Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Antoeni(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2017
U ladies re suppose to focus on ur individual family and business,pls leave d queen and d king alone,u ladies should stop following them about

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by peculiar20(f): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Board a bus going to Ibadan from any where alight at Iwo road, walk down the bridge by the right you will get car calling Ilesha- ife enter it but don't forget to tell the driver that you are going to Ooni palace so he can find a bike for you to the palace from the bus stop . once u arrive at Ooni palace tell the security operatives that you want to see Oonirisa ..just prostate for him and ask him the questions you have for him.

Kabiyesi is a nice gentleman.
I laugh in Spanish

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by godwin120alex: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2017
I wish them luck they ''ll finally lead the young Oba to his early grave with women wahala.
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by otitokoroleti: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Drabrah:

Who's talking baba mama here?
The guy had a wife, wt a teenage daughter. The wife backed out during d coronation rituals et al
The baby mama that I'm talking about is the woman that gave him first daughter & the said daughter of Ooni is an undergraduate in one of the university outside the country
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by arowstev2000: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Board a bus going to Ibadan from any where alight at Iwo road, walk down the bridge by the right you will get car calling Ilesha- ife enter it but don't forget to tell the driver that you are going to Ooni palace so he can find a bike for you to the palace from the bus stop . once u arrive at Ooni palace tell the security operatives that you want to see Oonirisa ..just prostate for him and ask him the questions you have for him.

See finishing

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by ademi87(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... U can't be dis mean, this savage is too savagery..... O Jami lara je mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by BiggyBamBam: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Don't they have husbands?
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Nikbaebrown(f): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
look at them... evil women that can not allow their brother's wife to be in Peace why are they not married they look fetish, they have succeeded in expelling that lady from her matrimonial home, but I blame the husband that can't man up as a real man, Ephesians 5:31
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

look at their ugly AFONJA bleached face like mummified witch

Whats This Heavily Written Baiderdash For??

Wetin Concern Bible And The Culture/Traditions Of The Ife People? Besides, Who Isn't Fetish Amongst Them All? Waraola Abi??

You're Been Unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by moscobabs(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2017
fergie001:

Hahaha hahahaha,abeg leave me oooooo

Help?u say help?

I don write your moniker down,I no go find your trouble for NL,lai-lai
Lol is not up to that bro.

Im a nice guy
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by moscobabs(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2017
columbus007:
but have you find out if he has a t-fare cheesy
Lol.. That's mistake from me, I should have asked him so he can come and collect it from Columbus
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by abbk000: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Drabrah:

Who's talking baba mama here?
The guy had a wife, wt a teenage daughter. The wife backed out during d coronation rituals et al

Thank You
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by abbk000: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
otitokoroleti:

he was never married to his baby mama.

Thank God for Google!!!!
Pictures don't lie, abi Oni was acting Nollywoodb here?

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by columbus007(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
cheesy[quote author=moscobabs post=59523114]
Lol.. That's mistake from me, I should have asked him so he can come and collect it from Columbus cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by columbus007(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Lol.. That's mistake from me, I should have asked him so he can come and collect it from Columbus
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by bfmconcepts: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
dem no get husband?
make dem find one and stop troubling another woman's husband
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Bimpe29: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Well said, Oonirisa has answers to those questions. He should remember to go with cash as POS is not yet used by the transporters.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by otitokoroleti: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
abbk000:

Thank God for Google!!!!
This is Bukola! Bukola is the second woman in Ooni's life. Ooni first daughter is an undergraduate student in the university outside the country. Get your fact right sir
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by aalangel(f): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2017
quiverfull:
I have some questions here: Before the man became the ooni, he had a wife, what happened to her? And there were so many stories trailing this Wuraola before she married him, why did he still go ahead?

My question exactly. She was at the coronation as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Lotiababe(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Yes I do baby...abi u too have question for Oonirisa ni?
not at all sir.mouth seal
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by akinwale701(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
This is what I call Three witches wish three wishes and the wishes they wish are not wishy-washy... ;DThis is what I call Three witches wish three wishes and the wishes they wish are not wishy-washy...
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by AreaFada2: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
shadrach77:

They are very influential in their brother's life and they are constantly influencing his decisions particularly decisions bothering on marriage
But would they allow their own husbands' siblings to do same and constantly interfere in their own homes?

Maybe we can now see why the first wife left.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by AreaFada2: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2017
opal4real:
k

So the Ooni was sucking and licking the kitten of an ex-pro. Imagine d head of all yorubas giving head.
grin cheesy
Fatality! Abeg show mercy small.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by chelsea4su(f): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2017
How old are u
bfmconcepts:
dem no get husband?
make dem find one and stop troubling another woman's husband
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Whats This Heavily Written Baiderdash For??

Wetin Concern Bible And The Culture/Traditions Of The Ife People? Besides, Who Isn't Fetish Amongst Them All? Waraola Abi??

You're Been Unreasonable.
see ur mouth... I knw ur fetish native culture supersede every other religion be it Christianity or Islamic, no wonder u will see a Yoruba pastors in the Church on Sunday, on Monday or so u will also see him worshiping native deities.... he should have married any of them, since he want to pleases family members, these Ladies are they virtues ladies and they still remain single at this their old age what are they still doing in their father's House are they nna ga anu (my father will marry me ) Yoruba demons are career killers, its in their blood, they will marry you, they go chop u front and back, they go make sure all the oil in u no remain then they go dump u inside thrash can and move to another vulnerable lady, this Oba is not a real man, bcux if it is, none of his family member can dictate to him how to manage his family... he might be fvcking this old ladies no wonder they are jealous of the wife, Yoruba demons can fvck anything under skirts Ndi Ala
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Drabrah(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
otitokoroleti:
The baby mama that I'm talking about is the woman that gave him first daughter & the said daughter of Ooni is an undergraduate in one of the university outside the country

The term "Baby mama" does NOT define a person wt whom u're legally married to & spent abt 2 decades 2geda.
Like som1 rightly asked, na Nollywood stunt be this pix?

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Drabrah(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
abbk000:

Thank God for Google!!!!

Txs 4 sharing d pix jare.
Make I show person wey dey put up blind argument here
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by dangotesmummy: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
adeboizy11:
Abeg these so called sisters of ooni, se them no get husbands ni? "Awon Agbaya jati-jati" I'm also from a royal family Alake to be precise and I've got two bullies as a sister buh they can't control my marital life nt married yet tho buh what one cannot condone in marriage, it's from courtship you start preventing it.
those 3 sisters look very controlling and domineering. They want a mumu wife that they can be bullying and bossing about unfortunately ooni will not be able to say anything because they're his elder sisters and he doesn't want to create unnecessary tension because of his wife

Those sisters look like people that will be inciting and creating conflicts in their brothers heart so he can send her packing. That's why only men and only women in a family are dangerous to marry them.once you marry them,their sisters will be all up in your business and once you don't give them room to intrude, they'll start fermenting trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by dangotesmummy: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
The lady in the middle is soooo cute kiss
the shortest woman out of the three sisters looks like the biggest bully out of all of them
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by dangotesmummy: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
see ur mouth... I knw ur fetish native culture supersede every other religion be it Christianity or Islamic, no wonder u will see a Yoruba pastors in the Church on Sunday, on Monday or so u will also see him worshiping native deities.... he should have married any of them, since he want to pleases family members, these Ladies are they virtues ladies and they still remain single at this their old age what are they still doing in their father's House are they nna ga anu (my father will marry me ) Yoruba demons are career killers, its in their blood, they will marry you, they go chop u front and back, they go make sure all the oil in u no remain then they go dump u inside thrash can and move to another vulnerable lady, this Oba is not a real man, bcux if it is, none of his family member can dictate to him how to manage his family... he might be fvcking this old ladies no wonder they are jealous of the wife, Yoruba demons can fvck anything under skirts Ndi Ala
you're right with the ooni not being man enough to put his 3 sisters in their place but stop with the tribalism. Quit generalizations
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by otitokoroleti: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Drabrah:

The term "Baby mama" does NOT define a person wt whom u're legally married to & spent abt 2 decades 2geda.
Like som1 rightly asked, na Nollywood stunt be this pix?
Its seems that you dont read my post or you dont understand it.
the first woman that gave birth to the grown up daughter known with Ooni was never married to him & that is why I named her baby mama. The pix you posted is that of Bukola which Ooni later married to but she was never the first woman in Ooni's life. The said grown up daughter of Ooni lived with her mum & did her jamb in Ibadan. The said baby mama is a daughter of a close friend to Ooni's dad. I'm not posting what I feel like posting but facts! Kindly do more search on the internet to know that Ooni had a daughter before marrying Bukola. Please I wont say more on this issue!
Bye
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by dotcile28(f): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Best of luck to him
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you're right with the ooni not being man enough to put his 3 sisters in their place but stop with the tribalism. Quit generalizations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) / Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.