Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen (80922 Views)

More Photos & Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Drabrah(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Baby mama or no baby mama, d original question was.......

quiverfull:
I have some questions here: Before the man became the ooni, he had a wife, what happened to her? And there were so many stories trailing this Wuraola before she married him, why did he still go ahead?

To wc u responded........

otitokoroleti:

he was never married to his baby mama.

Guy was asking abt his wife (not baby mama), & he obviously had one dat left him wen he became king. So baby mama doesn't come in here.
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by NoToPile: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
baby124:
Hehehehe. They are really too cute to be insulted. However , they were rumored to have selected the outgoing queen and their choice backfired. So Ooni should thread carefully in taking their word and not doing his homework. He needs to find a virgin and a princess to be honest. Not all these girls his sisters think will bow to them, only for pussy cat to later turn to lion. His position is too highly placed to be involved with a scandalous woman, or a woman who one small boy will run to the papers and run his mouth.

This outgoing Olori has mind. Even me with little to no scandal cannot come and say I wan marry an Ooni. LMAO! All your secret will be for all sorts of peoples reading pleasure. The scrutiny will be too much
Nice points.

I remember the controversy this their marriage created on threads last year, the sisters also said it was oracle that chose her and people should stop saying all sorts. Now it has backfired.

Olori wura was too controversial from the beginning, too much rumors( whether true or not doesn't matter) for a prospective queen.

The funniest part of it is that the sisters may have nothing to do with their break up that's if there's even a break up.
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Flashh: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what he mean, Yoruba demons are career killers
Shove it.
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Flashh: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

I very well do
Aww! See fine girl lady. Will you be my sidechic? cheesy
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Flashh:
Shove it.

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Flashh: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by opedaydydx9(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Aro meta
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by adeboizy11(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
For your mind you've made plenty sense ko?
Try make a life worth emulating for yourself instead of making troubles that puts some sort of stigma on you. "Adagba ma da'nu( kato warwanchi)"

dumo1:

Who asked you now of you are from a royal family or not. Na so you go dey answer question wey dem no ask you. Awon attention seeker. Ok we have heard your noise now oya....
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by adeboizy11(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
I think the nigga has like 2 elder brothers too. Oonirisa should do away with them if he's to have a happy home abeg. When my eldest sister wan dey do anyhow to my babe, I changed it for her big time cos dem no sabi wetin she Don go through for me.

dangotesmummy:
those 3 sisters look very controlling and domineering. They want a mumu wife that they can be bullying and bossing about unfortunately ooni will not be able to say anything because they're his elder sisters and he doesn't want to create unnecessary tension because of his wife

Those sisters look like people that will be inciting and creating conflicts in their brothers heart so he can send her packing. That's why only men and only women in a family are dangerous to marry them.once you marry them,their sisters will be all up in your business and once you don't give them room to intrude, they'll start fermenting trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by fyomer: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Right,before this man was crowned,ive seen his photo with wife and a grown up daughter,how come we dont hear about them anymore
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by dangotesmummy: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
adeboizy11:
I think the nigga has like 2 elder brothers too. Oonirisa should do away with them if he's to have a happy home abeg. When my eldest sister wan dey do anyhow to my babe, I changed it for her big time cos dem no sabi wetin she Don go through for me.

most of the time the controlling behavior is motivated by hidden jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Flashh:
Aww! See fine girl lady. Will you be my sidechic? cheesy
Abeg make me ur center chic, thank u kiss
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Flashh: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Abeg make me ur center chic, thank u kiss
Oya na, I dey wait you. cool
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Flashh:

Oya na, I dey wait you. cool
Come nd take me nah I'm in ma house tongue
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Flashh: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Come nd take me nah I'm in ma house tongue
I can't come take you in your house. You just hola me and come to my place.grin
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by LeiderJa: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
paradigmshift:
Oni wife dey cheat on am simple lmao. una go hear word lmao
Bro, pm me at hpotter0911@gmail.com or just mention me..... I need your help
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Flashh:
I can't come take you in your house. You just hola me and come to my place.grin
U get house undecided
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by paradigmshift(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2017
LeiderJa:

Bro, pm me at hpotter0911@gmail.com or just mention me..... I need your help
sup bro
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Flashh: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

U get house undecided
Ma'am, I have been replying all your mentions in my house. angry smiley
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Flashh:
Ma'am, I have been replying all your mentions in my house. angry smiley
Hmmm so relieving smiley
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Flashh: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Hmmm so relieving smiley
Relieving to you? How? smiley
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Flashh:

Relieving to you? How? smiley
To knw u av a house ni smiley
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Flashh: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

To knw u av a house ni smiley
If no be me get am unko? If na my parent unko? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) / Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.