Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery (1251 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Progressed If Buhari Had Implemented 2014 Confab– Jonathan / FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by kemthegirl(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
I am surprised no Nigerian has noticed this but in the shot of President Buhari and the Arch Bishop of Canterbury, it is obvious from his physical anatomy that he had a major stroke and is in recovery.

Perhaps the picture explains why he hasnt spoken yet to Nigerians. Like most people recovering from stroke, our president may have developed a speech impediment.
NAIRALANDERS, look closely at President Buhari's left hand and the left part of his physical anatomy. Isnt that the looks of a major stroke survivor?

Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by Sprumbabafather: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na lie, the matter is so much worse. Maybe he had std

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wailers are confused
Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by Sprumbabafather: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:
Wailers are confused

You said he has syphilis? grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by sarrki(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Na lie, the matter is so much worse. Maybe he had std

Lol

You guys don't know how to play politics

More reason why your hero lost out
Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by Sprumbabafather: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

You guys don't know how to play politics

More reason why your hero lost out

At least we don't still have IDP camps in our region cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by ahamonyeka(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
rumour mongers.
i do not know what you people gain from wishing your fellow human being or president sick or death.
Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by sarrki(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

At least we don't still have IDP camps in our region cheesy

N from where you did you hear I have idp camps in my region ?

Rather a lot of ipob miscreants are idps in my region
Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by Sprumbabafather: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarrki:

N from where you did you hear I have idp camps in my region ?

Rather a lot of ipob miscreants are idps in my region

Osun has IDP camps
Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by stevecantrell: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
where do u guys get all these info ?
Anyway, he should stop pretending to be president of anywhere and enjoy his retirement.
Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by uwa1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
D time when we were interested in his illness has passed.... Let him step down... He is of no use to us...
Re: President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery by NobleAngell(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Buhari I wish you quick recovery but mehnnnnn we are tired. This your tenure is getting more dramatic by the day. 2019 where art thou?

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Reveals When Buhari Will Return After UN Assembly / Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish? / Tinubu Denies Visiting Buhari Over Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.