Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam (4525 Views)

Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture / Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah / The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
ODEMESUE KARKAMAYA
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
ODEMESUE KARKAMAYA
You are not serious.
Where is your mosque in Osogbo, I'll love to visit you guys and see you guys for real.

Your ideology is a very funny one

1 Like

Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Raintaker:
You are not serious.
Where is your mosque in Osogbo, I'll love to visit you guys and see you guys for real.

Your ideology is a very funny one
I LIVE @ AYETORO. .08168120026. .JUST CALL. . I DO N0T HAVE M0SQUE O. WIL SO MUCH LOVE TO WELCOME YOU
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I LIVE @ AYETORO. .. .JUST CALL. . I DO N0T HAVE M0SQUE O. WIL SO MUCH LOVE TO WELCOME YOU
number copied.
Edit it
Lol @ no mosque, where then do you ppl gather to learn?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Empiree . . what u said is right.. but where does it say fathia recitation of imam is urz? u wil just rem0ve it and add the hadith of without suratul fathia. . n0 salat.. and ur fathia must be recited silently that the pers0n beside u w0nt hear ur qirah. . AND IF YOU INSIST, MAA KIRUN WITHOUT RECITING FATHIA THEN. . LOBATANM
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Raintaker:
number copied.
Edit it
Lol @ no mosque, where then do you ppl gather to learn?
GATHER KE? ALL I DO IS LISTEN TO JABATA AND OTHER SUNNI LECTURES O. . I BEEN WAN GO THE AHLU SUNNA WA JAMAH M0SQUE WEY DEY ILUDUN SIDE. . THE DAY I STOPPED GOING IS THE DAY THEY SAID ADAM ABDULAH IS A MUSLIM. . . .and when i had a c0nversati0n with my elder br0 who is a sufi, he said their leader(fodil by name) do kum do kubura with them. . . . as i dey al0ne. .me myself, i am jammah coz am f0ll0wing kitab wa sunnah
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
GATHER KE? ALL I DO IS LISTEN TO JABATA AND OTHER SUNNI LECTURES O. . I BEEN WAN GO THE AHLU SUNNA WA JAMAH M0SQUE WEY DEY ILUDUN SIDE. . THE DAY I STOPPED GOING IS THE DAY THEY SAID ADAM ABDULAH IS A MUSLIM. . . .and when i had a c0nversati0n with my elder br0 who is a sufi, he said their leader(fodil by name) do kum do kubura with them. . . . as i dey al0ne. .me myself, i am jammah coz am f0ll0wing kitab wa sunnah
Hahaha No wonder.

So how do you ask questions?

So sheikh Adam is not a Muslim?
He's a xtain abi?

1 Like

Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Raintaker:
Hahaha No wonder.

So how do you ask questions?

So sheikh Adam is not a Muslim?
He's a xtain abi?
ALMOST M0ST C0MM0N MASALAH HAS BEEN DISCUSED AND I STIL DOWNLOAD LECTURES. .DURING QUES AND ANS SESSI0N TOO, I LEARN ALOT. BESIDES,WHEN S0METHING HAS PR0OF IN KITAB WA SUNNAH, WHICH QUESTION I WANA ASK AGAIN? . . .and i have jabata number. . . . sufi ni adam ..and he died a member of sufi. .he died a kafir
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
1ST TIME I CALLED HIM, I ASKED ABOUT EATING P0NMO. .THAT DOES IT FALL INTO THE MEAT WE SHOULDNT EAT SINCE WE DO N0T KN0W THE WAY THE "MEAT" WAS SLAUGHTERED(by muslim or kafir n0r bismillah is said) . .av heard his lectures 0n it. .and i already kn0w the answer. . just felt like asking
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
ALMOST M0ST C0MM0N MASALAH HAS BEEN DISCUSED AND I STIL DOWNLOAD LECTURES. .DURING QUES AND ANS SESSI0N TOO, I LEARN ALOT. BESIDES,WHEN S0METHING HAS PR0OF IN KITAB WA SUNNAH, WHICH QUESTION I WANA ASK AGAIN? . . .and i have jabata number. . . . sufi ni adam ..and he died a member of sufi. .he died a kafir
Hmm I see, Sufi ni Adam, so He is not a Muslim your logic.
Sufi ni Sheik Blala so he's not a Muslim

Sufi ni Baba lagbaji in Ilorin so he's not a Muslim

Sufi ni sheikh Kamaldeen so he's not a Muslim.

All those foremost sheiks are not Muslims lol
Even Usman Danfoyidio is not a Muslim cos He i s Sufi.

Lol

Lol.

Bro , did you or do you attend any madrasah?
I don't mean mosque this time.
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
1ST TIME I CALLED HIM, I ASKED ABOUT EATING P0NMO. .THAT DOES IT FALL INTO THE MEAT WE SHOULDNT EAT SINCE WE DO N0T KN0W THE WAY THE "MEAT" WAS SLAUGHTERED(by muslim or kafir n0r bismillah is said) . .av heard his lectures 0n it. .and i already kn0w the answer. . just felt like asking
What was his reply?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
2ND TIME WAS ABOUT 2ND JAMMAH IN M0SQUE. . THE 0NLY CORRECTI0N HE MADE IS THAT THE HADITH I RELY ON IS "DAIF" . .that the hadith of where rasul asks s0me0ne who has already prayed to join the pers0n who came late. . also proves that n0 2nd jammah. .and i underst0od. . .NO WHOLE NEW JAMMAH.
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Raintaker:

Lol

Lol.

AS LONG AS YOU A SUFI, AND U DIED A SUFI. . U A KAFIR.. . .YA.. I ATTENDED ILEKEWU BIDA WHEN I WAS Y0UNG. . DIDNT FURTHER THOUGH. .ALTHOUGH I WISH TO. . TO UNDERSTAND ARABIC. I WIL BE ABLE TO PERUZ SQOLARS TIRA MYSELF. . I HAVE SIFATU SOLAT NABIY. .(ARABIC) cant read it. .although i have the pdf in english. .av read and understand. .and other tira like that. .tawhid by muhammad ibn abdul wahab. .and so on. . . .WOULD AV GO LEARN AT ONE ARABIC CENTER. .BUT THEY CLAIM THAT YOU CANT MAKE TAKFIR. . DIVISI0N OF BIDA..AND AM SURE THEY WILL ALTER E ISMA'SALAM. .
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
THEY MADE TAKFIR OF JABATA . .AND I CANT LEARN FR0M SUCH DESPICABLE TWARTS.. CALLING A MUSLIM A KAFIR
Raintaker:
What was his reply?
... NOT EDIBLE OFCOURSE. . .THEY MADE TAKFIR OF JABATA . .AND I CANT LEARN FR0M SUCH DESPICABLE TWARTS.. CALLING A MUSLIM A KAFIR
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
ODEMESUE KARKAMAYA
I don't even understand this language undecided
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Empiree:
I don't even understand this language undecided
Its a slang na. . its imam offa that said it..
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Its a slang na. . its imam offa that said it..
what does it mean?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Raintaker:

Lol

Lol.

He doesn't know what he is talking about. He is unbridled ignorant. As you can see, he can no longer defend essence of this thread. He is shifting goal post
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Empiree:
He doesn't know what he is talking about. He is unbridled ignorant. As you can see, he can no longer defend essence of this thread. He is shifting goal post
lol
I just weak for d guy, he's still under jabata's influence.
.Something tells me he'll soon break free, if he's willing to learn.
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
I will avoid posting original Arabic text to avoid anti-spam-bot suspicion. Just wanna make sure i bring him down to his kneels.

Hadrat Abu Hurraira (ra) narrates that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: Imam has been appointed upon you so that you follow him, when he says takbir then you should also say takbir, “BUT WHEN HE RECITES QUR'AN THEN YOU SHOULD REMAIN SILENT”, when he goes for Ruku and says Sami Allah huliman Hamida then you should say Allahuma Rabbana Lakal Hamd [Sunnan Nasai’I (2/479, Hadith # 919)]

Regarding ayah of Quran posted earlier, Q7:204,

Imam al-Zuhri (rah) narrates that this ayah was revealed regarding a young person from Ansar. When the Prophet (Peace be upon him) recited any ayah in prayer, then he used to recite behind him, “THEREFORE THIS AYAH WAS REVEALED” [Tafsir Ibn Jarir (9/110) under 7:204]

Sahaba on Q7:204

Translation: Hadrat Bashir bin Jabir (ra) narrates that Ibn Masud (ra) lead people in prayer and he heard some people reciting along with Imam, when he offered salutations he said: “HASN’T TIME COME YET THAT YOU UNDERSTAND” hasn’t time come yet that you use your senses? Remember when Quran is recited then you should listen to it attentively and “REMAIN SILENT, BECAUSE ALLAH HAS ORDERED IT (IN 7:204)” [Tafsir at-Tabri, (9/110) under 7:204]

Hadrat Sa’eed bin Jubair (ra) narrates that {When the Qur’an is being recited then listen attentively and remain silent} is revealed about “OBLIGATORY PRAYERS” [Tafsir Ibn Jarir (9/110) under 7:204]

Ibn Abbas (ra) said that {When the Qur’an is being recited then listen attentively and remain silent} refers to ruling regarding “OBLIGATORY PRAYERS” [Tafsir Ibn Kathir under 7:204]

Tabiyeen on Q7:204

Imam Mujahid (rah) said: (This ayah is revealed) about “Obligatory prayers” [ibid]

Imam adh-Dhahak (rah) said: (This ayah is revealed) about “Obligatory prayers” [ibid]

Ibrahim al Nakh’ai (rah) said: (This ayah is revealed) about “Obligatory prayers” [ibid]

Hence those people who believe that recitation of Imam is enough for Muqtadi (follower) then they have Quran in their favor whereas people who proclaim that recitation is necessary for Muqtadi have no proof from Quran whatsoever. But to their surprise even overwhelming ahadith refute the claim that recitation on Muqtadi is binding, some have been shown above but let us see some more.

to be continued.....
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Raintaker:
lol
I just weak for d guy, he's still under jabata's influence.
.Something tells me he'll soon break free, if he's willing to learn.
Sure, he will eventually. Such ideology doesnt survive. He is not the first and wont be the last.

1 Like

Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Empiree:
what does it mean?
IT has contextual meaning. . what i meant by saying it earlier is jahl
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
You quote and do naqid on just 0ne side of the explanati0n. . the hadith that explains that la salat ila ummu kitab nko. the hadith didnt specify maybe behind imam or alone. . . definately the qirah of imam that is sufficient for you is other verses recited after ummu kitab #4tap#. no w0nder adam abdulah said hijab isnt in islam. . tsfu . . u kuku d0nt belief in hadith tele . . s
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
If to say na android a dey use ni, i for copy and paste better explanati0ns than mine . . .even if i did gan. . u w0nt accept it na. . 0m0 baba tijani ni e na
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
IT has contextual meaning. . what i meant by saying it earlier is jahl
So in another word, you are the jahl shocked
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
If to say na android a dey use ni, i for copy and paste better explanati0ns than mine . . .even if i did gan. . u w0nt accept it na. . 0m0 baba tijani ni e na
But your sheikh Albany said the alleged hadith that support your rubbish is daef. What more do you need?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Empiree:
But your sheikh Albany said the alleged hadith that support your rubbish is daef. What more do you need?
I KNOW YOU ARE TELLING LIES. BUT LET ME PLAY DUMB WITH YOU. . . . . , . . QUOTE AND POST WHAT HE SAID HERE WITH THE BOOK AND PAGE NUMBER
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
I KNOW YOU ARE TELLING LIES. BUT LET ME PLAY DUMB WITH YOU. . . . . , . . QUOTE AND POST WHAT HE SAID HERE WITH THE BOOK AND PAGE NUMBER
You didnt see his "stamp" on the hadith quoted earlier?. Yea, play dumb. That doesn't count.

All 4 madhab's opinions are correct. You not gonna come here to tell us our salat is wrong and your is right. What rubbish is that?.

Hanafi and Shafi'i are of two extreme end. Hanafi says not to recite anything behind Imam whether during out loud salat (subh, Maghrib, Isha and the silent rakat in them). Also no recitation of anything behind imam in silent salat (zur and asr).

But Shafi'i's position is that you must reciting fatihah behind imam whether in silent salat or loud ones. Imam Maliki and Hanbali are of the opinion that you recite fatihah behind imam in silent salat only. You recite nothing in loud ones. Imam's recitation covers for his jammah

What they all agree upon due to authentic hadith is that salat i:e all salat (obligatory salat, nafilat, janaza) and all types of salat are not valid without recitation of sura fatihah. So get over it. This iktlaf has been going on since the time of sahaba themselves. I followed maliki school growing up and i still do. I even subscribed to opinion of hanafi more lately bcus, some Muslims create nuisance in salat by mumbling too much in the name of reciting behind imam and i lose concentration in salat
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Laughing. . . just like i knew .. well, where do u reside xef? ibadan? ilorin? 4l
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Laughing. . . just like i knew .. well, where do u reside xef? ibadan? ilorin? 4l
Ethiopia undecided
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Empiree:
Ethiopia undecided
Nice. . just try to attend sunni lectures there o. . I go like to kum dea.. help me with visa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruling On Not Going To Jumu’ah / The Call To Prayer (athan And Iqamah) / Rulings On Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.