Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam (4084 Views)

Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture / Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah / The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
EXACTLY, so which article of faith do christian, jew and sufi, shia, mss and other egbe(sect) believe in? . . . . . .g
lol.
There is a mix up here, I was referring to d muslins you call kafirs here and not xtsins and co.

About d xtains and their cohorts ,I provided an evidence from d Quran where It was stated that their reward is with Allah.
I stated that Allah mentioned in d Quran that of those who believe and d xtains and Jews and d fire worshippers, those who do good amongst them, their reward lies with Allah their God.

Which one is Egbe?I don't know them.

The MSS and co, tell me d what Mss means to you , then I'd give u a befitting reply, although I didn't join Mss in school sha
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
AND THE QURAN VERSES YOU QUOTED, ALLAH WAS TELLING RASUL HIST0RY ABOUT THE TIME OF JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND THEIR PROPHETS ..R
Do I need to tell you again that the message those prophets brought was that of Islam and there is nothing like Judaism or Christianity during the era of these prophets.

Christains , Jews are d general names those ppl who follow those paths are known as and Allah was referring to those present in d era of the prophet and d ones now.

You can qoute me anywhere.

Or are u denying the verse that Allah sent prophets to each and every nation?.
So u r saying Allah sent his prophets to preach Christianity and Judaism?
you are confused seriously.
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2017
1. ALL SUFI ARE KUFAR (general takfir) . .its about the sect.. the sect, sufi is kufar and n0t all sufi is a kafir. . . .because s0me d0nt kn0w about real islam..they are ignorant. . i never said as l0ng as u a sufi, u a kafir.. if y0u are explained to and u understand that sufi is n0t part of islam and u are still defending sufi, then u a kafir. . . . . kapish? 2. I NEVER SAID I W0NT W0RK WITH A N0N SALAF PLUMBER.. w0rking with salaf plumber will make everything very easy.. YOU A LAIR..I NEVER SAID I W0NT W0RK WITH OR W0RK F0R N0N SALAF ..IRO E TI POJU 3. I DIDNT SAY I DIDNT KAL ANYBODY KAFIR...THOSE PEOPLE U MENTIONED DIED A KAFIR. THEY DIED AS A SUFI...yeah ikupati is a kafir..he reject rasul and f0l0w tijani and stil defending tijani just like u. 4. MUSLIMS(people who follow rasul).. u that c0mment is attacking rasul and ALLAH..u keep g0ing aGainst clear pr0of... 5. OTHER THAN BELIEVERS WAY = NOn BELIEVER'S WAY.. = KUFRU = BURN IN HELL. . . IJMAH SAHABAH LO WA NINU ISLAM N0T IJMAH ALFA ....VDt..
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2017
This should serve as future reference
AbuUthaymeen:
1. ALL SUFI ARE KUFAR (general takfir) . .its about the sect.. the sect, sufi is kufar and n0t all sufi is a kafir. . . .because s0me d0nt kn0w about real islam..they are ignorant. . i never said as l0ng as u a sufi, u a kafir.. if y0u are explained to and u understand that sufi is n0t part of islam and u are still defending sufi, then u a kafir. . . . . kapish? 2. I NEVER SAID I W0NT W0RK WITH A N0N SALAF PLUMBER.. w0rking with salaf plumber will make everything very easy.. YOU A LAIR..I NEVER SAID I W0NT W0RK WITH OR W0RK F0R N0N SALAF ..IRO E TI POJU 3. I DIDNT SAY I DIDNT KAL ANYBODY KAFIR...THOSE PEOPLE U MENTIONED DIED A KAFIR. THEY DIED AS A SUFI...yeah ikupati is a kafir..he reject rasul and f0l0w tijani and stil defending tijani just like u. 4. MUSLIMS(people who follow rasul).. u that c0mment is attacking rasul and ALLAH..u keep g0ing aGainst clear pr0of... 5. OTHER THAN BELIEVERS WAY = NOn BELIEVER'S WAY.. = KUFRU = BURN IN HELL. . . IJMAH SAHABAH LO WA NINU ISLAM N0T IJMAH ALFA ....VDt..
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
lol.
There is a mix up here, I was referring to d muslins you call kafirs here and not xtsins and co.

About d xtains and their cohorts ,I provided an evidence from d Quran where It was stated that their reward is with Allah.
I stated that Allah mentioned in d Quran that of those who believe and d xtains and Jews and d fire worshippers, those who do good amongst them, their reward lies with Allah their God.

Which one is Egbe?I don't know them.

The MSS and co, tell me d what Mss means to you , then I'd give u a befitting reply, although I didn't join Mss in school sha
TELL ME ONE MUSLIM I CALL KAFIR O O . . ABI . .(EGBE means group of people that c0me together and affiliate themselves with islam)..like sufi, shia and others. .m.s.s are like sufi and shia.. no difference at all
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
1. ALL SUFI ARE KUFAR (general takfir) .
Sheikh AbdulQadiri jilani(ra) was Sufi. was he kafir?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Empiree:
This should serve as future reference
OFCOURSE . . THATS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Empiree:
Sheikh AbdulQadiri jilani(ra) was Sufi. was he kafir?
ABSOLUTELY YES. . . VERY MUCH YES
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
TELL ME ONE MUSLIM I CALL KAFIR O O . . ABI . .(EGBE means group of people that c0me together and affiliate themselves with islam)..like sufi, shia and others. .m.s.s are like sufi and shia.. no difference at all
You are still on this?
Abdelka....bir, you called him kafir even though he is your brother self.
Emp....ree you called him kafir.
Al.........ba q......ir u called him a kafir too.
I can remember one of your posts where you said Sufi ni Adam now, Kafir ni
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Do I need to tell you again that the message those prophets brought was that of Islam and there is nothing like Judaism or Christianity during the era of these prophets.

Christains , Jews are d general names those ppl who follow those paths are known as and Allah was referring to those present in d era of the prophet and d ones now.

You can qoute me anywhere.

Or are u denying the verse that Allah sent prophets to each and every nation?.
So u r saying Allah sent his prophets to preach Christianity and Judaism?
you are confused seriously.

LAUGHING. . WAHALA WA O.. JEWS AND CHRISTIAN NO BE WETIN YOU QUOTE FOR QURAN NI? MUSA BROUGHT ISLAM AND SO IS EESA but they change it entirely int0 an0ther thing . just like shia and sufi did to islam. . they are far fr0m islam yet they claim islam. . just like jew and christians . . . . .#eesa6 g
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Mss means Muslim Students Society.
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
LAUGHING. . WAHALA WA O.. JEWS AND CHRISTIAN NO BE WETIN YOU QUOTE FOR QURAN NI? MUSA BROUGHT ISLAM AND SO IS EESA but they change it entirely int0 an0ther thing . just like shia and sufi did to islam. . they are far fr0m islam yet they claim islam. . just like jew and christians . . . . .#eesa6 g
I tire for you, just dancing around like that ting boy.

Do you even understand my posts at all ?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
You are still on this?
AL BAQIR. . MY BROTHER KE- AUSUBILLAH. . ADAM IS A KAFIR AND SO IS EMPIREE-. . .tell me, why is shia a muslim? why is sufi a muslim? so, rasul is a shia member and also a sufi member abi na him create shia and sufi? sey shia ni anabi ni abi sufi? aw0n sahbeeh anabi nko? shia niw0n abi sufi?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
I tire for you, just dancing around like that ting boy.

Do you even understand my posts at all ?
U twisted my p0st by accusing me of saying rasuls of ALLAH preached jew and christianity . . . make me understand ur p0st then. . .qpg
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Mss means Muslim Students Society.
Yes i kn0w.. but it goes bey0nd just student . 1. m.s.s.n is a sect that goes way bey0nd sch0ol. 2. it supp0rt democracy 3. their jihad week is bida 4. amir, ameera makes them sect and its bida. skul amir and ameera is differfnt fr0m state o. . . . read my p0sts 0n FIROQ IN ISLAM
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
You are still on this?
ABDELKABIR AINT MY BROTHER. KEFERI NI. . LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION, s0me0ne who ch0ses science findings to w0rds of ALLAH by using science findings to reject ALLAH's verdict, is he a muslim or kafir??F
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by AlBaqir(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
anyway, i am plumber by profession, hala at me if there is plumbing w0rks in your capacity. .GXM

# Are you an Osogbo indigene?

# And do you bring that weird attitude to work (calling your co-worker or sponsors "Kuffar" )?

# I might have lots of work for you.
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Are you an Osogbo indigene?

# And do you bring that weird attitude to work (calling your co-worker or sponsors "Kuffar" )?

# I might have lots of work for you.
Ya. .oshogbo is my base. . . calling or making takfir is absolutely n0thing bad. its like telling that pers0n that u are going astray. . and besides, i havent have discussi0n on deen with my co-workers really, the little we had, they know its truth but it seems they misunderstood and s0me f0ll0ws their desise and s0me d0nt even understand the deen. . . . family meeting was even had 0n me f0ll0wing sunnah, i was just laughing. .when they are making dua, i was just looking at them, didnt say amin. ..#laughing# . . LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE WITH RASUL. . . i do have many challenges and f0rm of hatred & insults na#since i kn0w am with rasul,if the wh0le w0rld turns against me. .am ok with it#
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Kayberry101: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Yes bro and we will be looking forward to that

Raintaker:
I'm not ready to mingle , but can I join?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Kayberry101: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Yes my brother
Raintaker:
I'm not ready to mingle , but can I join?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by AlBaqir(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Ya. .oshogbo is my base. . . calling or making takfir is absolutely n0thing bad. its like telling that pers0n that u are going astray. . and besides, i havent have discussi0n on deen with my co-workers really, the little we had, they know its truth but it seems they misunderstood and s0me f0ll0ws their desise and s0me d0nt even understand the deen. . . . family meeting was even had 0n me f0ll0wing sunnah, i was just laughing. .when they are making dua, i was just looking at them, didnt say amin. ..#laughing# . . LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE WITH RASUL. . . i do have many challenges and f0rm of hatred & insults na#since i kn0w am with rasul,if the wh0le w0rld turns against me. .am ok with it#

# With the above said, I'm afraid I will regret recommending you. I have my reputation to protect.

# I wish you the best.

Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
AlBaqir:

# With the above said, I'm afraid I will regret recommending you. I have my reputation to protect.

# I wish you the best.
LIKE I CARE
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 3:28am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
GATHER KE? ALL I DO IS LISTEN TO JABATA AND OTHER SUNNI LECTURES O. . I BEEN WAN GO THE AHLU SUNNA WA JAMAH M0SQUE WEY DEY ILUDUN SIDE. . THE DAY I STOPPED GOING IS THE DAY THEY SAID ADAM ABDULAH IS A MUSLIM. . . .and when i had a c0nversati0n with my elder br0 who is a sufi, he said their leader(fodil by name) do kum do kubura with them. . . . as i dey al0ne. .me myself, i am jammah coz am f0ll0wing kitab wa sunnah
You said sheikh Adam and sheikh Kamaldeen are kufar. Watch your fellow salafi sheikh gives utmost respect for sheikh Adam and sheikh Kamaldeen and even makes du'a for them. He quoted from their books. You have no excuse not to watch it. It is only 9 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cru-ITarlmQ
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
You said sheikh Adam and sheikh Kamaldeen are kufar. Watch your fellow salafi sheikh gives utmost respect for sheikh Adam and sheikh Kamaldeen and even makes du'a for them. He quoted from their books. You have no excuse not to watch it. It is only 9 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cru-ITarlmQ
RUBBISH. . SUFI ARE KUFAR. I
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Mumu

Jabata boy.

You don't believe in Quran but you believe 100% in Sahi Buhari.

Who is the kafir now?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Mumu

Jabata boy.

You don't believe in Quran but you believe 100% in Sahi Buhari.

Who is the kafir now?
WHAT IS Y0UR PROOF THAT I D0NT BELIEVE IN QURAN#G . . SO YOU MEAN PROPHET MUHAMMAD RAPED ABI? WALAHI YOU A KAFIR. SAHEEH BUKHARI(ALL THE HADITH IN IT AINT BUKHARI WORDS BUT RASUL AND SAHABAH WORDS) . .YOU ARE SAYING THE RUBBISH HABIB KAFIR HAS ALO SAID. . . AND U THINK U A MUSLIM? WALAI U A KAFIR. . U LIED AND INSULT RASUL? QUWEZIROH, 1ST KHAWRIJ NEVER SAID UP TO THAT THAT UMAR WANTS TO KILL HIM. .COZ HE Z A KAFIR . . .JAFHDGQ
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Raintaker(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
WHAT IS Y0UR PROOF THAT I D0NT BELIEVE IN QURAN#G . . SO YOU MEAN PROPHET MUHAMMAD RAPED ABI? WALAHI YOU A KAFIR. SAHEEH BUKHARI(ALL THE HADITH IN IT AINT BUKHARI WORDS BUT RASUL AND SAHABAH WORDS) . .YOU ARE SAYING THE RUBBISH HABIB KAFIR HAS ALO SAID. . . AND U THINK U A MUSLIM? WALAI U A KAFIR. . U LIED AND INSULT RASUL? QUWEZIROH, 1ST KHAWRIJ NEVER SAID UP TO THAT THAT UMAR WANTS TO KILL HIM. .COZ HE Z A KAFIR . . .JAFHDGQ
Are you alright?
I said Rasul raped? why do you like lying? answer me.

Did I write Sahih Buhari?

You are even worse than a kafir.

I'm telling you that Hadith is a lie, but you don't want to accept.

Hadith is a collection if sayings and doings of the prophet and his companions?

Who collected the Hadith?
Have you heard of Hadith Israeliyats?

You are Jon Snow self, you and jabata know nothing.
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by PrinceGallant: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
You are lazy. Advice given to you was correct. You quoted one hadith and then concluded that you find the'truth'? cheesy

This is disheartening Wallahi, why don't we have respect for ourselves? If I am wrong, does that call for being slammed by you? Why can't you correct me in a respectful manner? Let us be wise and act like brothers
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
it is clear you are a fool. Lazy and unlearned. You lack hikman, you adhab. I hope you amend your way before it is too late?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Empiree: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
PrinceGallant:

This is disheartening Wallahi, why don't we have respect for ourselves? If I am wrong, does that call for being slammed by you? Why can't you correct me in a respectful manner? Let us be wise and act like brothers
I'm sorry you felt this way. Perhaps, you read it wrong?
Re: Reading Suratul Fathia Behind Imam by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Are you alright?
I said Rasul raped? why do you like lying? answer me.

Did I write Sahih Buhari?

You are even worse than a kafir.

I'm telling you that Hadith is a lie, but you don't want to accept.

Hadith is a collection if sayings and doings of the prophet and his companions?

Who collected the Hadith?
Have you heard of Hadith Israeliyats?

You are Jon Snow self, you and jabata know nothing.
1. I cant find the hadith anywhere in bukhari. quote the hadith u posted in full with the names of sahabahs that reported it. 2. what do u mean by sexual predator and how does it relate with the hadith? 3. who wrote sahih bukhari then? 4. do u believe in other hadiths apart fr0m bukhari? . . N0TE: BUKHARI words in his compiled hadith of rasul is 0NLY THE NAME GIVEN TO CHAPTERS OF COLLECTIONS OF HADITH(nikah,funeral and so on)every other word is rasul or sahabah

Thoughts On The Death Of Osama Bin Laden By Yasir Qadhi / Happy New Year 1430 / Lailatul Qadr

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59