Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? (1148 Views)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? by woye77: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2010
A lot of christians assume it's a sin and would not do it - as christians i would like to believe too it's a sin though some people might differ. But even sleeping with your partner, we as humans still commit all kinds of sin everyday and the bible says our righteousness is like filthy rags to God - is intimacy with our partners the greatest sin we can commit as a christian?
Re: How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? by estrella(f): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
There are certain topics that the bible gives very clear instrcutions about.One of them is fornication.No matter how matter what we call it;intimacy,love,lust,sex, at the end of the day,its called fornication, I don't beleive however that fornication is the greatest sin that a christian can commit.I have heard a story about a lady who was taken to hell and saw a nice lady from her church; when she asked God why she was in hell,he said she was there becasue she refused to forgive her sister and had been keeping malcie with her over the past ten years.That lady died in unforgiveness, the bible compares hatred to murder! if someone can go to hell over sin such as unforgiveness,what makes you think that fornication will warrant a different outcome? whether we lie,steal,cheat,gossip,hate or have sex with someone we arent married to,we all reap the same consequences, death in the spirit, the only reason why I think so much condemnation is attached to fornication is that as apostle Pau; said,its a sin that is committed against the body which is the temple of God.Its the fastest way to let the devil take control over your life and the fastest way to dethrone Christ in your life. Your body is the temple of God and fornication is the same thing as taking a dump infront of the podium of a church!
In a nutshell,no sin is greater than the other, some sins just say ''come right in'' to the enemy more than others!
Re: How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? by g1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2010
ol boy nothin do you, if you want to have s-e-x then go ahead, whether u r married or not
Re: How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? by vivaladiva(f): 5:58am On Feb 17, 2010
sex is a natural n an accepted human behaviour, i dnt let no shitty religion tell me when,where n how to open my legs or to whom i sud open it too
life is too short, as a child i used to pray to god---silently obviously----dat i sudnt die b4 i have sex---imagine the irony of that---n no i did not ask dat i be married b4 i had sex---i never mentioned it---infact the tot never occured to me-----so far s-e-x has been good for me outside marrige
Re: How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? by estrella(f): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2010
@VIVALADIVA, wow! that was a rather 'in your face answer wasn't it?
I respect the fact that you don't think that you have to be married before you have sex.I would like to know one thing though, How many STD'S have you treated so far? How many fo those men you slept with asked you to marry them afterwards? How many of them bought you an engagement ring? How man of them told you that you would make an excellent wife and mother? I see that you live in the UK and I know that the men there are more liberal in thier thinking but I'm also sure that at the end of the day,they wouldn't feel at all comfortable with a womna who has 'spread her thighs' to as many men as the women he has had you dig?

A lot of people miss the point of life.Yes life is short, that's why you have to ask yourself what you are here for.Are you here to serve the male race like a heifer, be a career woman or leave an imprint in the sand of someone's life?
havn't you had a pal that you saw today and heard died the next day? didn't that make you stop in your tracks and think?

sex is beautiful, but its also deadly when you have it outside its ordained boundries, all of the people hwo say you can have sex with whoever,whenever obviously have no regard for rules and regulations, sex outiside marraige is CHAOTIC!
The effects of the chaos may be insidious for some and more overt for others but its there, Think about that Love,
Re: How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? by dbigrod(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2010
[size=16pt]
vivaladiva:

intimacy is a natural n an accepted human behaviour, i dnt let no shitty religion tell me when,where n how to open my legs or to whom i sud open it too
life is too short, as a child i used to pray to god---silently obviously----dat i sudnt die b4 i have intimacy---imagine the irony of that---n no i did not ask dat i be married b4 i had intimacy---i never mentioned it---infact the tot never occured to me-----so far s-e-x has been good for me outside marrige

may god have mercy on ur soul
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . / Don't Hate Jews...forget Ayathollah Ali Khamenei / Full Transcript Of Obahiagbon's Interview Conducted By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.